AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-21, 18:50   Link #981
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Consider yourselves luck if it was Rosario+Vampire instead of this;

Spoiler for Renka's pantsu:

You'll be seeing this;
Spoiler for Do you really want to see?:
hahahahaha oh gawd , I lol'ed xD. but let's precise the Rosario+vampire anime.
The manga has more ....free fanservice than Kenichi ^^'
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 21:19   Link #982
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

I think the author is getting in touch with his perverted self and thus the manga is becoming more appealing chapter after chapter ^.^
Old 2008-11-21, 22:17   Link #983
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I used to envy him. After he ruined the onsen battle, I hate the little bastard.
Lol come on Tochumaru isn't that bad. I still love the little guy, him and Shigure together are just so funny. And recent chapters of this manga has been getting lot of fan service (normally I would consider a bad thing but it is Shigure so...). Now it seems that One Shadow Nine Fists seems to lack a weapon users so I guess Shigure will not with fight one of the fists which is kinda disappointing. I am going to hope for bit more master fights in the future with rematch of Alexander vs Akisame and the inevitable fight between Sakaki vs Hongo.
Old 2008-11-21, 22:51   Link #984
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I love Shigure, my favorite master by far (+ she is hot).

I do hope she gets to fight a member of the 1 shadow 9 fists, even if none of them are Weapon users.

The opponent she is fighting right now is pretty close to their strength though, since he is the leader of the Yami weapon division.
Old 2008-11-21, 23:15   Link #985
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Well, they're called the 9 fists , not the nine blades. So they really can't admit a weapons member. But I think the man is that damn good. If Touchamaru hadn't cheated and interfered....
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 23:26   Link #986
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Well, they're called the 9 fists , not the nine blades. So they really can't admit a weapons member. But I think the man is that damn good. If Touchamaru hadn't cheated and interfered....
Problem was, Shigure wasn't serious enough in the fight. Seeing little mousey get injured flared her up to finally take it seriously.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 23:39   Link #987
Amirali
Banned

True. It was interesting to hear Shigure say she'd never used the sharp edge of her blade before. That makes me think she's never fought a master who's pushed her before......in other words, she's far less experienced than Sakaki and Akisame, which makes sense given the age difference. Not that I'm making any silly comparisons about power levels, just their experience.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-11-22 at 00:08.
Old 2008-11-22, 01:30   Link #988
Cinocard

Wow, i was surprised when i saw releases from Nerieru again... Have been seeing it again and again but can never get used to it. That guy has motor on his back or something.. *Bow*

But now that we are getting this close to the Raw, i suddenly feel sad

P/s: Young Shigure owns as well And i have been trying it, but i still can't get to see 200 degrees around me
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 03:23   Link #989
ultimateking

glad to hear that...our aim this week is to reach the 300 mark at the end of the week
Old 2008-11-22, 03:51   Link #990
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , Shigure was not in full power , now she is ! The man will have his ass kicked !!!
But i think she will not kill him !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 10:11   Link #991
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
P/s: Young Shigure owns as well And i have been trying it, but i still can't get to see 200 degrees around me
lol i think cannot even read 180° Tried couple times and felt that my eyes were going to pop out
Old 2008-11-22, 10:27   Link #992
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Holy crap! That whole fight scene in the onsen with Shigure NAKED was "shameless, pandering fanservice"...but hey, who are we to complain, right?

So, with this fight we're only left with Apachai who hasn't fought a member of Yami...but I get the feeling this would be resolved quite soon!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 10:52   Link #993
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone View Post
Holy crap! That whole fight scene in the onsen with Shigure NAKED was "shameless, pandering fanservice"...but hey, who are we to complain, right?
It was definitely fan-service. However, according to some legends, even Miyamoto Musashi took baths rarely for fear of being ambushed. Reason being, a sword user may never be more vulnerable than when caught unarmed. As such, the assassins targeting Shigure there was quite plausible. I can live with fan-service as long as everyone remains in-character .
Old 2008-11-22, 10:55   Link #994
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
It was definitely fan-service. However, according to some legends, even Miyamoto Musashi wouldn't take bath for fear of being ambushed. Reason being, a sword user may never be more vulnerable than when caught unarmed. As such, the assassins targeting Shigure there was quite plausible. I can live with fan-service as long as everyone remains in-character .
But Musashi was only a sword master... for a weapon master like shigure who can use from a rice spoon to soaked ribbon as a weapon i dont think taking a bath can make her vulnerable at all... all we can say is that those guys were just newbies xD
Old 2008-11-22, 11:24   Link #995
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Look at it this way: if you could choose where to attack Shigure, wouldn't you pick the bath?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 11:46   Link #996
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Look at it this way: if you could choose where to attack Shigure, wouldn't you pick the bath?
Quoted for truth.

And I do believe that Shigure is the youngest of the masters, so it stands to reason she is not as experienced as the others.

Then again, Sword-hunting is part of her life, she has probably been fighting a lot more in the past few years then the other masters.

Also; Shigure stating she has never used the sharp end of her sword doesn't show she hasn't fought powerful opponents before, it just shows her determination not to stain the sword her father gave her with blood.
(Again, much like Kenshin's vow not to kill)
Old 2008-11-22, 11:47   Link #997
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
I dont know about fighting directly but if we are talking about assasination i think poisoning or when she is sleeping is a much better choice... not jumping in the onsen and running straight towards her xD
Old 2008-11-22, 12:05   Link #998
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Or a sniper.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 13:06   Link #999
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I would think a tactical missle would be the best choice considering the power levels of the Masters.

Getting into her room would be impossible with all the traps, and she even has a guard mouse.

Best course of action is to just blow the house up that she is staying at.

But I think Ank_Minh was referring to the fact many of us would attack Shigure in the bath not for potential weakness, but for a beautiful sight before we got owned.
Old 2008-11-22, 14:19   Link #1000
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The question is... what perfectly straight man with a working libido would want to harm Shigure?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen