AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-02, 15:02   Link #41
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Rock Lee doing one handed press-ups outside the hospital (priceless)

Rock Lee rules.......Oh when will the lotus blossem again!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 19:38   Link #42
Karala

My favourite scene would have to've be when...

Spoiler:
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 20:31   Link #43
AphterBurn

i would have to say the scene when jiraiya and naruto see that woman at the hotel and jiraiya starts doin his little happy dance! hahaha priceless
AphterBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 22:36   Link #44
AnimeFangirl

My favourite would be when Neji took off all his clothes and ran around screaming "I've got a sexy body!"

w000t? You mean that never happened?

I guess my favourite in all seriousness would be the part where Hiashi told Neji the truth abut his dad's death. I mean the ORIGINAL version from the manga, not the stupid scroll letter thingy, brown-haired Hyuga imitation anime version.
Old 2004-06-05, 22:42   Link #45
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
I started liking Lee when I saw his fight against Gaara. The weights on his legs.. holly crap!

I liked Naruto eversince he said "nani. nani, Naaaaniii!" hehehe soooo cute!!

I liked Shikamaru eversince his fight with the sound girl.

Yah....
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 00:07   Link #46
Makhazol

Let's go through the cast, shall we?

Naruto: Episode 80, when him and Gaara are on the ground, and they're flashing back to the times both of them were rejected, and Naruto's got tears in his eyes, but he's still crawling towards Gaara trying to protect his precious people.

Sasuke: Episode 16, when he gets the Sharingan. I love that bit.

Sakura: She doesn't have many moments, but I liked the bit in Episode 32 when Zaku thinks she's used Kawarimi but she hadn't and she just falls on him with this determined look and a kunai. I was chanting 'kill! kill! kill!' at that point.

Kakashi: Episode 09, when he's copying that really long sequence of seals Zabuza does, then is holding Zabuza's massive sword at bay with just a kunai.

Iruka: The flashback in episode 80 to young him and the Third at the monument.

Shikamaru: Just about any scene with him... but if you force me to pick one I'll say when he connects with Kagemane no jutsu against Temari in episode 64. But I also love
Spoiler:

Ino: Nothing, really...

Chouji:
Spoiler:

Kiba: Couldn't say... nothing really stands out that much for me.

Hinata: The bit in episode 47 when she's getting up and announces that her way of the ninja is the same as Naruto's one, and Lee and Sakura notice that she's similar to Naruto (and Naruto is still too thick to get it).

Shino: Anything with him (there's precious little) but the best I'd say was his fight against Zaku in episode 40. All too easy...

Lee: Lots to choose from but the first was the first time we saw the ultimate come-out-of-nowhere-and-save-the-day technique in Episode 31. The best was... pretty much the entire fight with Gaara in Eps 48-50. The cunning logic, and the bit without the weights where he's ridiculously fast, and then Initial Lotus, then the flashbacks, then extreme lotus, then the bit where he's still trying to fight even when unconcious.

Neji: Erm... I'd say ep 63, when he's reading his father's scroll.

Tenten: Come on, be serious here.

Gai: Two words: Dynamic Entry.

Jiraiya: The bit in Episode 73 where he summons out of nowhere to counter the snakes.

All I can think of for now.
Makhazol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 03:09   Link #47
Raging Youma
Kossapo Open Skill

my favotire scene is when naruto farted infront of kiba, IN YO FACE!! hahahahahhahahahahahah. whenever i remember that, i just burst out regardless were im at.
Raging Youma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 03:20   Link #48
UnCauzi

Zabuzza being lectured by Naruto.
Orochimaru lecturing Anko.
Lees fight with Gaara.
Kabuto fleeing Kakashi.
Spoiler:
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 03:42   Link #49
Kouji
StrykerX

I especially liked Lee's Lotus combo. Which kind of resembled Akuma's Raging Demon for some reason That was da bomb.

And I'll never forget the 1st episode, like Iruka was acting as if he was Naruto's brother and protecting him from Mizuki. And vice versa. That was one of my best moments.

I wouldn't want to say ep 80 was my favorite, because it had me to tears. And that everybody was at the peak where they were gonna cry (which Konohamaru did )
Old 2004-06-06, 04:21   Link #50
slippery shinobi
serious member

naruto: when hes imitating anko at the forest of death (hilarious)

sasuke: fighting oro

orochimaru: killing his sensei

itachi: using his clan as a measuring stick

kisame:the first time he talked
slippery shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 09:03   Link #51
gibits
Endless

I never really liked Sasuke till they showed flashbacks of his past in the forest after getting the cursed seal.

Hinata when i first saw her because she reminded me of an ex-girlfriend but without all the whining.

Naruto I always liked but i loved when he told Mizuki (whatever his name is) that he would kill him if he hurt Iruka.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 09:18   Link #52
donna8157

Hinata : The Hinata vs. Neji Episode where Hinata stands up again after getting hit by Neji.

Sakura : The 2nd Chuunin Exam where she protects both Sasuke and Naruto and tells them that they can look at her back. (right after she cut her own hair off)

Rock Lee : Right after he opens his 5 gates and the parts where he's shown training and also the parts where he trains even when he's in the hospital.

Naruto : I always like seeing him grow up and become stronger. ^_^
donna8157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 10:32   Link #53
Coolguy

Sarutobi summoning the god of death & the god of death consuming the souls of the first and second hokage
Coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 12:39   Link #54
Bane

Neji's was when...
Spoiler:

Lee's was during the flashbacks to his hard training. The first time I read that fight it was just above and beyond what I expected from the series. It hit me more than any moment in Naruto has so far. Too bad he had to lose.

Gaara's was...
Spoiler:
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 13:13   Link #55
UnCauzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Neji's was when...
Spoiler:

Lee's was during the flashbacks to his hard training. The first time I read that fight it was just above and beyond what I expected from the series. It hit me more than any moment in Naruto has so far. Too bad he had to lose.

Gaara's was...
Spoiler:

True

Spoiler:

I really dig how the theme keeps being reinforced but more how it shows different sides to the same concept.
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 13:51   Link #56
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

I have three favorite characters, two guys and a girl. I picked them because of these scene moments:

Shino: First of all I am a big of Shino, most of all. I thought he looked like someone from a certain RPG game. His intro was pretty cool and when Naruto introduced him at the start of the Chunnin Exams, even Naruto didn't know a lot about this guy. As a matter of fact, out of basically all of the characters that we have seen, he has not have a flashback yet to show what made him the way that he currently is. There is really no character development whatsoever about this guy and yet, after I saw him beat Zaku when freakin' ease, I was llike, WOW! who is this guy. Then, afterwards, he fought Kankaru with yet again, ease. Now, he didn't expect to be poisoned, that was not part of the plan, but everything else was a plan from the getgo from the first punch thrown. WHY ISN'T HE THE ACADEMIES BEST ROOKIE INSTEAD OF SASUKE!!!.

Another reason I like Shino: PLEASE DON'T CLICK BECAUSE THIS IS A SPOILER...unless you really want to see this:

Spoiler:

Tenten: Haven't really gottten a story on TenTen but this chick is a crazy psycho figher. This chick has a comic book ability that I love to see, she just comes up with weapons like it isn't nothing. If she could just get powerful in Taijutsu and gain the confidence and strength as Temari does (she's a favorite, but not as much as Tenten), She would be lethal. Not 100% sure if i'm right about how she draws her weapons. And I will edit this post as soon as I am certain, but this chick would be handy in ANY mission if she gets up there in strength and taijutsu. The scene of course which captured me for her being my favorite was when she was throwing all these weapons at Temari like a mad redneck housewife and controlled them with string in regards to another attack. Awesome technique!

Shikamaru: Pure example of brains over brawn. He's on the bony type but it's his brain that makes him strong. His fight against the sound girl in the Chunnin Exam Preliminaries was genius. When she hit her head on the rock and fell, that was the funniest thing I have ever seen in the anime/manga. Even funnier in the anime I might add since they added sound effects (THUD!). This was the scene that captured me right off that this guy is something special, not to mention the Temari fight.

Spoiler:

On a side note, put these three together to form a new team and this group would definately be awesome. If only Tenten could get more skills....
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 16:21   Link #57
Skorpa

When lee opens the gates or the fight between Neji and Naruto in the stadium. I love the attack when Neji does his 64 strikes attack =)
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 16:47   Link #58
Last of the Uchiha

My favorite character scene is without a doubt in chapter 218 where
Spoiler:
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 16:54   Link #59
Truesquirrel
Call me Squirrelmaster

My favorite scene is when Neji pulls the twenty minute "Main family is full of bastards" speech. Nobody really cared, but he kept going anyway.

A close runner up would be when Neji almost made Hinata cry during the prelims.

Other great ones:

The scene where you meet Gai for the first time. That was some hilarious stuff.

The scene where you meet Anko for the first time. She just seemed so excited....poor Anko.

And I'd have to agree with "Dynamic Entry!" and the explanatory speech by Gai.
Truesquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 17:06   Link #60
Eshu
Junior Ninja

First off Neji handing Naruto his ass in the Finals (yes before be becomes kyuubiriffic), and the 64 hands. There's also the smirk he gets right before he started the Kaiten in that fight, like he knew it was over there.

Gai and lee..... GAI AND LEE!! come on! they are allways good. Acctually my favorite is before the semi-final fight where lee is takeing notes as gai is giveing advice and gai yells "Stop the memo!"

Kakashi and Gai... because they remind me of Batman and Superman hanging out.

oh just about any scene where you see Come Come paradice out.

Hinata and her absurd amount of cuteness. all the time.

when Shino's dad Lenny shows up....
Eshu is offline   Reply With Quote