Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-14, 00:11   Link #1
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Cinderella Boy

I was searching around 2 days earlier in Animesuki for some "unknown" animes, cause usually the ones not famous or not well known are the ones with really beautiful stories.

Cinderella Boy was the first one I tried to watch. I thought it had a catchy name. So I searched first in Wiki what anime it was and it's description.

It was about 2 detectives. Ranma, the righteous man, and Rella (aka Cindy), the rich adventurous girl. After a night they were after by Mafia, they drove of at the end of the street and their car exploded from crash.

Waking up, they somehow survived, each one thought the other is dead. But somehow when midnight strikes... Ranma turns into Rella and Rella turns into Ranma!

They go on like this in their detective cases..

If you are a fan of Lupin III and Cowboy Bebop, you are sure to like this anime!! (Cause it's like a hybrid of both)

As for the main character being Ranma (same with Ranma 1/2, boy changing into a girl) Cinderella Boy manga was earlier published than Ranma 1/2.

Starts of as a silly anime, but ends up really good as it goes longer!

As for downloading, the current links here have no one uploading them, but YouTube has 8 episodes of it. After that, you guys can try RapidShare.

Last edited by Stephanie; 2008-06-14 at 00:40.
Old 2008-06-14, 01:27   Link #2
Vagrant0

The individual torrents are dead. Think it's still listed in the reseed requests section. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=48460

Individual torrents for older series tend to be harder to keep alive than a bulk torrent for the whole series. Something I wish some of the more recent groups would think about once a series was done.
Old 2008-06-17, 21:08   Link #3
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Indeed, no one is seeding, that's why I tried to download them instead.

I tried uploading episodes 9 - 13 in youtube, but rmbv file cannot be read by it, so I guess I might convert it. Episodes 1 to 8 is already in YouTube though.

Here's some opening/closing themes:

Opening:

Ending:
Old 2008-06-17, 22:50   Link #4
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Ok, this series is definitely for the old school fans. Koyasu Takehito and Toma Yumi as the leads. Also, the original manga is ancient. Kinda makes you suspect why they animated the story after so long.