AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-10, 12:56   Link #41
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderz
i think tenjo tenge is also published by TongLi
anyway whats the latest chapter?
read until chap68
The latest chapter is at about 74 (certain) or 75 (not sure if published yet). Vol 11 contains up to chapter 69.
Old 2004-06-10, 21:57   Link #42
ShinDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
The latest chapter is at about 74 (certain) or 75 (not sure if published yet). Vol 11 contains up to chapter 69.
Vol. 12 (Japanese version) comes out in August.... so the Chinese version should be out in..... let's say.... Sept~Oct.
Old 2004-06-10, 22:53   Link #43
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinDragon
Vol. 12 (Japanese version) comes out in August.... so the Chinese version should be out in..... let's say.... Sept~Oct.
Ooo that is quick... considering how long the gap was between Vol 10 & Vol 11 (hmmm or was that my affected perception...)
Old 2004-06-22, 05:56   Link #44
jordanlim4

PS : Now currently I'm finding midori no hibi, maburaho, gantz and DearS in singapore... Anyone knows any place (esp. Comic connection branches) that has them (1 of them or all of them) please tell meeeeeeeeee!!! Since I can only find Tenjou tenge in the AMK shop...
Old 2004-06-23, 01:36   Link #45
arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlim4
PS : Now currently I'm finding midori no hibi, maburaho, gantz and DearS in singapore... Anyone knows any place (esp. Comic connection branches) that has them (1 of them or all of them) please tell meeeeeeeeee!!! Since I can only find Tenjou tenge in the AMK shop...
When I was living in Singapore (about 6 months ago), Tenjou Tenge was EVERYWHERE. You can usually ask the comic connection person about where to find books, some of them are quite knowledgeable. Also, Kinokuniya is a very good source for looking for manga. Gantz can also be found easily in any comics connection store.

I usually go to the one at Katong shopping centre, and there's another shop there called "Comics Junction" (whose owner is a friend of mine). You can ask him to import the books for you specifically at a price, rather than Comic Connection's batch-based import. So, Tenjou-tenge like I said, should be an easy find, Gantz as well. I wasn't well acquainted with the rest that you mentioned, so I'm not very sure. Good luck.
Old 2004-06-23, 02:09   Link #46
deedlit
the High Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yxy
Yotsubato! is 四叶妹妹, right?
Has anyone in Singapore spotted it for sale?

I've seen the chinese version in taka's kinokuniya. If I am not wrong, the 2 volumes are on the top shelf, beside the clamp collection.
Old 2004-06-23, 02:21   Link #47
jordanlim4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
When I was living in Singapore (about 6 months ago), Tenjou Tenge was EVERYWHERE. You can usually ask the comic connection person about where to find books, some of them are quite knowledgeable. Also, Kinokuniya is a very good source for looking for manga. Gantz can also be found easily in any comics connection store.

I usually go to the one at Katong shopping centre, and there's another shop there called "Comics Junction" (whose owner is a friend of mine). You can ask him to import the books for you specifically at a price, rather than Comic Connection's batch-based import. So, Tenjou-tenge like I said, should be an easy find, Gantz as well. I wasn't well acquainted with the rest that you mentioned, so I'm not very sure. Good luck.
Ok.. i'll try my luck this week on hougang CC's branch, since there's also a few comic shops I wanna to try out
Old 2004-07-11, 09:15   Link #48
jordanlim4

Is DearS in chinese??... Btw..

Here's what I've saw during my visits to some branches of CCs and others
- Gantz - HK version is still Gantz
- Midori no hibi - Like what you guys said
- Tenjo Tenge - Same as you guys say (HK and TW the same)
- Maburaho - Still can't find
Old 2004-07-16, 03:13   Link #49
jordanlim4

Plss tell me
Old 2004-07-23, 05:53   Link #50
jordanlim4

please meee
Old 2004-08-20, 17:21   Link #51
MangaBoi1989

whats the chinese name for Tsukihime?? the name of the Manga i mean....
Old 2004-08-20, 23:33   Link #52
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

新月譚月姫

Chinese scanlates are up to Chp 11 at the moment.

But I don't believe the manga is out in Chinese publication yet. The R3 DVDs for the anime are out already though.
Old 2004-08-27, 10:46   Link #53
jordanlim4

Do you guys know the chinese name of girls bravo??..
Old 2004-08-27, 11:53   Link #54
Spyderz

女生万岁=Girls Bravo
Old 2004-08-28, 10:31   Link #55
jordanlim4

Thanks!!!
Old 2004-08-28, 11:32   Link #56
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
I kind want to know what's FLCL in chinese. That problem has been bothering me since I watched the anime. lol
I think FLCL is called 特别的她 in Chinese (basically means "The She Who is Special" or something)

I don't think DearS has any chinese name yet, and even when it does, it's most likely just some name invented by some fansub group which could be very different between groups. I remember last year's Gunslinger Girl having a plethora of different chinese names from different fansub groups, like 枪手女孩 (gunner girl), 少女暗杀组 (girl assassin squad), 神枪少女 (sharpshooter girl), 萝莉枪手 (loli gunner), 快枪少女 (fast-trigger girl), 搬枪萝莉 (gun-carrying loli), etc. etc.
Old 2004-08-29, 11:20   Link #57
jordanlim4

I don't really like Gunslinger girl anime... In anyways.. I just hope DearS for chinese manga will be out soon since korea has it already for quite some time and quite some vol.
Old 2004-10-04, 07:41   Link #58
jordanlim4

anyone know whether mai hime (that newest anime) has a manga in chinese?
Closed Thread