AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha StrikerS - Overall series rating
Perfect 10 47 15.99%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 52 17.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 57 19.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 62 21.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 44 14.97%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 8 2.72%
4 out of 10 : Poor 11 3.74%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 3.06%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-06, 02:14   Link #101
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

I just see StrikerS and I can tellyou honestly, I was disapointed...let me see were I should start...

First of all I don't like the villan, Jail I mean... he seems more like a mad sientist taked from a Jame's Bond Movie, in the past two seasons, the "Bad guys" had they're reasons to do they're actions, Did Jail show a clear reason to be "Evil"? Personally I'm tired of those guys tath say "Arrrgh...I'm evil", they're so plane and idiot's tath you just can't belibe tath they have a part on the story, they seems more like Crazy or just Stupid add-ons. I just get tired of his stupid laugh

Second, to many changes. Nanoha pass from the inocent little girl tath makeus fall in love with hear to a too militarysed girl, the same with Fate and Hayate.

Third, from episode 1 to episode 14 is just talk, talk, talk and talk, i get bored and want's just to "click" forward.

Four, I had nothig against Subaru, Teana, Erio or Caro, but they arrival was the reason to exclude so important characters in the story? Like Arf, Yunno or Chrono? They were left in a third plan, tath was not a good idea.

Five, to many characters in to little time, from episode 15 to 26 they're launched one after another, Vivio, the 12 cyberbots, the spirits of Lutecia, Agito, Zest, Gin, the tree "brains" and many more tath I just can't remeber they're names.

Six, the so boluble story, first is concentrated in the relics and then just "BAM!!!" All is Vivio and Jail
not to mention the entyre episodes "dedicated" to the four new "stars" live and motivs, many of this wasted.

Seven, the conclution Cyberbot Nš2 , Zest and the fat guy died, it don't supose tath in Nanoha someone died, Nanoha becomes a virgin mama...(no coments), And some of the cyberbots starts to become "good guys" after the big battle when no one can belive tath they're want to be "good guys", it should be better if they had became good in another moment (for example, it should be better if Nš 10 helped Nanohato rescue Vivio, because Nš 10 doesn't like tath Vivio was trated tath way by Jail and Nš 4 but she is knocked fo by Nanoha with no more relevanse)

But well, the anime had his good things, the new stars were nice characters (Vivio is so cute!!!) and at least some characters are just as they were since the previous seasons,(Vita and Sinigum for say some), but it seems tath Nanoha creators don't realise tath a good anime must end wen people like it, not wen they're tired of it, I don't want to see Nanoha transformed into another endless Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh! And I hope tath the rumors of a four seasons are just rumors, StrikerS was good, but also no so good and I think tath Nanoha Should end in A's, so im must say...

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: 9.2

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's: 9.5

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS: 7.5

PD: I say goodbye with something curios, in Dragon Ball Z, they were androids Nš 15, 16, 17 ,18 & 19. In Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Appear Cyberbots (androids in other words) Nš 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12, when Gin turns "bad" she is trated as cyberbot Nš 13, and because the cyberbots also wanted to capture Subaru, we may think tath she is Cyberbot Nš 14. 14 robots in StrikerS, and in Dragon Ball never explain wath hapened to the others 14 androids...Wath do you think? Coincidense? (Sorry for my english I'm mexican)

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2007-12-10 at 13:54. Reason: Forgot someting
Old 2008-01-03, 17:18   Link #102
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Hey guys, I'm new here, lurker for a very very long time, and besides the mandatory +1 Post, I would like to give my .02 USD on this show. Now this was the first magical girl series that I have seen since Sailor Moon DIC era, and this felt very fun. Now I'll go with the problems first. This series had a lot of episodes that fell into the trap of Cadet syndrome, in which it isn't logical to dump cadets into real battle situations, so there were a large bunch of training episodes. We get a lot of Tia's best characterization from the training, however I feel that Tia could have been shown to evolve as a character with real battle Scenes.

Another problem with this show was the characterization of Hayate, but its ironic in a sense. Vita gets just a smaller bit of screen time, yet I felt I knew her better than her Meister. (Hur Hur Vita X Hayate Shota Loli).

Now the fun parts of the show were the Subaru and Gina battle. This really put me into the feeling of GaoGaiGar vs GaoFighGar. The fights in this series were fairly well done, and felt like the best from the super robot scenes, or Char's Counter-Attack.

I like moeblobs myself, so I'm all right with Vivio as a character, but having the future images o f Crown Princess Vivo, were awesome. The Loli/Shota pair of Cario and Erio were nice characters, but at times, the felt like tools to advance the Fate Mama character.

The Numbers were too little, but still felt awesome when they were in their element of combat. Tia vs the three numbers felt like some of the best solider scenes that I have scene for a while in anime.
Old 2008-01-05, 04:42   Link #103
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
I just finished binge watching Nanoha >> A's >> StrikerS over the past 2 days and liked all 3 series. Nanoha and A's were very good. The sudden time skip in StrikerS was a bit weird to adapt to at first, but I really got into it quickly and enjoyed it. Though there are a few things that I felt were missing from. Chrono who I liked from the other two series, did absolutely nothing in StrikerS which was disappointing. I was also saddened to get minimal screentime from Yuuno and Lindy. Arf had about a total of 10 seconds screen time in the entire series. And wtf Zaphela... were they just too lazy to draw his human form in StrikerS? I was waiting the entire series for it and it never came .

In any case i'm hoping for a season 4, because i'm addicted .
Old 2008-01-07, 15:37   Link #104
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Join the club, I bet you 20 dollars they shaft Yunno so the legion can have their fun...but you all know if we go by law of Seiyus, Vivio can be easily replaced by a shota Yunno in between two well endowed Mamas... /evil laughter.
Old 2008-01-08, 13:22   Link #105
angel.shade

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha season one was good, a well-executed maturation of the magical-girl genre. Good animation and a focus on well-choreographed magical battles as opposed to the standard shoujo fare definitely raised season one in my estimation. Especially since Card Captor Sakura was the last magical-girl show I attempted to watch, and was totally unable to finish due to the sheer volume of horrible slice-of-life school nonsense and retarded romantic subplots. I easily give it a 7 out of 10. Definitely worth watching at least once.

Nanoha A's, however, was pure awesome, sex and metal all wrapped up into one show. I rarely rewatch the first season, but I'll pop in A's quite frequently, almost as often as I rewatch my absolute favorites (Black Lagoon and Gunslinger Girl). The story is probably one of the best in the genre (not saying a whole lot though), the animation is even better than the first one. The fight scenes were tense and kept me riveted, and the inter-character mysteries and drama kept me watching even after the dust settled. Definitely an 8.5 out of 10.

Nanoha StrikerS was... so bad I couldn't stand to finish it. I watched the first nine episodes and pronounced myself so disgusted that I deleted what I'd downloaded and swore I'd never bother with the rest. Yeah, later I finished downloading and watching it just out of curiosity and the hopes it would get better with time. It didn't.

Major bad points. Most of these have been hit on by other posters but I'll reiterate for your reading pleasure (and hopefully to save future viewers the mental anguish of having to watch this lemon).

It was too long. Like the other two seasons, it should have been thirteen episodes. There wasn't nearly enough story to fill even thirteen episodes, much less twenty-six. Hooray for stupid "training" filler and moe-blob fanservice in the form of Caro and Vivio.

The new characters were boring, underdeveloped, uninteresting, uninspired and just plain ridiculous. Magic roller blades, whoo! I knew I was in for something horrible when I first found out about Subaru's weapons. I'm not even sure roller blades even qualify AS a weapon...

The old characters were pushed to the wayside or totally forgotten about. I don't understand why the animation studio really thought it was a good idea to spend the entire second season getting Nanoha and Fate allied with the Wolkenritter, and then forgetting they ever exist.

The whole "all the old characters are adults" thing. When grown women do little dances and have transformation sequences with costumes and magic wands and things, it's kind of disturbing and wrong. The series had, like others of the genre, gotten away with all kinds of off-the-wall stuff purely because it's a magical-girl story. It threw away that free pass when it turned Nanoha into an awkward adult with an absolutely tragic hairstyle. Side-ponytails died out in the 80s, thanks. If I want to see adults in an anime I'll watch something with a more mature theme.

Vivio. Seriously. There was no reason for that; she serves no purpose other than pedo-bait. The heterochromia is actually pretty cool and I wish more characters could have that trait, but she does nothing useful other than spend the entire show as the absolute epitome of moe. Nothing but fanservice, and fanservice aimed at pedos at that.

The limiters serving no useful purpose except to promote the new characters in the viewers' estimation (oh, Nanoha and Fate are restricted so they HAVE to let the newbies fight), the fact the story isn't on Earth, the fact that every last weapon, gun, pager, cell phone and probably even their damn vibrators uses a Cartridge system now when in A's it was explicitly stated that cartridges were for special occasions, NOT ordinary daily use... the tons of random and amazingly bad plot holes.

There are dozens of other problems with the series but I'm getting hungry so I'm stopping here whilst I go obtain some lunch.

Season three gets a 3 out of 10, and the only reason it gets a 3 at all is because Reinforce Zwei totally owns my soul.
Old 2008-01-08, 13:59   Link #106
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

You mean Yuri Bait when involving Vivio, because I hardly saw NSFW stuff of Vivio around. But seeing Vivio made me retch due to the amount of fuel the NxF fans got for their fangasm pleasure.
Old 2008-01-13, 01:18   Link #107
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:

PD: I say goodbye with something curios, in Dragon Ball Z, they were androids Nš 15, 16, 17 ,18 & 19. In Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Appear Cyberbots (androids in other words) Nš 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12, when Gin turns "bad" she is trated as cyberbot Nš 13, and because the cyberbots also wanted to capture Subaru, we may think tath she is Cyberbot Nš 14. 14 robots in StrikerS, and in Dragon Ball never explain wath hapened to the others 14 androids...Wath do you think? Coincidense? (Sorry for my english I'm mexican)
A little off topic, but Android no. 8 is shown in the original Dragon Ball as one of the soldier working under General White of the Red Army. Octavious, the Frankestein look-a-like.
Old 2008-01-13, 23:03   Link #108
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
A little off topic, but Android no. 8 is shown in the original Dragon Ball as one of the soldier working under General White of the Red Army. Octavious, the Frankestein look-a-like.
Mmm... Yeah, but Octavious wasn't a creation of Maki-Hero...Did he?
Old 2008-01-28, 22:30   Link #109
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Hi!

New poster here who only recently discovered the AnimeSuki Forums.

The Nanoha series, taken as a whole, is amongst my five favourite animes, so it's nice to find a Nanoha fan community like this one.

As to my take on the series...

The Good

1. The series is a bit too melodramatic in its character development of Subaru and Teana (who, along with Nanoha and Fate, are the main protagonists of the series, imo), but other than that, I felt that both characters were fleshed out extremely well. The Teana emo arc of sorts was a bit annoying, but how it fits in with Teana's impressive showing near the end of the anime creates a nice personal story for Teana - going from a person who overly doubts herself to someone who overcomes long odds in dire straits. I also found Subaru and Teana to both be likeable protagonists, and their character designs were solid.

2. Jail Scaglietti. One of the few flaws of Nanoha A's, in my opinion, was the absence of a good villain who enjoyed being villainous and who had a bit of a dynamic flair. Jail added a certain character to the Nanoha series that had been largely lacking before. He's also the best mad scientist type anime villain that I've seen since Professor Tomoe in Sailor Moon.

3. Character designs. Nanoha and Fate's various character designs, and outfits, were gorgeous. The same held true for most of the cast.

4. The development of Nanoha and Fate's relationship with one another. The two had a lot of cute, nice moments in Striker S that was very charming. The exact nature of their relationship remains debateable, which may or may not be a good thing. One good thing about it, I suppose, is that both fans who perfer to think of them as just close friends (including Nanoha/Yuuno shippers, for example), and fans of a Nanoha/Fate yuri relationship, can feel comfortable and contented with how their relationship is delved into here. Still, part of me would have perfered either a confirmation, or a rejection, of the "they're actually a yuri couple" position. Personally, I tend to interpret them as a yuri couple, but the lack of any kissing makes it a bit ambiguous.

5. There are a lot of wonderful individual scenes in the anime. These include the bulk of the Nanoha vs. Vivo fight, the bulk of the Fate vs. Scaglietti fight, the villains' successful attack on TSAB's HQ and the abduction of Vivio, Vita's extremely bad ass moments in overcoming severe injuries to make a huge impact in the final battle, and countless others.

6. Quattro was an excellent no. 2 villain that you loved to hate. This made Nanoha's epic blasting scene of her that much sweeter, and wonderful.

7. A solid, realistic plot in many aspects. I didn't see many plot holes, or character inconsistencies, or plot induced stupidity, in this.

The Bad

1. The complete lack of follow-up on any "normal human" character from Nanoha or Nanoha A's. It would have been nice to have seen Nanoha talk to her parents, or her siblings, or her original two close friends from school, at least once or twice in the anime. A young woman her age should have some contact with her family, given that her family was always presented as a good one.

2. Too many characters. Nanoha Striker S was a bit too ambitious in the number of characters that it used. This led to a lot of useless scenes involving characters that would ultimately be forgotten. There's also only so many characters that the average fan will care about per anime series, and Nanoha simply tries too hard to get you to care about too many characters.

3. Other than Vita, the antagonists-turned-protagonists from Nanoha A's weren't given enough screen-time, also as a result of there simply being too many characters. Hayate and Signum never got enough chances to really cut loose. Striker S really did fail badly in following up on the lives of these key characters from Nanoha A's.

The Ugly

1. The antagonists simply weren't made powerful enough. The entire ending arc just felt way too anti-climatic and easy for the three most powerful protagonists (Fate, Nanoha, and Hayate). Jail either should have been made much more powerful on a personal level (i.e. having his own massive blasting abilities), or they should have given Jail top subordinates who genuinely were at least equal to Fate, Hayate, and Nanoha combat-wise and power-wise.

2. While the ending arc had numerous great individual scenes, the sequence and pacing of those scenes was very poor. There's no way that your main villain (in this case, Jail Scaglietti) should be soundly captured and defeated in the third last episode. Ideally, you have your main villain deliver a great cliff-hanger moment for the heroes in the second last episode, and then get defeated in dramatic fashion in the final episode. Most of the Nanoha vs. Vivio fight felt horrifically anti-climatic taken in context due to how Jail is already beat, and Hayate and Fate are not any worse for wear at all (i.e. even if Nanoha gets badly beat by Vivio, you just know that someone will be there to bail her out).

Overall, I give Nanoha Striker S 8/10. The key characters are great, many of the scenes are wonderful, the plot does make a fair deal of sense... but they just failed to give it the sort of dramatic, well-timed, ending that it deserved.
Old 2008-01-29, 08:55   Link #110
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
The Good
4. The development of Nanoha and Fate's relationship with one another. The two had a lot of cute, nice moments in Striker S that was very charming. The exact nature of their relationship remains debateable, which may or may not be a good thing. One good thing about it, I suppose, is that both fans who perfer to think of them as just close friends (including Nanoha/Yuuno shippers, for example), and fans of a Nanoha/Fate yuri relationship, can feel comfortable and contented with how their relationship is delved into here. Still, part of me would have perfered either a confirmation, or a rejection, of the "they're actually a yuri couple" position. Personally, I tend to interpret them as a yuri couple, but the lack of any kissing makes it a bit ambiguous.

The Bad

1. The complete lack of follow-up on any "normal human" character from Nanoha or Nanoha A's. It would have been nice to have seen Nanoha talk to her parents, or her siblings, or her original two close friends from school, at least once or twice in the anime. A young woman her age should have some contact with her family, given that her family was always presented as a good one.
I agree with your two points here.

Although, I don't consider Nanoha/Fate a yuri couple. I tend to think they're just very close friends. I don't find it entirely unlikely that close friends of the same sex who aren't in a relationship would sleep in the same bed. I think those scenes were a perfect opportunity to clear up any ambiguity subtlety, such as Nanoha and Fate simply sleeping a bit closer together. I've slept in the same bed as another guy before; doesn't make me gay (and I'm not). Just means there weren't enough beds in the place at the time. Aside from that, I do think the relationship development between the two was very nice, and showed how much progress Fate had made since the end of A's (A's epilogue doesn't really show you anything in that sense).

As for your second point...

NO. KIDDING.

That really irked me how Suzuka/Arisa and Nanoha's family were completely removed from this series. Not a mention at all. I would've thought at least one episode would be devoted to a trip "back home." In the first episode, I thought it was a little bit of foreshadowing when Subaru mentioned that despite her family being descendant of people from Earth, her father and sister had never been there. I figured that was good for a trip to Earth at some point in the series. Guess all I got were those Cherry Blossoms at the end! Really didn't seem right to totally cut out Nanoha's family and the school friends.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2008-01-29, 10:27   Link #111
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post

NO. KIDDING.

That really irked me how Suzuka/Arisa and Nanoha's family were completely removed from this series. Not a mention at all. I would've thought at least one episode would be devoted to a trip "back home." In the first episode, I thought it was a little bit of foreshadowing when Subaru mentioned that despite her family being descendant of people from Earth, her father and sister had never been there. I figured that was good for a trip to Earth at some point in the series. Guess all I got were those Cherry Blossoms at the end! Really didn't seem right to totally cut out Nanoha's family and the school friends.
They're not completely removed, they're just not animated. The 'back home' trip was delegated to the sound-only Sound Stage, where we see the rookies baffled by Nanoha's... 'normalcy.'

And hot springs... voice-only.

There's a bunch of other stuff here and there throughtout the Sound Stages basically. Some quite irrelevant, but some makes you wonder why aren't they in the anime considering how much they adds to the story, etc. Same with the manga.

Basically, they lost touch of priorities. They thought spending 10 ~13 minutes of anime screentime relating to limiters (( considering that limiters had close to zero storyline relevance )), 10 minutes talking about the Cradle's 'history' to make-believe that there is cool background depth to it (( when there is not )) among other things are better than spending an episode on 'going back home', etc.

This was basically one of the main reason StrikerS got so much heat. It's very clear on paper that it has all the elements to make up a reasonably good show despite flaws, but they butchered execution and pacing.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-01-29, 14:38   Link #112
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
They're not completely removed, they're just not animated. The 'back home' trip was delegated to the sound-only Sound Stage, where we see the rookies baffled by Nanoha's... 'normalcy.'

And hot springs... voice-only.

There's a bunch of other stuff here and there throughtout the Sound Stages basically. Some quite irrelevant, but some makes you wonder why aren't they in the anime considering how much they adds to the story, etc. Same with the manga.

Basically, they lost touch of priorities. They thought spending 10 ~13 minutes of anime screentime relating to limiters (( considering that limiters had close to zero storyline relevance )), 10 minutes talking about the Cradle's 'history' to make-believe that there is cool background depth to it (( when there is not )) among other things are better than spending an episode on 'going back home', etc.

This was basically one of the main reason StrikerS got so much heat. It's very clear on paper that it has all the elements to make up a reasonably good show despite flaws, but they butchered execution and pacing.
Well, that's good to know. In a sense. I just pretty much marathoned Triangle Heart through StrikerS the past couple days so I had not previously been into the MLGN-verse and don't know much about the finer points of it. Never read the manga or heard the sound stages or such (though, seeing some people's avatars and sig pics here, I am kinda curious about the Manga because I'm always a sucker for cute expressions, especially from my favorite characters like Signum and Vita)

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2008-01-29, 15:53   Link #113
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
I agree with your two points here.

Although, I don't consider Nanoha/Fate a yuri couple. I tend to think they're just very close friends. I don't find it entirely unlikely that close friends of the same sex who aren't in a relationship would sleep in the same bed. I think those scenes were a perfect opportunity to clear up any ambiguity subtlety, such as Nanoha and Fate simply sleeping a bit closer together. I've slept in the same bed as another guy before; doesn't make me gay (and I'm not). Just means there weren't enough beds in the place at the time.
Well, you certainly could be right about Fate and Nanoha. I'm not passionate on the issue.

I was never a big fan of Nanoha/Yuuno, though.

Quote:
Aside from that, I do think the relationship development between the two was very nice, and showed how much progress Fate had made since the end of A's (A's epilogue doesn't really show you anything in that sense).
Agreed. I loved how mature and in control Fate came across through out the anime. I also love how warm and motherly she frequently came across, particularly given her background in the very first Nanoha series.

Quote:

NO. KIDDING.

Agreed. I honestly felt bad for Nanoha's family and Arisa, and Suzuka. I loved those characters a lot in the first two series, and really did miss them in Striker S.
Old 2008-03-03, 11:39   Link #114
Twelvth

Well congratulations people, you've convinced me to TRY going through the rest of the series.... *only got through the first 3 episodes before*

I am still very worried about all the stuff they apparently left out, and other things they wasted time on... but I'll save my final verdict for later...

(while I also never saw Nanoha and Fate as a couple, I never did like Yuuno... I think I always wanted to see Nanoha and Chrono actually, alas. You have to admit it would have been ultimately appropriate with Chrono being Fate's adoptive brother and all.)
Old 2008-03-03, 19:06   Link #115
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Go for the DVDs. They actually fixed some of the issues there.
Old 2008-03-04, 05:29   Link #116
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Won't watch... nothing in it that will make a lolicon happy...

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Old 2008-03-04, 10:11   Link #117
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
Won't watch... nothing in it that will make a lolicon happy...
Caro? Lutecia? Vita. And Vivio?
Old 2008-03-04, 11:40   Link #118
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Caro? Lutecia? Vita. And Vivio?
Arf, Cinque?

(Though not alot)
Old 2008-03-17, 17:31   Link #119
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli

Hmm.. yeah.. I watched Strikers a couple of weeks ago and it's not as good as A's

Compared to A's , The fighting was brilliant! fast-paced and I like the the episodes a lot!

On Strikers on the other hand, I really dissappointed that there's no presence of Nanoha's family nor her friends. Also the first 13 episodes was boring.. Training, talking , training , talking , mystery, that sucks.. but then on I wholeheartedly like the rest of the episodes.

I like all the newcomers and their enemies too bad Fate, Nanoha and Hayate had less screentime and that just sucks..

The plot is so cliche but I like it though.

Overall Great Anime. Added to my top 10

Spoiler for I rate:

Last edited by AuditionEX; 2008-03-18 at 20:22.
Old 2008-03-19, 09:07   Link #120
lzy

i think the worst parts was that they tryed to introduce too many characters in such a short time and that the plot was not very good. plus they skipped their high school days which i was really looking forward to see. the setting in the middle of nowhere made it really hard to relate.

Plus Jail makes the worst bad guy ever. in the first two the plot was thicker and there were no bad guys which made the story line very interesting

The storyline in the first two were way better.

HOWEVER the new barrier jakets was cool. i really liked fate's new sonic form.
i still hope there is another series, cause im kinda addicted. which the characters not too old. like a year after or something.
Closed Thread