AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-25, 06:36   Link #401
battle22

Quote:
ughh i hate this guys animation. Its the same guy who ruined naruto vs pain.
To be honest, I Enjoyed that episode, The fighting was fast and Awesome.It was not Booring like all of the fights of Naruto.Sure it had bad artwork but it was fast paced and pretty damn cool if you ask me :P
Old 2012-11-25, 07:16   Link #402
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
It was just an excuse to make the rest of the team notice Kabuto quickly. Doing what you say would have looked out of place in the context of the episode's narrative. It would have ruined the flow of the episode.

In the end it's not like Naruto was acting particularly out of character, so I don't see the problem. I'm cool with Rasengan attacks out of nowhere when they look bad-ass like this.
I don't get what is this "flow of episode" you are talking about. They could have made Naruto smarter in that scene and still end up him attacking with a rasengan, as he did against Kakuzu. And as Kakashi tells then to the viewer Naruto did grow a lot, he used his clones to learn about Kakuzu's abilities, then with his next attack he tricked Kakuzu to think the clone is the real one. The other strange thing is that Naruto was enraged here, he had the kyuubi eyes, and this is after Jiraiya's and Nagato's death so Naruto shouldn't be like that any more.

My problem with Naruto behavior is that it seems the story of this filler wants to dumb him down so that the other members of the team have a chance to do something meaningful. I mean we are talking about the guy who was fighting Pain alone while the rest of the village was hiding behind rocks, this guy should be on a completely different level than people like Sakura, Sai and Yamato. So instead of dumbing down Naruto they should balance out things by having Kabuto be on the power level where it is needed for the story. For example let the rest of the team fight Asuma level character while Naruto fights in sage mode against some kage(s). They can invent some kage that exists only in anime filler, that doesn't contradict the manga.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 16:03   Link #403
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Fillers don't usually (they do sometimes, but not usually) portray Naruto very well.

Naruto as the manga portrays him is a bit of an idiot, but also a latent genius that can come up with some interesting plans. His tendency to keep trying time and time again, changing the way he does things each time, until he gets it right, is the recurring motive.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 12:00   Link #404
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

This new arc is really damn good!!! i wouldnt mind fillers if they were all like this, though saying that it really isnt a filler but like a movie plot, it looks like its gonna get darker with naruto and the kyuubi being possessed by those snakes.

Pls dont kill off those kids (the atmosphere of this arc makes it probable) i know this anime isnt famous for death but this arc feels like "anything goes"
Old 2012-11-29, 15:05   Link #405
ookamigirl

What a waste of time...
From misunderstandings to funny situations to boring stuff.
Hanging out with the teacher and those kids was nice.
Once again, just a useless filler.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 15:35   Link #406
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

weird..did we watch the same episode?? well to each their own i guess
Old 2012-11-30, 02:48   Link #407
tera_ha

like many people said, unless you enjoy the filler(which I don't) , don't bother with them.

there is tons of NEW and GOOD anime every season

For example:

Code Breaker/Bakuman/Uchuu Kyoudai/Sword Art Online/Btoom

^^ they are just this season. there is, tons of older ongoing series

One Piece/Fairy Tail/Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer

So if you don't enjoy fillers like me, ignore naruto for a bit. it's not the end of the world
Old 2012-11-30, 12:01   Link #408
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tera_ha View Post
like many people said, unless you enjoy the filler(which I don't) , don't bother with them.

there is tons of NEW and GOOD anime every season

For example:

Code Breaker/Bakuman/Uchuu Kyoudai/Sword Art Online/Btoom

^^ they are just this season. there is, tons of older ongoing series

One Piece/Fairy Tail/Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer

So if you don't enjoy fillers like me, ignore naruto for a bit. it's not the end of the world
Some filler can be more enjoyable than canon. The Naruto war filler filled in many blanks that Kishi glossed over in the manga. The animation in this special filler arc is much higher quality than anything Naruto has done in canon in a long time. So if you like beautiful animation, you'll watch this filler. Because the lesser quality stuff will be coming back with canon.

As for the episode, more setup and back story. Oh, and nakedness. I'll say this, that Shiseru woman is hotter than any woman in Naruto not named Kurenai. Blows Mei Terumi and Tsunade out of the water. That is how you design attractive women, Kishi.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 23:04   Link #409
homaster
inFORM Decisions

Favourite Quotes From Naruto Manga?
Me?

Most cool:
Deidara's "An artist must seek for even bigger inspiration, or else his art will be dull.." (the one before running away from naruto and kakashi)

Ice Breaker:
Tobi's "Well, is seem to me that now you are the one who big-mouthing, deidara senpai..." (te scene after defeating sanbi)

Most touching:
Shikaku naara's "Even without you, your friends will still undergoing the same mission, and they might as well died, so don't run away from your responsibilities!" (as he scolding shikamaru who running away from debate with temari...)

Most romantic (tough doesn't seem so, but for me it is!)
Temari's "bye-bye, crybaby...." (to shikamaru)

Most remarkable:
Kisame's "To bring a laugh into this gloomy organization, Tobi's talent is one of a kind..." (as akatsuki discussing the death of deidara)

Creepy :
Anko's "Please sign this agreement, because I don't want to be responsible for your deaths (with an innocent smile!!!!)" (as the second round chuunin exam about to begin)
Old 2012-12-06, 07:05   Link #410
DarkHollowIchigo

The little toddler gets the mental trauma, get's slapped around....i'm done.
Old 2012-12-06, 09:47   Link #411
azenable
President of TecoT

Its like watching a Naruto Movie. nice.
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 12:24   Link #412
ookamigirl

This filler arc is a waste of time.
I mean it's nice to see Naruto again, but seriously, enough is enough.
Seems like they're just dodging the main story.
That Mina kid sure has an interesting power.
Well, at least it helped them a lot.
It was kinda weird seeing Naruto's power outside & kicking his ass ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 12:46   Link #413
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
This filler arc is a waste of time.
Yet you keep watching it and repeating the same thing every freaking week. The arc won't be over until the end of the year, give it a rest.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 12:53   Link #414
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

How long will this filler arc last? Next episode will be the fourth. On episode/s them self. They were rather interesting.
Old 2012-12-06, 13:46   Link #415
neshru

This arc is six episodes long. So the regular story will resume with the start of 2013 (with either canon or some more war-related filler).
Old 2012-12-06, 16:04   Link #416
Ero-Senn1n

For once the anime team had a good idea. They copied the manga's story with the Kinkaku/Ginkaku brothers being inside the kyuubi and collecting it's chakra, but here with some fish-like creatures. At least now Kabuto has a decently strong puppet which can take on sage-naruto in a real fight. While the others can take on those not too strong Edo Tensei zombies.
Old 2012-12-06, 16:06   Link #417
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
They copied the manga's story with the Kinkaku/Ginkaku brothers being inside the kyuubi and collecting it's chakra, but here with some fish-like creatures.
I believe they are called snakes.

Oh, by the way, it was the filler writers that first came up with the idea of people harvesting the kyuubi's chakra to create a miniature jinchuuriki (the Sora filler arc back in 2008)
Old 2012-12-06, 16:20   Link #418
Arjento

Get a grip people.

We're getting movie quality animation and the plot is intriguing to say the least.

And also, Hidan!
Arjento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 16:57   Link #419
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
I believe they are called snakes.
My bad, they are water snakes But Kabuto did something to those snakes, or they were affected by the artifact that was buried in the lake, or both. But the whole story with Naruto becoming sick reminded me of Alien, it would have been funny if some monster snake broke out of him like in the movie

Quote:
Oh, by the way, it was the filler writers that first came up with the idea of people harvesting the kyuubi's chakra to create a miniature jinchuuriki (the Sora filler arc back in 2008)
Too bad that was one of those fillers that started in a very boring way so i didn't watch more than 10 minutes of that, so i didn't know what was the story. But this time the 1st episode of this filler had such good quality of animation that i decided to watch this filler no matter how boring it can get later. Even this episode was half-boring, as expected, but at least it had an interesting ending part.
Old 2012-12-06, 17:37   Link #420
Maxtro

Yay, a good filler!

Kabuto is messing with things a little bit above his pay grade.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion