AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-19, 01:39   Link #1
iampei

Sites to raw anime

Does anyone have any sites to the raw animes, thanks???
Old 2004-08-19, 03:32   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

We do not allow links to raws or to sites offering raws here on AnimeSuki.
Old 2004-08-24, 11:33   Link #3
iampei

Prince of Tennis Raw?

Does anyone know any sites that holds Prince of Tennis raw? Thanks
Old 2004-08-24, 11:37   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Didn't you get the hint the first time your post was closed. Or are you just looking to be banned...
Old 2004-08-24, 11:49   Link #5
iampei

by bad about the raw anime

sorry, i ust came home yesterday and i forgot all about my previous thread about the raw anime, sorry bout that
Old 2004-08-24, 12:04   Link #6
iampei

People and their impatience of impatience.

I dont find it wrong for people to ask about where is the anime. Sure it may be annoying because of the frequent questions but its only human to find out wahts happening if the subbing has not been out yet. However, I do find it wrong about the people who is annoyed by the the people who has been asking constantly. But you guys got to understand that people new to the forum may ask the same thing without knowing that fan subbing takes time or those who just cant take it and has to ask whats going on with the delay. I really dont like people burning up and start complaining about people asking why it takes so long. Some people dont understand yet because their new, and others do understand and gets annoyed frequently about this. God dammit people, why wont you start thinking both sides and stop burning, complaining, and dissing people in their threads and just patiently tell them that subbing takes time and sometimes fan subbers just stops fansubbing for their own reasons. Its not that hard complainers
Old 2004-08-24, 12:15   Link #7
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampei
sorry, i ust came home yesterday and i forgot all about my previous thread about the raw anime, sorry bout that
That's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody's perfect. ^_^

Xris, don't be so hard on iampei. After all, he/she did appologize, and if I can be merciful, you can be too. Just try letting the guy off with a little warning such as if it happens one more time, just make the ban longer than planned.
Old 2004-08-24, 13:17   Link #8
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
However, I do find it wrong about the people who is annoyed by the the people who has been asking constantly.
Not annoyed at all. But these series of new threads (now merged together) do earn you a three day ban.

Quote:
But you guys got to understand that people new to the forum may ask the same thing without knowing that fan subbing takes time or those who just cant take it and has to ask whats going on with the delay. I really dont like people burning up and start complaining about people asking why it takes so long. Some people dont understand yet because their new, and others do understand and gets annoyed frequently about this. God dammit people, why wont you start thinking both sides and stop burning, complaining, and dissing people in their threads and just patiently tell them that subbing takes time and sometimes fan subbers just stops fansubbing for their own reasons. Its not that hard complainers
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't take notice of the forum rules or the stickies we have around the place like anyone else.

Have a read of the forum rules for a start, you should notice we request people not to cross post (which you've done several times already).
Old 2004-09-05, 03:22   Link #9
ricoboy
Ricoooooo!

Send a message via MSN to ricoboy
Love Love RAW's

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post it in, but i'm looking for the Love Love RAW's to make my own fansub of it. I hope someone knows where i can find it. Because I want this serie to be my first dutch fansub! ^^ I really hope someone knows where to find it.
Old 2004-09-05, 03:52   Link #10
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

winny............
Old 2004-09-05, 04:00   Link #11
ricoboy
Ricoooooo!

What do you mean?
Old 2004-09-05, 06:22   Link #12
LytHka
Banned

Oh my, not another one. Ask boneyjellyfish, maybe he can give you the raws and help boost off the project.
Old 2004-09-05, 07:56   Link #13
Joker-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoboy
What do you mean?

He means use winny... Japanese P2P program.
Old 2004-09-05, 10:20   Link #14
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Please tell me this is not another copy cat ninja group. The love love project is well on its way to completion by Ryo.
Old 2004-09-05, 10:24   Link #15
ricoboy
Ricoooooo!

I am not going to sub it in english, but in dutch ^^...
Old 2004-09-05, 11:08   Link #16
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation Thread Closed

Please do not use these forums to ask for RAWs. We don't allow people to post links to them and we don't support people looking for them. I'll let you make what you can of the above posts, rather than deleteing them, but no more.
Closed Thread