Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-15, 12:37   Link #8021
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
That's what I'm saying!!

As for Diethard, I'll keep an eye on him, I'm not expecting much at the same time though, but I'll keep such possibilities in mind
That would be a shock since Lelouch did look at Diethard for a moment. It would be no different than Guilford who was geassed by Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-15, 12:39   Link #8022
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
That would be a shock since Lelouch did look at Diethard for a moment. It would be no different than Guilford who was geassed by Lelouch.

Lelouch, "If I make this impression *Puts his hand on his mouth*, you will see me as your almighty Zero."

Diethardt, "ZERO!"
Old 2008-09-15, 12:48   Link #8023
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Lelouch, "If I make this impression *Puts his hand on his mouth*, you will see me as your almighty Zero."

Diethardt, "ZERO!"
Maybe if Lelouch put his pinky near his mouth and do a Dr. Evil inpersonation, then Diethard would believe that he is Zero
Old 2008-09-15, 13:04   Link #8024
strategos

Hmmm, I got a feeling we might see another Lelouch + Black Knight team up ^_^.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2008-09-15, 13:06   Link #8025
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
Hmmm, I got a feeling we might see another Lelouch + Black Knight team up ^_^.
I'm just hoping for a stray nuke to destroy that possibility
Old 2008-09-15, 13:09   Link #8026
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Li will save them. He is Lelouch+Suzaku.
Old 2008-09-15, 13:11   Link #8027
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Li will save them. He is Lelouch+Suzaku.
right if he was fighting lelouch right now they'd all be dead.
Old 2008-09-15, 13:15   Link #8028
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
That would probably end up being true anyway as FLEIA is headed in the direction of the BK and Lelouch's forces with the possibility of harming the representatives.
Old 2008-09-15, 13:18   Link #8029
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
That would probably end up being true anyway as FLEIA is headed in the direction of the BK and Lelouch's forces with the possibility of harming the representatives.
You know, Schneizel talks about how either he or Lelouch can't win if they can't continue to wear their mask at the end of 23. I wonder if this is hinting that in 24 he drops his mask too soon and turns the BK against him by firing Fleia at Lelouch, the representatives, and BK in the area thinking he has already won?
Old 2008-09-15, 13:22   Link #8030
strategos

Maybe, C.C. will show to everyone in the battlefield, the truth about Lelouch. Using some strange powers!

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2008-09-15, 13:22   Link #8031
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
You know, Schneizel talks about how either he or Lelouch can't win if they can't continue to wear their mask at the end of 23. I wonder if this is hinting that in 24 he drops his mask too soon and turns the BK against him by firing Fleia at Lelouch, the representatives, and BK in the area thinking he has already won?
Bravo! The most likely scenario.
Old 2008-09-15, 13:24   Link #8032
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
Only for Nina's super-duper FLIEA canceller to render it and all his other pink spheres of doom useless. Then Lelouch trolls him with Diethards recording.

Lelouch really is quite brilliant, he used the meeting with the UFN and capture of the representives to mask his real reason for going their, namely capturing table-humper-chan to build some super doomsday weapon or more likely an anti FLEIA device. I wonder if shit face knows he has Nina?
Old 2008-09-15, 13:25   Link #8033
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Only for Nina's super-duper FLIEA canceller to render it and all his other pink spheres of doom useless. Then Lelouch trolls him with Diethards recording.

Lelouch really is quite brilliant, he used the meeting with the UFN and capture of the representives to mask his real reason for going their, namely capturing table-humper-chan to build some super doomsday weapon or more likely an anti FLEIA device. I wonder if shit face knows he has Nina?
Named FLEIA CANCELER
Old 2008-09-15, 13:39   Link #8034
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
its so funny how todou comments that geassed soldiers are a pathetic sight when a few eps ago the were wondering if they were the same way
Old 2008-09-15, 13:43   Link #8035
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
its so funny how todou comments that geassed soldiers are a pathetic sight when a few eps ago the were wondering if they were the same way
Wait till suzaku kicks his ass with hyper geass activated that would be very ironic
Old 2008-09-15, 13:55   Link #8036
killbethy

Is it just me or did it look like Tamaki mouthed "Zero" with a smile during the extended preview? Speaking of smiles, we finally see C.C. smile in the preview... I have a few theories has to what is going on there.

I don't think there is any solid evidence that Nina is building a FLEIA Canceller... we just know that she is working on "something". For all we know, it could be completely unrelated to FLEIA (although it is unlikely, considering her only option for repetance for making FLEIA is to fully side with Lelouch). I was somewhat considering the possibility of her actually making something that will "undo" the effects of the FLEIA.

Reasons:
1. It's been stated twice now by both Nina and Schneizel that FLEIA makes things "disappear."
2. Zero (and Lelouch) are both known as someone who can create "miracles" (although this is through advanced strategy, just like igniting the sakuradite in 24)
3. Lelouch WANTS Schneizel to use the FLEIA

Imagine the possibilities for Lelouch in tearing down Schneizel's mask if he allows Schneizel to FLEIA the crap out of everything, and then Nina's device actually reverses the effects of FLEIA by bringing back what has been destroyed. If that happens, EVERYONE would side with Lelouch and it would be game over for Schneizel, leaving him to hole up in Damocles and defend it to the best of his abilities (probably with only Anya siding with him... since it was mentioned that her memories were reconstructed, but we aren't sure exactly "how" they were reconstructed). But still, to take out Damocles (including Nunnally), Lelouch would have to use something other than a FLEIA as well. Therefore both leaving Suzaku and Lelouch without the things they care about most (Nunnally and Euphie), since neither were killed by FLEIA, they can't be brought back.

----

Sidenote: My internet was broken for the past 16 hours and I missed quite a bit of the discussion in the thread. Anything important worth noting?
Old 2008-09-15, 13:55   Link #8037
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
In all honesty, I really don't see Lelouch using such a strong word as "aishiteru" with anyone right now (...other than Nunally but...yeah). And before someone asks, no, not even with C.C. So I'm really wondering in what context Kallen's gum line will appear.
I don't see it too. Because it's code geass and the most important relatioships are among siblings, I think Kallen's gum line is : Just don't tell me you love Nunnally, I won't forgive you. Nunnally is the most important person for Lelouch and she is also the reason why Lelouch has started his fight. So Kallen's gum line is talking about Lelouch's reason of the fight. Kallen is angry, because she doesn't understand what Lelouch is doing and this gum line perfectlly shows that. She thinks Lelouch is doing it not for the Nunnally's sake(dream).

So yes Kallen's gum line is said to Lelouch.

Thank you Eliarine that you reminded me about "aishiteru" ( this word Lelouch uses only for Nunnally).
I think I'm right.
Old 2008-09-15, 13:59   Link #8038
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Anyone could tell what is the point of Gino? All he seems to be just a nice guy in general. You know with Suzaku, Nunnally being mistreated by her advisor(forgot her name) and with Kallen as well. Now he is going against Britannia and he seems fine with all the FREIYA going around. I thought he was against Schneizel about going after the emperor by using Suzaku and FREIYA too. I just don't get his character.
Old 2008-09-15, 14:00   Link #8039
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
As much as would love to see this, I think at best it's more likely that Kallen would say her gum line, and Lelouch would say something smug like "Well then, I guess you won't forgive me." or "I never asked for you forgiveness." or the like.
Yeah that was pretty much what I had in mind when I thought about love declaration. I can't really see lelouch uing the word "love" in an actual line, unless it is directed to his sister
But a badass line like "I don't want your forgiveness" or "It can't be helped then, I shall never be forgiven" would make it absolutely awesome in my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Spoiler for Saving space:
Well, this is quite likely to happen, and quite logical. So, by Code Geass's logic, it will not happen
Old 2008-09-15, 14:06   Link #8040
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Anyone could tell what is the point of Gino? All he seems to be just a nice guy in general. You know with Suzaku, Nunnally being mistreated by her advisor(forgot her name) and with Kallen as well. Now he is going against Britannia and he seems fine with all the FREIYA going around. I thought he was against Schneizel about going after the emperor by using Suzaku and FREIYA too. I just don't get his character.
Don't worry our Suzaku with wipe his character off the pages (That's at least what I'm hoping 4 )
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers