AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-10-11, 14:53   Link #27801
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
You bet Nike! Just like the MG Zaku III, Zaku III Custom, Overflag custom, Overflag, Flag, Enact, Hellion, Tieren ground type, Genoace, Genoace Woolf custom, Genoace II, G-Exes, G-Xiphos, Fawnfarsia, Farsia,Khronos, Zeydra, Ghiraga, Dynames, Kyrios, Nadleeh/Virtue, Zabanya, Harute, Raphael, Gelgoog Marine, Baqto, Gafran, Adele, Adele mk 2, Adele Cannon, Destroy gundam, Angel halo, GN Arms-E and every other kit who got a HG Release! REJOICE, MG'S all around!

If we get:

MG Age-1 Gransa (w/ Zefuld Launcher & Glastron Launcher)
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal (Special Ops)
MG Age-3 Normal, Orbital, Fortress
MG Age-FX
MG Exia R2

Old 2012-10-11, 19:09   Link #27802
Araxiel

Quote:
You bet Nike! Just like the MG Zaku III, Zaku III Custom, Overflag custom, Overflag, Flag, Enact, Hellion, Tieren ground type, Genoace, Genoace Woolf custom, Genoace II, G-Exes, G-Xiphos, Fawnfarsia, Farsia,Khronos, Zeydra, Ghiraga, Dynames, Kyrios, Nadleeh/Virtue, Zabanya, Harute, Raphael, Gelgoog Marine, Baqto, Gafran, Adele, Adele mk 2, Adele Cannon, Destroy gundam, Angel halo, GN Arms-E and every other kit who got a HG Release! REJOICE, MG'S all around!
If Bandai actually made a MG Destroy Gundam, I'd probably wind up buying it out of mixed fear and respect for the sheer balls-out insanity of such a release.

That said, I haven't ever bought a MG and don't really want to.

That said, Tallgeese 1 is one of my favourite suits, and pretty much what got me into mecha in the first place.

That said, I would much rather have an overhauled HG of it, but I suppose I'll settle for the MG if a better HG is not forthcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
If we get:

MG Age-1 Gransa (w/ Zefuld Launcher & Glastron Launcher)
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal (Special Ops)
MG Age-FX
MG Exia R2

Not to be too mean, but I do find it amusing and ironic that you used the 'I Fucking Love Colouring' image, coloured the text all-white, yet want a seperate release for the AGE-2 special Ops rather than... colouring a regular one all-white.
Old 2012-10-11, 20:22   Link #27803
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
They do fit in, but don't STAY in. The part from the saber, that goes inside the wrist's port isn't thick enough to stay in. It's easy to fix though, either with a little glue or some other modification on the beam-part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Just add a little scotch tape to the connector. I've done that to some of my joints and works great, plus it's removable as well in case you want to try alternatives like clear nail polish or something.
Ah I see, well I have plenty of these flat beam parts so I could try these out, probably gonna try the scotch tape one first

Thanks! I honestly like the FX WITHOUT the bits (seriously), for me a high performance suit with a shield (which is sadly lacking not counting the bits), beam rifle, and two beam sabers coupled with a nice looking design is all I ever ask for

Btw is the details on the faceplate panel lines? or are they raised from the lower half? I like the thicker lines on the side, but not the "beak" shaped part running through the center of the faceplate, planning to remove that part somehow
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 02:37   Link #27804
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

Btw is the details on the faceplate panel lines? or are they raised from the lower half? I like the thicker lines on the side, but not the "beak" shaped part running through the center of the faceplate, planning to remove that part somehow
It's a panel line
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 09:46   Link #27805
suiton629
Master Grade Master

So what do you guys think about the Age-1 Gransa? I think it's sweet and it's cool they're "considering" to release it.

Personally, it would be stupid not to release it. Hell, when we get a MG of it, they better include parts for the Zefuld Launcher.

Then I'll get 2 of them.. 1 for displaying the Flat with Zefuld and another displaying the Gransa with the Glastron Launcher
Old 2012-10-12, 10:31   Link #27806
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

AGE Kit sales arent doing well. taking bets on more MG variations right now would be reckless of them, not to mention the game is bombing om terms of predicted sales and the manga is getting shot off the frontpages.

Odds are we will get a AGE-3 MG/AGE-FX MG and mayb a woolf suit and they would move on to other shows aswell, and don't start again with a new kit instead, please
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 11:02   Link #27807
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
AGE Kit sales arent doing well. taking bets on more MG variations right now would be reckless of them, not to mention the game is bombing om terms of predicted sales and the manga is getting shot off the frontpages.

Odds are we will get a AGE-3 MG/AGE-FX MG and mayb a woolf suit and they would move on to other shows aswell, and don't start again with a new kit instead, please
I don't think we're going to see a Woolf suit in MG. If we did, then Bandai would have to release all 3 and then the Jackedge and G-Xiphos as well.

The manga sales is a different business.

MG Age-1 Gransa
--> likely since just Gransa armor & Zefuld Launcher & Glastron Launcher parts on top of existing MG Age-1 Normal (w/ clear yellow eyes instead of green and a plate covering the chest piece instead of the A symbol

MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops
--> likely as online exclusive
--> recolor of MG Age-2 Normal

--> maybe they can put parts for Orbital and Fortress?

MG Age-FX
--> regular release
Old 2012-10-12, 11:58   Link #27808
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I don't think we're going to see a Woolf suit in MG. If we did, then Bandai would have to release all 3 and then the Jackedge and G-Xiphos as well.

The manga sales is a different business.

MG Age-1 Gransa
--> likely since just Gransa armor & Zefuld Launcher & Glastron Launcher parts on top of existing MG Age-1 Normal (w/ clear yellow eyes instead of green and a plate covering the chest piece instead of the A symbol
Doubt it, depends on the HG sales, which i doubt will be very high

Quote:
MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops
--> likely as online exclusive
--> recolor of MG Age-2 Normal
can be done already with a airbrush and some sandpaper.
Quote:
--> maybe they can put parts for Orbital and Fortress?
honestly, i doubt we will get all 3 variations of AGE-3, but i'd love a orbital.
Quote:
MG Age-FX
--> regular release
yeah, that being the main gundam in the last episodes and all
Old 2012-10-12, 19:59   Link #27809
Skye629

Quote:
Doubt it, depends on the HG sales, which i doubt will be very high

can be done already with a airbrush and some sandpaper.

honestly, i doubt we will get all 3 variations of AGE-3, but i'd love a orbital.

yeah, that being the main gundam in the last episodes and all
I think what bandai should do with the AGE-3 is release the normal regularly, then release the orbital and fortress packs separately like what they did for the V-Dash gundam
Old 2012-10-12, 20:00   Link #27810
Skye629

Quote:
I think what bandai should do with the AGE-3 is release the normal regularly, then release the orbital and fortress packs separately like what they did for the V-Dash gundam
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
It's a panel line
Mwahaahha fill it in with putty! >
Old 2012-10-12, 20:56   Link #27811
casval cehack

Early on, I thought this would be a "partsformer". More RG Zeta goodness here -> http://www.moeyo.com/2012/10/hobbysh..._z-gundam.html
Old 2012-10-13, 00:02   Link #27812
Se7en Sabers

Wow.... Very nice level of details

Can't wait
Se7en Sabers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 02:28   Link #27813
Zeydra
A random passerby

With this year covered Master Grade wise I'm wondering what people think may get released next year. My curiosity has been roused, since all the obvious "sets" have either been concluded (the GAT series from SEED) or probably won't go ahead to what was originally planned (AGE).

If I had to guess, Rozen Zulu to go with UC Episode 6, AGE-FX to conclude the AGE line, and perhaps another SEED kit like Providence to bring the line to a close. But that still leaves a lot open. Sazabi "ver.Kai" to go with Nu maybe?
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 03:39   Link #27814
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
With this year covered Master Grade wise I'm wondering what people think may get released next year. My curiosity has been roused, since all the obvious "sets" have either been concluded (the GAT series from SEED) or probably won't go ahead to what was originally planned (AGE).

If I had to guess, Rozen Zulu to go with UC Episode 6, AGE-FX to conclude the AGE line, and perhaps another SEED kit like Providence to bring the line to a close. But that still leaves a lot open. Sazabi "ver.Kai" to go with Nu maybe?
Releasing Nu makes a release for Sazabi inevitable. With providence, I think an RG of it is more possible. Sure, an MG, for me, is better. But if they do that, I think they should release an MG Justice first.

I'd love a Rozen Zulu release!!

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 03:44   Link #27815
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Early on, I thought this would be a "partsformer". More RG Zeta goodness here -> http://www.moeyo.com/2012/10/hobbysh..._z-gundam.html
I'm glad it isn't, imagine parts-forming an RG.

Soon enough it'll be an unidentifiable pile of broken plastic.
Old 2012-10-13, 03:55   Link #27816
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Releasing Nu makes a release for Sazabi inevitable. With providence, I think an RG of it is more possible. Sure, an MG, for me, is better. But if they do that, I think they should release an MG Justice first.

I'd love a Rozen Zulu release!!
IMO if they want to conclude the SEED MG line once and for all, they need to release MG Justice, Providence, and an updated "1.5" Strike (the old one just stands out too much now, despite being a great kit for its age). And if the sales are good, throw in the Druggie Trio suits as well to bring the kits to a full close.

As for other MG's, Rozen Zulu and Sazabi Kai is inevitable, definitely an AGE-3 Normal at least and an FX to conclude the main AGE line, and now with Tallgeese a II and III (especially III since its an EW) are quite possible. And hopefully they will finish off the remaining EW MG line (maybe update the Wing Zero EW, from what I hear it have a bunch of problems). Dont take this as some crazy wish list btw, my point of view is that Bandai should do this to tie up loose ends to start new things, they really need to finish what they start.

As for HGs......Im praying for a Nightingale (they made a HGUC Kshatriya, y no nightingale?) and Sinanju Stein (which is what I realized, not just a simple recolor). and for some reason Im still hoping for a HG 00 GNX-IV Commander Type and a HG Khronos
Old 2012-10-13, 04:22   Link #27817
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
IMO if they want to conclude the SEED MG line once and for all, they need to release MG Justice, Providence, and an updated "1.5" Strike (the old one just stands out too much now, despite being a great kit for its age). And if the sales are good, throw in the Druggie Trio suits as well to bring the kits to a full close.

As for other MG's, Rozen Zulu and Sazabi Kai is inevitable, definitely an AGE-3 Normal at least and an FX to conclude the main AGE line, and now with Tallgeese a II and III (especially III since its an EW) are quite possible. And hopefully they will finish off the remaining EW MG line (maybe update the Wing Zero EW, from what I hear it have a bunch of problems). Dont take this as some crazy wish list btw, my point of view is that Bandai should do this to tie up loose ends to start new things, they really need to finish what they start.

As for HGs......Im praying for a Nightingale (they made a HGUC Kshatriya, y no nightingale?) and Sinanju Stein (which is what I realized, not just a simple recolor). and for some reason Im still hoping for a HG 00 GNX-IV Commander Type and a HG Khronos
The MGs make sense, but for the HGs - 00 is over so the GN-XIV won't happen, the second gen is over so the Khronos is unlikely. Nightingale might be unfeasible, it's larger than the Kshatriya and Quebeley I think. Sinanju Stein seems possible given the release of the Delta Kai.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 06:25   Link #27818
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with the MG Strike at all, seriously, that innerframe is still top notch and it looks great, the only thing it needs is better hands, thats about it. other than that it's a superb and solid kit
Old 2012-10-13, 07:17   Link #27819
maknaedik

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with the MG Strike at all, seriously, that innerframe is still top notch and it looks great, the only thing it needs is better hands, thats about it. other than that it's a superb and solid kit
A better hip joint too

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 07:36   Link #27820
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Too many Seed MG releases lately..

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy