AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-08, 23:19   Link #1281
dragon1412

No that was just book walker special cover, vol 19 actual cover is Erika in her mahou shoujo form.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 21:39   Link #1282
darkofficer
just a devil

Recollection part 1 and 2 are uploaded if you are a kiriha fan you will love those 2 chapters

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 00:31   Link #1283
Rwings

Just makes me more interested in volume 10. I did read the last chapter translated that someone posted here, but context leading up to that should make it more so.
Rwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 03:18   Link #1284
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Yeah, reading the 'Recollections' really makes me interested when Volume 10 gets translated. Sure, I can already read what the heck Koutarou said when he finally admitted that he was in fact the person that she was searching for...

And the whole trip to the zoo was nice. I thought it was Volume 15 when the Sun Rangers finally fixed up their act (costume), but it seems it was already partially fixed in this volume.
Old 2015-06-18, 19:39   Link #1285
Hiyono

The recent Recollection chapters got me in the mood for moar Kiriha! Here's a short excerpt (hopefully it doesn't violate the translation rules because it's so short).
Spoiler for Volume 17 Toronoana special: Kiriha chapter:
Old 2015-06-18, 21:49   Link #1286
mugetsu1

Would it be too much trouble to ask a spoiler about what happened after that Theia and Ruth confessed his love Kotarou, what was the reaction of Theia when he learned that Kotaoru was the true Blue Knight (with details if possible) and also what were the changes they made to the armor Kotarou and Yurikago message when sending his sword (with details if possible please)?

No heroic stories ...

There are no heroes in war."
mugetsu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 01:51   Link #1287
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugetsu1 View Post
Would it be too much trouble to ask a spoiler about what happened after that Theia and Ruth confessed his love Kotarou, what was the reaction of Theia when he learned that Kotaoru was the true Blue Knight (with details if possible) and also what were the changes they made to the armor Kotarou and Yurikago message when sending his sword (with details if possible please)?
If you search in this thread you can find the answer yourself.

also how did they get a moment alone in his house?

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 08:17   Link #1288
Rwings

Just a few context questions about that exchange if you don't mind.

They mention it being hot outside and with volume 10 set around Valentine's Day I take it that scene isn't a flashback to shortly after she learned the truth but much later. If so around what month does that take place? Just curious how long it takes for her to make a move after learning the truth.

Also and maybe this is a little to spoilish, but given the context of that exchange is it safe to assume that invading the room is fulling moved to the girls fighting over Kotarou? As of right now with what's translated Ruth and Thea are fine sharing him, but that's as close to the harem ending the stories hinted at so far. I'd assume it will be a harem end at the end of the story though.

Anyways thanks for the small look at Volume 17. With any luck and the current translator doesn't burn out with his roughly a Volume a month pace it will get fully translated in about a year.
Old 2015-06-19, 09:42   Link #1289
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Volume 10 - if you've read what Lantern had said several pages back, Volume 9 ended with the girls giving their valentine's chocolate to Koutarou at a Friday. The actual date of Valentine's Day (that is, February 14) is at a Sunday. Kiriha found out about the necklace at some point (I'm assuming) Friday afternoon. The end of Volume 10 has Kiriha taking Koutarou to the amusement park to confront him about why he has the necklace.

As for invading the room, I don't think anyone but Theia actually really wants the room. They technically handed the room to Theia at Volume 13, but it's still under Koutarou's possession (I think because he's a vassal? I can't quite remember). I'm not really sure if the girls are 'fighting' over Koutarou so to speak, but they all do love him and have been shown throughout the volumes.

I'm actually rather curious about the case with Sanae-chan and Sanae-san out of most of the girls (and Maki, I suppose)...
Old 2015-06-19, 09:52   Link #1290
Rwings

^Think you missed understood my question. I know Volume 10 takes place around Valentine's day. I said as much in pretext to the question. What I was wondering is when the conversation in Volume 17 takes place.

While her saying she was going to invade his life seems like something that would happen relatively shortly after she learned the truth, but if it was hot outside it means several months have past at least. Was curious how many months pass's for them to get that close so I had a rough idea how their relationship is going to progress between 10 and 17.
Old 2015-06-19, 10:03   Link #1291
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Conversation in Volume 17? Which one specifically? The one that Nandesuto translated? I'm uncertain when that actually took place since (I think) it was one of those extras that came with the volume itself. Unlike normal chapters, it doesn't indicate the actual date of occurrence (although I recall most of Volume 17 taking place at around August to September.

As for that closeness, I think you might be referring to the events in between - so I think that's covered at Volume 15-16 which was focused primarily on her. She did say that she was going to invade his life at the end of Volume 16 while wearing ceremonial clothing.

Did I answer your question? Sorry if I misunderstood it.
Old 2015-06-19, 11:39   Link #1292
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwings View Post
^Think you missed understood my question. I know Volume 10 takes place around Valentine's day. I said as much in pretext to the question. What I was wondering is when the conversation in Volume 17 takes place.

While her saying she was going to invade his life seems like something that would happen relatively shortly after she learned the truth, but if it was hot outside it means several months have past at least. Was curious how many months pass's for them to get that close so I had a rough idea how their relationship is going to progress between 10 and 17.
Kiriha's "invasion" chapter, i.e. her confession to Koutarou at the end of v16, is dated July 10th. The special I translated is on some unspecified date soon thereafter, likely mid-July as it's stated to be several days after.
Old 2015-06-20, 02:53   Link #1293
streakingzero

Umm...Sorry for bothering,

but is there any news from the one who translated the first part of drama cd, if/when he or she will translate the second part?
streakingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 03:07   Link #1294
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

The volume that the Drama CD covered is already completed. So just read that and listen to the Drama CD.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 06:11   Link #1295
NosageDaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
The volume that the Drama CD covered is already completed. So just read that and listen to the Drama CD.
Where can I read it?
NosageDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 06:33   Link #1296
Rwings

No clue what this sites rules are for linking to translations are, but if you know about the spreadsheet that lists all the LN being translated you can find it there. I posted the links to all of 7.5 just the other day.

@Nandesuto and @Atrum023 thanks for the information. Both of you combined answered what I was curious about.
Old 2015-06-20, 11:28   Link #1297
iambill10

volume 6 is done. finally we'll be able to read new content (non-adapted) when volume 7 starts. ty to warnis
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 11:45   Link #1298
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I believe only half of volume 7 was covered in the last episode so the other half is new territory. Definitely looking forward for content that hasn't been adapted in the anime and everything past that.
And the afterword even says that we're only at the starting point of the story. This should be good.

By the way, the anime preview that the author was mentioning in the afterword is this:
Spoiler for video:
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 15:13   Link #1299
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwings View Post
No clue what this sites rules are for linking to translations are, but if you know about the spreadsheet that lists all the LN being translated you can find it there. I posted the links to all of 7.5 just the other day.

@Nandesuto and @Atrum023 thanks for the information. Both of you combined answered what I was curious about.
they only give a warning if the novel is translated i think, so you are free to post the link to the translation of 7.5

by the powers of the user i summon a moderator to confirm what i said if it's right or wrong xD
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 20:42   Link #1300
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

volume 6 completely translated.

On to vol 7!

Do you think the translator will also translate 7.5 despite it already being translated?

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel