AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-25, 09:22   Link #8861
bludvein

It doesn't say he used the Ram because he didn't. They were knocked unconscious, not killed. Godou even muses that he wouldn't die from falling out of a third story window all the way back in vol 4. They all have superhuman durability and healing as part of the package deal of being a campione even without an authority.

At any rate, broken bones and whatnot usually heal in one rest cycle for them. A "few hours" is considerable, and they were still roughed up in that scene.

EDIT: As far as the slash wound, I forgot he sealed it before being struck(my bad). That doesn't make much difference though if the damage was enough to kill him before the healing factor could catch up. He still died.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 12:35   Link #8862
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I wouldn't put it past Uldin to have a resurrection authority on his own as he was pretty lively when they were returning.

That fall is definitely lethal. They both ended up with broken bones and bruises and I doubt the natural healing of Campiones can heal those in just a few hours after they were found.
Spoiler for vol14 epilogue:
But Godou can still activate the Ram before dying in that moment so I'm wondering why it was said that he hasn't used the Ram up until his fight with Artos.

And no, that slash wound doesn't have Doni's authority effect anymore as Godou sealed that the instant he was slashed. The Camel stopped the bleeding of the wound so there definitely wasn't any effect.
Spoiler for Vol11 ch7:
And he still used the Ram after his fight with Doni. So if those wounds had him use it, why shouldn't that crash landing too?

Again, maybe I'm just overthinking things. I'll drop this subject I guess and get back to watching anime.
Vol 11 Chap 5
Quote:
Even when it failed to cut an opponent into two, it inflicted magical wounds which failed to heal easily.
The [Camel] does not heal Godou instantly, at that moment, it only stopped the bleeding, the wound wasnt healed.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 13:53   Link #8863
II Maestro

Update~!

The divine sword of salvation is not only a weapon to slay a godslayer but it also prevent the regeneration of a Campiones body (Wondering what would happen to Godou's opponents if he obtain this sword).

Yuri didn't get to kiss Godou while Liliana was able to kiss Godou while sitting on his lap.
Old 2013-11-26, 14:00   Link #8864
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Godou has really changed this volume. Everything intimate is started by himself.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 14:10   Link #8865
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Godou has really changed this volume. Everything intimate is started by himself.
Definitely made great strides this arc, although he isn't quite there yet.
Old 2013-11-26, 14:11   Link #8866
Mars Mode

That was kinda hot, and Liliana takes the lead in some ways.

Why do I see a Kiss with Aisha coming for her to heal the wound?
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 14:21   Link #8867
II Maestro

Maybe the reason for Godou's slight change is seeing Uldin indulge in his harem and is still looking for more to add?

Aisha who is a Campione that has a authority to heal wounds would be more effective than letting Godou's lover do the healing, More like let Aisha kiss Godou since Lou Hao also kiss Godou before.
Old 2013-11-26, 14:21   Link #8868
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
That was kinda hot, and Liliana takes the lead in some ways.

Why do I see a Kiss with Aisha coming for her to heal the wound?
Being an authority, I doubt Aisha would have to go that far to heal him. The Luo Hao case was different. Also, while that is an easy solution to the problem it looks like the author is going to have Lilliana heal him somehow.
Old 2013-11-26, 14:30   Link #8869
Gore17

I think that it might have to be a combined effort. Considering that the Ram wasn't enough, I suspect that even a blast of the healing Authority from Aisha won't do the job.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 15:18   Link #8870
nacer666

Actually
Spoiler:
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 16:16   Link #8871
Mars Mode

Thats actually better, I like that solution
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 16:28   Link #8872
Kadi
知識の探求者

...AiSha can go die in a ditch.... wait, that's where Alec belongs. Oh, whatever. Aisha can go croak in a back alley.

On more joyous topics: I've heard that Jou-chan's other series will get a new volume in early January... which would mean Campione V16 at the end of March or April, probably. Depending on what Jou-chan does for it he may get done faster (end of February) but I wouldn't count on it.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 17:10   Link #8873
edrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
I think that it might have to be a combined effort. Considering that the Ram wasn't enough, I suspect that even a blast of the healing Authority from Aisha won't do the job.

if we ignore the contact with pandora, the time of recovery of the ram authority is getting shorter, and the record of recovey of godou is two and a half hours, so with his grow until now, i will bet that in a normal use it must be half a hour to ten minutes, that poison it's really something
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 17:54   Link #8874
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Not only his poisoned but also low on magic power!?

And the only way to fill up the tank is to go into battle!?

I guess that's a Campione for you. But wait, If I remember correctly that there is one more scene for Liliana on this one or by next chapter.

And hey! I think Yuri will have her chance to get kiss on this story, right?
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 18:02   Link #8875
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Best volume so far, really. Godou matured a lot, not only in his relationship with the girls but in combat too. Even if his fight with KoTE was short, it was very enjoyable. Just hoping for his fight against Artio/Doni to not be boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Not only his poisoned but also low on magic power!?

And the only way to fill up the tank is to go into battle!?

I guess that's a Campione for you. But wait, If I remember correctly that there is one more scene for Liliana on this one or by next chapter.

And hey! I think Yuri will have her chance to get kiss on this story, right?
For what I can see, Yuri will kiss Godou in next part. She and Lily will try to heal Godou together. I think
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 18:59   Link #8876
bakapervert
A pervert

^ I hope so, it will be sad if Yuri doesn't get her turn. Great development so far, Godou has quite a level up, and the girls also get bolder.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 19:07   Link #8877
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Actually
Spoiler:
did aisha get to be useful,this time,or-as women tend too often to be in LN-did she let all the glory to godoh,like a bystander?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 20:01   Link #8878
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i think godou is starting to embrace his inner uldin xD
Old 2013-11-26, 21:15   Link #8879
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
"Probably... The way they pursued the matter so far, it made me feel like we simply should have done something for real, might as well, right?"
heh

I thought he regressed back to his usual self (well, he still kinda is ) back when he just met Lily and Yuri in this era, but it seems his development after the intimate moment between him, Erica and Ena is still there

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 21:47   Link #8880
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Actually
Spoiler:
If thats the case, then why did Aisha offer to heal him when he was injured by the KotE? Or is this something she didn't know herself?

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem