AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-07-03, 13:56   Link #221
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Naruto. Bah! Konohamaru could probably off Danzou
Sorry Im just disgusted at how weak this storyline, characters, and character designs are getting

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 14:01   Link #222
Bombo
TSF Fans

Not bad this chapter but I want more action : (
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 14:11   Link #223
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i wonder what will happen if tsunade meets mizukage

"men" hunt
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 14:12   Link #224
DarthDestroiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yeah, like Orochi would work for something else?
I think the connection is other, probably some stains in Danzou's records that he want to clean. But... i would laugh eternally if Danzou wants the immortality ritual from Orochi but with Naruto's body
I think Danzou let Oro inflitrate on the village during the chunin exams to kill the 3rd in that way he could be Hokage (that would explain why he didnt apeared) and now he wants kabuto to eal his eye and arm

Thats what i think
DarthDestroiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 14:27   Link #225
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
Damn... I was gonna say that Danzou is Obito but I guess that can't be true since Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi and Danzou still has a left eye
Not only that, if its so then apparently Kakashi is dumb for not knowing his friend was alive in Konoha for a long time. Not to mention Danzou being too old to be Obito, and many other stuffs, lol

Sorry just had to say that. :P
Old 2009-07-03, 14:52   Link #226
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Danzou was at Nagato's fight...Jiraiya hadn't trained the 4th to train kakashi and Obito at the time, pretty hard for him to become unborn and then come back!
And before anyone repeats it, similar time holes exist for Madara and Danzou/Obito/Minato/whoever the heck is left that could have possibly been Madara.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 15:02   Link #227
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Actually what he said is that anyone who criticizes or despises the way he lives he will kill their family so maybe they will understand, that is not emo it is basically what Pain said 'You can never understand because you have not felt my pain' so what Sasuke is saying is that other people dont understand what he went through so if they despise the way he lives he'll make them go through the same thing so maybe they will understand.
I still don't care about Sasuke... and Naruto starts to get annoying... like this NaruSasu surealy will become canon @_@
Old 2009-07-03, 15:13   Link #228
Ero-Senn1n

And i was wondering what was the point of not killing off Kabuto, because it seemed that Kabuto was no use for the story any more. Kabuto wanted to eventually fight and kill Sasuke and after that fight with Naruto. But he was so much behind them in power, it was nonsense to make such a fight since Kabuto was always just a tool for the plot to advance, so Kishi would never give him a big fight with the main characters. But now it seems that Kabuto will have his purpose, he wanted to kill Sasuke and now if Danzou uses him to become like Orochi then Sasuke won't have an easy time killing the new monster-danzou. The process will probably make Danzou crazy like Kabuto, so he will never become hokage.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 15:14   Link #229
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I still don't care about Sasuke... and Naruto starts to get annoying... like this NaruSasu surealy will become canon @_@
BUT SASUKE IS HIS FIRST REAL BOND SO HE HAS DO DEFANDZ HIM!!!1111oneone
Old 2009-07-03, 15:23   Link #230
LightChess

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
BUT SASUKE IS HIS FIRST REAL BOND SO HE HAS DO DEFANDZ HIM!!!1111oneone
Is everyone forgetting the beating naruto is taking from that stupid HO! I wont here dead! Dam these useless characters to HELL!
LightChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 15:28   Link #231
JustRob

Don't trip guys, it could be worse. We could have had more Sai scenes, who now lives solely to observe Naruto's bond with Sasuke and therefore wants to save Sasuke
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 15:40   Link #232
ultra_dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightChess View Post
Is everyone forgetting the beating naruto is taking from that stupid HO! I wont here dead! Dam these useless characters to HELL!
i completly agree with you! i wonder how she will take it when all the beating markes will start healing on the spot? probably will make her evem more angry...i also can't unserstand Naruto, beratying Sasuke? hello? the guy tried to kill you and defected from the villageand then tried to kill you again...hecould have used them as excuse to get out of the village and get to Sasuke, likking those morons in the process could be nice, or at least immoblizing them.
ultra_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 16:10   Link #233
JustRob

I like to think Sasuke was just trying to scare Naruto back at first the encounter they had post-timeskip.

Well, that may be the only sane part left of him though. The rest is obsessed with revenge revenge revenge
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 16:15   Link #234
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Have you noticed? Tsuchi looks like Dr. Gero, Android 17 and Android 19...
Oh LOL...Classic characters...
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 17:39   Link #235
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Yes he's willing to sacrifice eveything for his revenge, but Sasuke's revenge does not equal justice. Going around killing innocent people who've got nothing to do with you can not be justified by saying "it's all for my revenge".

Sasuke's goal is not honorable, nor is it law. Sasuke is just a traumatized kid now. He needs to understand he's not the only guy who's had it tough in the world.
I got to come to Sasuke's defense just for a little, even though I hate the wench and hopes he dies, but ask yourself this: How many innocent people has Sasuke killed? I'm trying to recall and I can't really count many if any. In all those scenes where he has people lying on the ground around him, someone usually makes a statement about how soft he is for not killing a single person. Sasukes just does the whole poker face thing alot, Pain just goes out and kills everyone..... Pain was.... awesome! Not for the killing part, just because he was just awesome.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 17:59   Link #236
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

This chapter sucked.. weak storyline now REAL WEAK D: !! ever since Pain was killed, Naruto has gone crap !!

But this weeks Bleach chapter was GODLY .. starting to like Bleach ALOT more now

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 18:09   Link #237
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
This chapter sucked.. weak storyline now REAL WEAK D: !! ever since Pain was killed, Naruto has gone crap !!

But this weeks Bleach chapter was GODLY .. starting to like Bleach ALOT more now
Pain will continue to be the hardest shinobi of this manga...He did make another appearence in this chapter too..

Bleach was stylin on cats....
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 18:18   Link #238
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Good artwork for this chapter , we saw the Jinchuuriki The gorilla seems strong lol one is a larva XD and another one is an insect ? ^^ Really , i think that the Jinchuuriki with Sanbi in the manga is cooler than the anime (it was a disgrace )

Anyway , we saw all the kage and some random strong ninja . A Choji-like !!!
So Donzo want Kabuto to heal him and orochimaru's tech . Don't remember , where is Anko ? She ran away ? when ?

(So many Sasuke's haters lool )
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 19:17   Link #239
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I think you're giving to much power to Madara, a genjutsu with global effects would be probably too much power. Why didn't he use that years ago when he attacked Konoha using the 9 tailed fox? Of course if Kishi wants to make such an interesting jutsu he could explain all of the above issues. I like the idea of such a global genjutsu, but it can only be used to create some global catastrophy but not in a 1on1 fight. I can remember only one mass genjutsu: when Kabuto makes the whole chuunin exam spectator crowd fall asleep. I can think only of one reason: Madara wants to start a new ninja war, maybe he already did something like this in the past decades, so he casts a genjtusu on ninjas of the whole world to make them more agressive and make them hate other villages. Madara would make a tsukiyomi level genjutsu and concetrate it on the moon, then it would reflect from the moon and spread into all ninjas who look at the moon while doing some mission in the night Then these people affected by the jutsu create some incidents and those incidents then lead to the war.
Maybe. But I just remembered, Pain said that the moon was created by a stronger Chibaku Tensei by Rikudo Sennin who used his Dojutsu to do so. At this point it can be assumed Madara is the strongest villain left (assuming he wasn't as strong or stronger than Nagato or maybe he is, we can't know at this point) so is it too far-fetched to assume he could try something like using the moon to reflect a giant Sharingan and hypnotize the known ninja world in Naruto? Of course if he does it'll take some considerable planning and methods beyond just his own power. Maybe even with the help of machines of some sort. *shrug*
Old 2009-07-03, 19:26   Link #240
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
He surely is emo boy now... he clearly stated in one of chapters that he will kill dear people to others in order to make them understand how he feels... Really, like if he is the only poor child in this world -_-
You completely missed Sasuke's argument (which he had already made with Kakashi before the timeskip). Sasuke wasn't saying he would kill strangers, he was making a point : it's easy to tell someone to give up revenge when you never lost anyone whereas he would like to see people saying the same thing to his face if he was the one who had murdered all those they cared about.

That was the whole point of Naruto deciding to spare Nagato at the end of their fight, Naruto actually did give up on revenge despite his rage in front on the guy who had killed Jiraiya, Kakashi and destroyed his village.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote