1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.59%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-14, 10:47   Link #281
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
So for trans-am you actually need to push some buttons? Well i guess one of the mysteries in gundam00 series is solved.
Not really a mystery by this point for detail freaks. Tieria pushed a button when he activated Virtue's Trans-Am in season 1.

Finally saw the episode and...

More impressive this episode than the 00 Raiser's combat performance and WTFness was its docking sequence...

So straightforward, and yet with almost as much power as a Super Robot combination. Lotsa new details too, like the counterrotating GN Drive cones, the laser docking sensor, and the rods that insert themselves into the 00's GN Drive thrusters. Even the forehead writing reflected on the name change

Also, the 00 finally used its standard beam sabers... by haphazardly throwing it at Louise's Ahead

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 10:48   Link #282
NyxOne

Well, from her actions, she...certainly doesn't care about who the murderer was, even if she hasn't slaughtered families. And, hey, CB's her enemy, so I don't think she'd care if she killed any of their folk save for Saji.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 10:48   Link #283
shaselai

its all and great that 00 is gonna pwn but isn't a a bit early though? We havent seen mr. bushido's new suit yet and it is not gonna be a pushover. Plus ribbons has a nother innovator we haven't seen right?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 10:49   Link #284
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
PS Thank you Saji. Without you, we'd have to see Setsuna nekkid with Ian
Cookie. Funniest thing I seen all day.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 10:54   Link #285
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Not really a mystery by this point for detail freaks. Tieria pushed a button when he activated Virtue's Trans-Am in season 1.

Finally saw the episode and...

More impressive this episode than the 00 Raiser's combat performance and WTFness was its docking sequence...

So straightforward, and yet with almost as much power as a Super Robot combination. Lotsa new details too, like the counterrotating GN Drive cones, the laser docking sensor, and the rods that insert themselves into the 00's GN Drive thrusters. Even the forehead writing reflected on the name change

Also, the 00 finally used its standard beam sabers... by haphazardly throwing it at Louise's Ahead
i was like that too

This docking sequence reminded me of Gundam seed destiny impulse.

Note: im not sure what GREAT docking sequences where before G WING

The one thing i did not understand was how Setsuna with 00 jumped into either louise or Andre i bet its andre but why when he flew into that Ahead didnt he just stab it? Just bounced into ir :S plot hole?
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 11:03   Link #286
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Well, from her actions, she...certainly doesn't care about who the murderer was, even if she hasn't slaughtered families. And, hey, CB's her enemy, so I don't think she'd care if she killed any of their folk save for Saji.
Obviously she doesn't care at the moment because she doesn't know who did it. Once she learns that the Thrones had nothing to do with the CB she is up against now, her thoughts may change a little.
Old 2008-12-14, 11:08   Link #287
NyxOne

That depends on her ever finding out who the killer was. If she does, fine, if she doesn't, meh.
Old 2008-12-14, 11:13   Link #288
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
i was like that too

This docking sequence reminded me of Gundam seed destiny impulse.

Note: im not sure what GREAT docking sequences where before G WING

The one thing i did not understand was how Setsuna with 00 jumped into either louise or Andre i bet its andre but why when he flew into that Ahead didnt he just stab it? Just bounced into ir :S plot hole?
ZZ Gundam had a good combination sequence (heck, it was the first Gundam with a Super-robotesque combination complete with ending pose). Also, try Victory Gundam as well for good docking sequences.

And at that point, Setsuna's mind was probably rushed to knock out his enemies so he could clear the way for docking. This is evidenced by the manner with which he threw his beam saber at Louise: it wasn't the smooth, precise dagger throws he did with Exia, he threw it like it was trash or something

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-12-14, 11:24   Link #289
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
That depends on her ever finding out who the killer was. If she does, fine, if she doesn't, meh.
If they're ever given sometime alone, Saji could easily be the one to tell her.
Old 2008-12-14, 11:25   Link #290
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
And at that point, Setsuna's mind was probably rushed to knock out his enemies so he could clear the way for docking. This is evidenced by the manner with which he threw his beam saber at Louise: it wasn't the smooth, precise dagger throws he did with Exia, he threw it like it was trash or something
That is a good one. Setsuna really love his 'new toy' and he must obtain it like any kid rushing to greet the Santa for presents if he is able to meet Santa . "Go away, I must get my new toy."

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 11:26   Link #291
wtfftw

Quote:
ZZ Gundam had a good combination sequence (heck, it was the first Gundam with a Super-robotesque combination complete with ending pose). Also, try Victory Gundam as well for good docking sequences.

ill try it in the vacation i geuss what will be left of it lol. Most old sows have better plots then new shows anyway
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 11:27   Link #292
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
She will find out, but if more people that Louise knows, like Andrei, get killed then she still might have great resentment against CB. I wish for a scene between Nena, Louise, Saji, and Ali something similar to the scene from Zeta.

Now obviously the traitor is Anew...or according to my crazy theory sensor that is what the writers want you to think. The actual traitor is Al and during the five year gap they have done something to him . But then again my theories are always off .
Old 2008-12-14, 11:30   Link #293
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

anew has quantum brain waves or is an innovator XD she was talking to lockon and she seance the innovator
LordStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 11:31   Link #294
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Now obviously the traitor is Anew...or according to my crazy theory sensor that is what the writers want you to think.
The way she looked during that scene makes me think that she doesn't even know about the Innovators. She may have the same background as Tieria, though then again we do have the fact that Lui Mei brought her along into CB. Even still Lui Mei could have just done that knowing that Anew would be able to unleash the max power we seen from the Gundam 00/0-Raiser combination.

Hard to say at this point, though i don't think Anew is a spy for the Innovators anymore.
Old 2008-12-14, 11:31   Link #295
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Anew seems more like an unwilling sleeper agent rather than a willful double agent.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 11:41   Link #296
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
And they always made it look like it's voice activated....
It only looks voice activated for dramatic effect. As far back as season 1 it's always been a push-button feature - they just made it much clearer this episode.

Old 2008-12-14, 11:48   Link #297
NyxOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
If they're ever given sometime alone, Saji could easily be the one to tell her.
Well, to be honest, Saji's not the best guy to turn to. He knows the Thrones did it, but to Louise, they're still a part of CB, and he doesn't know which one did it.

Also, I can never imagine Louise and Nena being within about fives miles of each other, let alone talking distance.
Old 2008-12-14, 12:15   Link #298
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Well, to be honest, Saji's not the best guy to turn to. He knows the Thrones did it, but to Louise, they're still a part of CB, and he doesn't know which one did it.
All i'm saying is that there is a chance that Saji will tell Louise the truth. She's not the kind of person to think "CB is all the same".

She does hold a grudge against them, though once cleaned up (and by the guy she loves), she should come to her senses.
Old 2008-12-14, 12:24   Link #299
NyxOne

Well, I suppose so.

Also- I personally reckon Ribbons is shocked because, though it might sound early, one of the Innovators dies next episode. Personally, I have bets on Revive, from the preview.
Old 2008-12-14, 12:26   Link #300
AnymX

I watched episode again and when I noticed. When Saji was piloting riser to Setsuna and avoiding the shots from A-LAWS we could see Haro rotating in all kind of direction. Does that mean that haro can control riser all by himself?