AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-18, 11:30   Link #81
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179 View Post
Actually we can:

[picture]

The 3 buttons at the top middle: Highest, Medium, Low
Also the 5 option below, the top left one is to select the screen display between Window mode or full screen mode (but note that the game only got resolution of 1024x768, so in full screen mode the quality will slightly decrease as it stretched the 1024x768 to full screen on whatever your monitor size is, but the good thing is it won't look weird even if your screen was widescreen.)
The "High / Mid / Low" just adjusts the 5 options below, 'cause the option to change the graphic was the first thing I tried to find when I run the game. (Old comp here.)

The five options are as follow: (left to right, top to bottom)

- Display mode (full, windowed)
- Model display (Default: always use light model. This option can't be changed for my computer.)
- Anti-aliasing (yes, no)
- Display distance (how far characters show up on your screen)
- Shadow (yes, no)
Asamidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 11:37   Link #82
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beruko08 View Post
anyone please help me, i got stuck by an error (dunno what it's) right after installing the game. The game doesn't launch or update anything
Spoiler for :

Does anyone know what the error means and the way to fix this?
When did you try to connect today? Cause there was a long maintenance today...

>Asamidori
Thx for putting it into details for others...I was a bit too lazy to go through them in detail lol

I have gotten to know quite a lot of Japanese people at Clannad Island Ch1, mainly members of the "Tsundere Buster" circle.
By the way, I have deleted and remade my avatar, but I'm still using the same name みかげ (Mikage). Apparently we can keep deleting and remaking our avatar to redo the quests, but if anyone want to do this, make sure any items that you want to keep to put them into the storage of your apartment; when you delete your avatar, everything will be deleted except the things in the storage of your apartment and the mails on your cellphone (the addresses/contacts on the cellphone will be deleted too). I can now complete the quests at the speed of around 30 mins per island.

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2008-11-18 at 11:53.
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 11:55   Link #83
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179 View Post
When did you try to connect today? Cause there was a long maintenance today...
Actually, i just installed and connected it several hours ago... At first i thought it's b'cuz of the maintance but my friends said they could easily connected it, so i thought perhaps my game got some bugs (and actually it's not). i wonder if that's b'cuz of my damned connection being slow lately... >__<"

anyways, thnks for your guys helps
Beruko08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 12:15   Link #84
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
^check your internet connection then, reset and try again. Your patcher should update if haven't done so. The update will take some time depending on your internet's speed.

btw, how do you install your furnitures/appliances? I remember receiving a computer from one of the quests i completed but haven't actually tried to set it up. Seriously, i think even completing all of the quest is not enough to get you 500kD's
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 12:45   Link #85
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
^check your internet connection then, reset and try again. Your patcher should update if haven't done so. The update will take some time depending on your internet's speed.

btw, how do you install your furnitures/appliances? I remember receiving a computer from one of the quests i completed but haven't actually tried to set it up. Seriously, i think even completing all of the quest is not enough to get you 500kD's
I think may be his own internet connection is too slow, so he can't connect to the update server...may be he try connecting at less busy hours and it may work.

As for furnitures, I've already gotten around 3 pieces from D Ai PON. I just going to keep remake my avatar to repeat the quests to make more D for playing the D Ai PON.
Old 2008-11-19, 16:43   Link #86
phoebe

I really don't know exactly what's wrong with the C++ error but when I tried to reopen the launcher in locale Japanese using AppLocale (as I always do in my previously played Japanese MMOs like Yogurting), it worked like a charm. I'm not saying this is the right workaround though. Oh, and yeah, I'm using (and seem stuck with) Vista.

But I really wish someone could provide the basics of this MMO. Like how I wondered a lot of people running around and, for some reason, I'm walking. Or like what the function keys do or how can the emotes be configured (if there's such a thing). Or common stuff when dealing with dialogues and NPCs.
phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 16:59   Link #87
Mugen-Hut

Location: SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, I mean, Puerto Rico (sigh, no kyoto yet...)
I am starting the game and in the train, my character opens a brochure. A screen appears with many options. What button does what?

sorry for not knowing japanese, btw
Mugen-Hut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 22:43   Link #88
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe View Post
Like how I wondered a lot of people running around and, for some reason, I'm walking. Or like what the function keys do or how can the emotes be configured (if there's such a thing). Or common stuff when dealing with dialogues and NPCs.
to Run, click the icon on the lower right of your screen (just above the lower options where the mobile phone is) there should be a couple of icons that will appear last to it is the walk/run button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen-Hut View Post
I am starting the game and in the train, my character opens a brochure. A screen appears with many options. What button does what?

try taking a screenshot and post it here.
Old 2008-11-20, 01:07   Link #89
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen-Hut View Post

The brochure, you just enter the name you want to use for your avatar/character, and then select the DOB and blood-type. And then you will be asked a bunch of questions, but it's of no importance.

As for controls:
up down left right or left-click for movement, hold right-click to move point of view
End key to switch between walk and run mode
Home key to switch between 1st person and 2nd person mode
Old 2008-11-24, 17:03   Link #90
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

somebody plz help me...again (juz why am i always in trouble T__T'')
I juz got connected to the server today -> login -> and i got this "bug"...
Spoiler for error, bug or...what? :(:

My pc is: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 dual core processor 4400+ 2.31ghz, 2gb of ram, vga 8600GT 512mb (driver updated). Compare to the requirement, there's no way i can't play this... >__<''
Old 2008-11-24, 17:45   Link #91
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Beruko08
Have you tried to switch to japanese settings (see your regional language settings tab)? I'm using my sony vaio with windows vista and I chose the japanese settings right from the start. So far I didn't come across any difficulties with the game. Several people above have complained about various bugs and I think this is all due to the fact that they are using their local settings (in the case above it was a spanish windows).

Apart from that, I still can't join you guys at the moment. There's so much for me to do in the uni till the end of december that I hardly have any time just to check this particular thread, let along playing games (and I still have my ps2 haruka and Really?Really! and anime and manga, all put on the shelf).

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 18:07   Link #92
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

thank you, i switched my setting (my location) to Japan and it worked
Old 2008-11-25, 05:33   Link #93
Marine-RX179

Can't seem to patch with the newest update after the maintenance today...is it working fine for you guys or do you got the same problem?

It just say "Failed to apply patch data"- Code: 80FF0060 . I even try uninstalling and reinstall, and still have the same problem. Just to check if people are having the same problem so that I'd know whether it's problem with my end or not.

Nevermind, got it working now.

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2008-11-25 at 07:14.
Old 2008-11-25, 07:51   Link #94
chizunyan
Alzeid Yukichi

thought i could joined all of you too on ai sp@ce
my avatar name is ゆきち in there.

yorosiku
chizunyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 10:03   Link #95
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

my god there're plenty of NPCs and now i don't have a clue about how to deal with this quest... (suck at Japanese)
Spoiler for plz help me ^^'':

I talked to the most of NPCs in the school but still have no clues Can anyone plz translate it or give me a hint to solve the quest?
Old 2008-11-26, 13:02   Link #96
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
事件を未然防ぐ
Prevent the accident before it happens.
バスケットコートにもう一人生徒がいる。
話を聞きに行こう
There's one more student at the basketball court. Let's go ask him/her.

I wonder what's this accident is like. Apparently the people you talked to gave some information but you didn't save the log.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 13:29   Link #97
chizunyan
Alzeid Yukichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beruko08 View Post
my god there're plenty of NPCs and now i don't have a clue about how to deal with this quest... (suck at Japanese)
Spoiler for plz help me ^^'':

I talked to the most of NPCs in the school but still have no clues Can anyone plz translate it or give me a hint to solve the quest?
talk to these two

Spoiler for 1st :

then

Spoiler for 2nd :

report back after that
chizunyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 05:02   Link #98
Marine-RX179

Content of updates and fixes after today's maintenance:

Update:
From now till 16th Dec, there will be a NPC "臨時D配布担当職員 (Temporary D Distributing Staff)" that give out 3000D each day, but the location is random. The renew/NPC location changing time is everyday at 13:00 in Japan, aka 21:00 in US (Japan time is US time +16 hours)

Today (3rd Dec), the Temporary D Distributing Staff is located at the city side of the Akiba, near where the giant TV is.

Fixes:
People that has been deleting and remaking avatar/character to repeat the quests for making D (such as myself), the D amount held has been adjusted for the balancing of the game (I lost like 90,000D on my 2nd account...only got like a few thousand D left lol)

Update from last week:
New shops been added to the city side of Akiba, new emotions (for both avatar and charadoll) and 'voices' (for the ai-tune of the charadoll) can be bought from those NPC shops.

Also, the announced schedule for future updates and events:
http://aisp.jp/others/schedule.html

Really looking forward to the opening of the inside of the schools ^^ Also, I wonder which game the 5th island is gonna base upon

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2008-12-03 at 05:13.
Old 2008-12-03, 05:58   Link #99
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

oh cool! free 4000D everyday until 12/16

I need to find time to log-in in the game at least once a day, I'm unable to join you guys due to my busy schedule.

orz

P.S. looking forward to see what that new island is.
Old 2008-12-03, 06:59   Link #100
kozu

Can anyone figure our my problem? I can't seem to patch/start the game after the first boot, however it works fine again every time I do a fresh install(after downloading all of the files all over again). This only begins to happen AFTER I try to run the game for a second time.
kozu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, circus, key, mmorpg, navel, pc game