AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-20, 20:16   Link #201
sa547
*Author

Something or somewhere there should be a plot-changer. But with Ep. 3 I've yet to see that coming.

Azumanga Daioh worked for me because not just there's more lead characters (and thus more jokes and gags), but there's greater variety of settings and plot changes. This... I'm afraid it's on rails, unless the next episode has something new to break the monotony.

Oh, not dropping it yet.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-01-21 at 08:33.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 21:29   Link #202
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so we had esper, voodoo, spoon, quick chokehold just less ten second in the show, cards, & etc with high ninja in just first half wow & big fall to prove doll is real?!

& oh the unused character finally appear give keep searching but nope like wonder is going to be akarin of kill me baby oh sumo, bunny wrap, & that mask.

ok now what next?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 22:03   Link #203
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Yasuna she really does what ever comes to mind trying to be an esper
Old 2012-01-21, 11:12   Link #204
klare

Sonya seems to have no other friends and is stuck with Yasuna, quite a funny eps
Old 2012-01-21, 11:15   Link #205
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
Sonya seems to have no other friends and is stuck with Yasuna, quite a funny eps
Who else but Yasuna would be willing to hang with an Assassin who somehow hurts you everytime you touch her

You have to feel sorry for whoever becomes Sonta's partner and they start to do adult-like things Wait..thats nothing to laugh about, that would hurt

Unless of course you're someone like Sumeragi who claims that they can subdue Sonya
Old 2012-01-21, 12:11   Link #206
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
I keep thinking that I'd rather watch the show in the OP rather then the actual show.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 09:19   Link #207
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
I keep thinking that I'd rather watch the show in the OP rather then the actual show.
Well, there was a flying saucer for a moment in the first ep, when they were using the scroll telescope. Aliens could possibly turn up...

Really love Agiri, her voice is so dreamy and Osaka-like. The shortness of the jokes does work against this series, and some of them are a bit weak, but there are good ones, and Yasuna's persistance is quite cute. Sonya's voice is just how I imagined her.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 11:12   Link #208
jdennis007

So far this has been pretty good. I am starting to feel sorry for unused though. I love Agiri though with her laid back manner, and she also reminds me of unscrupulous martial artists in the way she does business.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 13:05   Link #209
Tom Bombadil

Saw two version of fan made ending songs on bilibili.

The first one is a pretty good dub.

http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av202690/

The second one might cause brain melting.

http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av201836/
Old 2012-01-25, 16:11   Link #210
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

First one is fine...second...I stopped it quickly. If they were in pitch it might have worked.
Old 2012-01-26, 08:21   Link #211
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
First one is fine...second...I stopped it quickly. If they were in pitch it might have worked.
Ahh, the purpose of the second video is to laugh at the singer and see how far she'll go to pretend to be moe.

But I guess that is stops to be funny when one has to explain it.
Old 2012-01-26, 13:48   Link #212
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Codename KMB 04 - A Winner is You:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 14:13   Link #213
hikarihikari

ep4 is plain
Yasuna's really cute. I dont know how to explain, but it;s some kind of cute that different from kyoani's character
hikarihikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 08:34   Link #214
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

The opening is really growing on me...I think i'm starting to like it

I liked the first part with the ice cream. It was a nice change to having Sonya just repeatedly get Yasuna in a lock to start of the episode And of course, with Agiri in the scene, everything became even greater

When they were on the beach, why was that old guy pacing back and forth whenever we saw the ledge above them? XD I don't want to think that he could have been...no...I just don't want to think that lol. Well, besides the creepy old guy, the watermelon scene was great, and the bit where Yasuna scared Sonya was even greater

I just love Agiri. Her devestated reaction after throwing her new phone was priceless Then she throw a boomerang to catch that guy XD Oh how I would love to have someone like that in my life

I think this has been my favourite episode so far. I smiled more to what was happening and didn't feel bored.
Old 2012-01-27, 12:20   Link #215
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

This episode was full of win. Sonya is quite skilled with a stick, if she can split a watermelon into several pieces and not make a mess.

Edit: Never mind, she used her bare hands, like i episode 1.

The ice cream skit was predictable, yet amusing nonetheless. I was expecting Yasuna to get sick from eating all that ice cream, but I guess Sonya was right that Yasuna's stomach is too stupid to understand that.

And I guess Yasuna truly understands Sonya's weak side now, though it didn't prevent her from getting beat up. I'm starting to wonder if there's anything Sonya's not afraid of...

I was expecting the nameless girl to be the one challenging Sonya, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, we got an assassin in a locker and a triple Yasuna attack to make up for it.

And Agiri went over the loss of her phone quite quickly, if she buys a new one soon after destroying her old one. Her reaction was still priceless, though.

Last edited by Lord of Fire; 2012-01-27 at 14:13.
Lord of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 21:02   Link #216
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Hah, I don't care what anyone says, I'm enjoying this series quite a bit. Latest ep was pretty good!
Old 2012-01-27, 21:33   Link #217
sa547
*Author

LOL, I changed my mind with this episode. Amazing, Yasuna didn't got some brain freeze from all of those popsicles.
Old 2012-01-27, 21:54   Link #218
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Popsicle and assassins what can be a better episode
Old 2012-01-27, 21:59   Link #219
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post

I just love Agiri. Her devestated reaction after throwing her new phone was priceless Then she throw a boomerang to catch that guy XD Oh how I would love to have someone like that in my life
"You ninjas never have any manners and just attack!"

Best part of the episode

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 22:19   Link #220
Sol Falling

Episode 4 is epic. Great stuff. Yasuna is completely adorable with her cheerful retardedness, and Sonya already seems to be softening up to her in their progressing relationship (ever so slightly). I will forever be carefully watching over this series with my yuri goggles. Even the OP is growing on me; my attention is usually directed towards the lyrics, but the animation is actually pretty hilarious now that we've gotten familiar with the character dynamics.

I will greatly mourn the end of the "good morning" segments if they never make a comeback, though. It could've become a real classic if they just put a little more effort into it.

The contrast is really night and day with ep. 3 as far as comedic timing goes, which is quite mysterious. I wonder if it was a difference in staff or something. Anyway, I hope KMB keeps this up.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, manga time kirara, seinen