AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-12, 13:16   Link #61
deadite

Anyone willing to translate?

http://anime.webnt.jp/programs/view/79
Old 2011-06-23, 00:40   Link #62
puffkins

Can someone translate this? I want to know the last one.

http://www44.atwiki.jp/hanasakuiroha/pages/33.html

Thank you!!!

Old 2011-07-01, 04:10   Link #63
deadite

I'm guessing the primary antagonist of the second half will be Yunosagi Silas. Yuina and Youske will become antagonists. It will be a race against time before October comes and they will have to "fest it up".
Old 2011-07-01, 17:03   Link #64
frezinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffkins View Post
Can someone translate this? I want to know the last one.

Thank you!!!
P. A. Anniversary animation WORKS 10

Flit of a sudden confession of a sudden, abrupt farewell and -.
If your ever wanted to be a different dream, suddenly became a reality.
My everyday ordinary flowers together Matsumae is greeted by a dramatic expansion in one day.
Attending a familiar, and yet left the city without much affection, I live under the grandmother never talked or met.
Taisho Roman 翆荘 full of joy Onsen (likely to kiss).
Meet people there.
To know a new world of flower buds out on the ground, I also completely different and far, to begin a new life.
It may be painful.
But even Mege, even discouraged, but tomorrow I will come 泣Kijakutsu.
That's why I work hard I, and I 輝Kitai.
So that eventually a large flower bloom like flowers ... so that led to the sun.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Episode 1
Suddenly, my mother, Satsuki (Satsuki) from
"It was a night flight" was reportedly Masaki together flowers (flowers before waiting.)
The mother handed the "翆荘 Xi" (likely to kiss), and named,
Only a scrap of paper was written and telephone number.
Dear old town, the mother of a classmate Kouichi and Tanemura (Koichi Village seeds) goodbye,
Flowers had to live together in the city have never met my grandmother yet,
With views of the coastline from the running train, a new life starting now.
Think of was the.

Netabare
Flower together, Koichi 民子 be confessed, "Die" Slap eat together from three flowers on a futon in the Sui say dropping of flowers and two together

Episode 3
"Joy 翆荘" sell novelist with a long sojourn, Taro Jiromaru (Marutarou Jiro).
Flowers and together they had trash thrown away the confusion of his unfinished manuscript,
The next morning, they disappeared in the middle of the wrap dressing.
"In the had returned to Tokyo?" We worry about employees.
Sui, however, ordered the cleaning of such inns them askance.
Caizi Jiromaru was headed for cleaning the room,
The Jiromaru, cleaning stubborn, but he denied that they have entered the room and ....

Netabare
Flower cord is tied to the turtle Jiromaru be read a novel functional. Jiromaru, helped jump off a cliff to the oldest. Jiromaru, Koichi get an email from enough to have the Standard toolbar and not long ago filtered Hobiron-books to employees

Episode 5
"Joy 翆荘" T. Miyagishi 民子 also a chef to teach a senior (and Toru Miyagi).
Flowers and 民子 cord is placed on a motorcycle speed away to witness the result of wearing shorts to his name.
Futari was surprised the next day, two long Togashi lotus plate (and starvation range) from the T.
民子 was told that it will come, even shocked.
Caizi Jiromaru know the circumstances and, Bayan Wajima head waitress (or wadi Tomoe) can also make inferences from participating,
The information is Jiromaru purchases, leading to the conclusion that due to withdrawal of T. Fukuya Ryokan ....

Netabare
Toru is a name you been to assist in binding together Fukuya flowers flowers begin to allow the air to the 民子 not going out together, assault on Fukuya

Episode 7
Bala encouraged to matchmaking by telephone from the mother.
Photos of the party is said to have already sent, and be forced to come back home.
決Menai also argue that in contrast to the hand,
The unmarried friends in high school and that only the Bayan,
Catch the customer's wealthy in 翆荘 Xi
Is pointed out at a loss for words that fail to marry money.
Continue the current job, or marriage or.
Bala's life to worry about the future.
Such in front of her, a line appears in a somewhat special clientele.

Netabare
☆ let's try real hard to be revered in a while to accept guests younger → → → Reception unconventional decision to get married and retired people in different times = patrons Bayan Sabage Wajima Mania

9 story
Guests suddenly increased. Sui was taken to hospital suddenly collapsed. Toru or absence of West Lake.
Suspected stay undercover reporter and ....
In the absence of Okami, we become panic-stricken face of 翆荘 Happiness is
Hospitality priority to the customers trying to think that the undercover reporter's suggestion Takako.
But so far as flowers together, and they should oppose the hospitality of equality to all guests.
Bring back pop out to say that even T. attend a friend's wedding.
Hurry found together in the form of flowers Toru, Koichi enters suddenly coming from.

Netabare
Flower together, and two-seater bike T.
K., Lu Yu-filled, floral flip and not meet together at
Guests of the wind-old woman and her granddaughter undercover reporter
Okami, safe return

Episode 11
Date of travel magazine featured rode 乃鷺 hot spring town.
Flower together, but was expecting a high rating in the ranking of 翆荘 tree inn, in reality, five points out of 10.
I received the results of the ranking also had reservations canceled one after another.
Flowers can not convince together the results of the ranking,
"You can fight with the criminal to mess with the assessment 翆荘 trees" and leave every document had to hop on the train.
Negotiations (?) Seed of that get to show he was responsible for the article writer business card publishers ... somehow.
Netabare
Articles undervalued yuan is to sit runaway mack flower girl appeared together with pressure from the resort to Koichi newly Masaki Satsuki

Episode 13
Flowers came back together a ride to his mother.
Satsuki is 着Kunari, refreshment and your yukata designs for bath time, many point out.
The earliest such thought her lovely and edges have been teased by his sister from a young age will wince intimidating aura,
Jiromaru was trounced by the white nape of Satsuki coquettishly.
On the other hand, switches and flowers together, but he had taken away ... and Satsuki.
Sui through work, Satsuki, their feelings of flowers mixed up together.
Added a new page in the story of four hundred thousand women.
Netabare

15 story
Flower power cord somehow we want to be listening to the secret name of Yosuke results from the 民子, considering that the oldest. On the other hand
Yellow-green layer, let the sparks flickering around the inn's management policies and the Sui Takako, but the edge falls between Satsuki to talk to again.
Netabare

Episode 2
"To attend school while working as an employee," said Sui is a grandmother of four hundred thousand (easy-Shijima) is said strictly from
Ryokan run by Sui "翆荘 Xi", and embarked upon a new life together flowers.
It is envisioned life was far from the world.
She, however, live in as an apprentice chef 民子 Tsurugi (Tsurugi people can), and
Caizi 押水 the same waitress (Shimizu Nanako us), including the solitary struggle with their employees in the 打Chi解Keyou 翆荘 trees.
The hard work out of it would backfire, however.

Netabare
Flower together, lost the manuscript of a novelist (protect your Earliest) talk past the flower together (omelet with Satsuki and parents' day), tangles and first Miyagishi (worst impression) novelist flowers together to write the novel sensory 民子, did open up the oldest grab?

Episode 4
民子 flowers together to attend the same school was the oldest.
The students came from Tokyo that the woman in a barrage of questions,
In conjunction with that live in a popular men's 民子 fact,
The boys are emotionally 詰Me寄Ra.
Flowers together and saved a confused momentum is a Class-mate
Famous Ryokan "Fukuya" (Fukuyama), daughter of a name Wakura results (Yui et a frame) was.
I have started school together in the vibrant flowers,
民子 witness the appearance of receiving a confession from the boys in the back school.

Netabare
Flowers together, the first school 民子 school 民子 result in the same class name and a popular school male flowers together as lofty dream, know someone who 民子 favorite (toll) and go on bike Toru result name

Episode 6
Clean the door and the flowers are together one morning, a woman riding in a car appears.
What she is tough business, "翆荘 tree" 立Te直Subeku, and a clerk and uncle
Wanlv fourteen (west to Shijima) management consultant hired Kawajiri Takako (Takako Kawajiri) was.
In fact, it has been proposed in this paper come from almost every month Takako was the proposal to renew a waitress outfit.
Workers, but confused in front of a flashy costume, on the recommendation of the edge intensity and Takako,
To change clothes to work anyway.

Netabare
Toru passengers to get fairly popular costume mistress → concave edges together floral comforter draft consultation fails, drawn together in the flower?

Episode 8
Together know that the flowers featured in the spa town of 翆荘 乃鷺 water trees travel magazine.
Once more and more customers are higher in the rankings inn in get them from Sui to 労Tsu and delusions.
However, the reality does not only contain one set of book was about time to take a break and Toru Caizi ....
Mr. and diving regular customer overlap good or bad, however, busy stretch 翆荘 cow.
Together to help the flowers are a waitress and even Bala Sui, would fall short.
During such, but Takako's undercover reporter to suggest that customers ....

Netabare
Hotel Sui hospital, pinch because of the consultant (mostly kitchen) together flowers, bicycle Bakuso (recall T.) K., Kanazawa into

10 episodes
Recently, the flowers were together and had been cleaning the entrance to the pay desk early every morning,
Curse would fall out of heat is impossible ....
Caizi 民子 stare anxiously flowers and sleeping together calmly, they Bayan is
Mesmerize Let us decide today, the day slowly.
Toru and bring original porridge, and show off the new temple Jiromaru sympathy,
Also watch the flowers come together everyone will take turns taking turns, looks at the flowers together even if no work around their
Do your really need to ask yourself.

Netabare
民子 flowers fall together, and intimacy rises T. earliest reference Kishida Merutsuitta not enough time to mention Mel attracted by the flowers together.

Episode 12
Hotel travel magazine rankings, given the number of Xi is bad 翆荘
Flowers together was shocked to learn that the circumstances of the adults involved.
Tohru comes to comfort and was greeted with concern 民子, three people can stay up all night in a small hotel business.
The next morning, because the flowers together to get to know the real 翆荘 good tree,
And his mother take him back and declare the kidnapping is also a writer Satsuki.
To seek cooperation with Tetsu 民子.
Toru was to understand it and take out a condition that can come along to 翆荘 Koichi.
Netabare
Together flower is self-contained, Koichi Green T. House will go to that well once came Satsuki leaving flowers together in your mind.民子 of mixed emotions.

14 story
Tropical land of flowers visited a school trip together, 民子, the earliest we left the job, enjoy the moments of the summer.
Furthermore, flowers together, inns accommodation "Fuyang" overwhelmed by the magnitude of.
Such occasion, she was in the clerk's son and heir of Hiwatashi Yosuke Inns (Yosuke over days), the result name (and Yui) and hear it in childhood.
Netabare

16 story
民子 somewhere with a glum face. Be heard together empty flowers.
When asked to finance, in turn, say they look forward to staying in cooking 民子 来Rurashiku parents 民子 yellow-green layer.
But flowers to show where the arms together to encourage that, sister's boyfriend that wrote the letter T. What
What had been worried how do I introduce.
Netabare
Old 2011-07-02, 17:59   Link #65
hanashi

Quote:
私はGoogleが翻訳あまりにも使用することができる、見て!
Look, I can use Google Translate too and also be wrong!
Old 2011-07-02, 20:57   Link #66
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

lol Hanashi. xD I suspect Yousuke is in love with Yuina, but she's oblivious to it. Minko tries to make him confess perhaps?
Old 2011-07-02, 21:39   Link #67
hanashi

lol, my general rule when I'm on vacation is to skim, not interact, otherwise I get sucked in and the boy starts complaining, but that was too ridiculous.
Old 2011-07-04, 02:14   Link #68
puffkins

Thanks a lot for trying

I found different translator. I think this is more accurate then Google.

Episode 14

[Ohana], Tamiko, and [saiko] who visited ground in the south in the school excursion part from work, and enjoy time of summer. In addition, [ohana] is overwhelmed to the size of the inn "[**] Hiroshi" at the staying destination. Then, contact Yosuke of son and heir's day (..lamplight span way.. become empty) hears that it is a childhood friend of [musumei] ([yuina]) by the clerk in the inn her.

Episode 15

[Ohana] to want to help thinks about Tamiko, [saiko], and the thing that is managing hear the secret of [musumei] from Yosuke. On the other hand, though Sui and [takashiko] spark in [yorokomidori**] over the managerial policy of the inn, and it consults about the edge that enters among again in May.

Episode 16

Tamiko who has face that doesn't float somewhere. Even if [ohana] hears it, absent-mindedness. Tamiko's parents say in [yorokomidori**] this time when it asks Toru and staying is said looking forward to Tamiko's of seeming coming dish. How to write that the boyfriend Toru's thing in the letter though it was [ohana] encouraged that it was a showing place of the arm and very to introduce it were worried.
Old 2011-07-04, 14:04   Link #69
icatero
well, okay

It looks like Minko's parents are going to come and challenge her cooking skills?
Old 2011-07-04, 22:51   Link #70
hanashi

I'm hoping that it isn't going to be the typical 'Minko feeds her parents something that she's made, hugs and kisses all around' sort of plot.

I am really curious about her parents. I was surprised to see that Minko was so bad in the kitchen. Not everyone ends up being an Ohana, but at that age, a lot of girls have already learned something about cooking from their mothers.
Old 2011-07-10, 21:50   Link #71
deadite

They changed the plot of 16. It's not about Minko anymore. It seems there will be a movie that will be played in the Ryokan.
Old 2011-07-10, 22:01   Link #72
icatero
well, okay

Gah, I was looking forward to more Minko!
And I'm a bit confused, I thought that all the episodes in a season are made first and in the correct order before they air? Anyone willing to explain for me? x)
Old 2011-07-10, 22:09   Link #73
deadite

Maybe they are saving for it before the finale? But next episode seems to be about the Ryokan's business problems and a movie director comes. 18 seems to be about Nako and her brothers.
Old 2011-07-11, 06:58   Link #74
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

YAY Nako backstory! I was hoping for it. So if that's 18 then what's 17? Part two of the movie plot?
Old 2011-07-26, 18:33   Link #75
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Some speculations I have based on the latest episodes of HSI.

Spoiler for Spiler space to save space:

Last edited by Triple_R; 2011-07-26 at 18:57.
Old 2011-07-27, 02:22   Link #76
AlHollow

It's a pity, but
Spoiler for last arc:
Old 2011-07-28, 11:49   Link #77
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

RRR, interesting theories, but the sad thing is right now I just can't muster enough interest to care. If this run of incredible mediocrity we're on reverses for a couple episodes I might feel differently.

As for your theory itself, well... Those who say Enishi is sympathetic are only off by three letters. Even so, if Satsuki takes over his inheritance after having blown the inn and her family off for almost 20 years, that would be a raw deal even for him. But my honest opinion is that a final arc centered around Satsuki and Enishi would be an anti-climax of the highest order. If Ohana and her personal situation isn't at the center of things one way or the other, the show will have been a waste of time.
Old 2011-07-28, 19:07   Link #78
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
But my honest opinion is that a final arc centered around Satsuki and Enishi would be an anti-climax of the highest order. If Ohana and her personal situation isn't at the center of things one way or the other, the show will have been a waste of time.
I'm thinking the central theme of the final arc is going to be Ohana's relationship with her mother. For the moment Satsuki seems content to leave Ohana in her grandmother's care - I can't see that lasting. At which point I imagine the succession is going to suddenly become very, very important, with Ohana trying to get Satsuki and Sui to reconcile.

So my prediction on the final arc events:
-Satsuki will want Ohana back, forcing Ohana to choose between Tokyo and the inn. Of course, she'll pick the inn after some debate.
-At this point, Ohana launches her mission to get Satsuki and Sui to reconcile. To be honest, I would not be surprised if she fails, but manages to convince her mother to let her stay at the inn.

Another possibility is that Ohana's decision (Tokyo or the Inn) will be the main question of the final arc in itself, with the succession issue either left unresolved or left for a second season.

Other predictions:
-The conclusion of Enishi's story will be driven by his love of filmmaking. Regardless of who ends up running the inn, I can see him ending up doing a film to promote the area (which given the effect Hana-saku Iroha has had on the town it is based on, would be kind of meta...).
-Ohana and Kou agree to a long distance relationship, but realize that it will be difficult and may not work out.
-On the same note, I'm also thinking that episode 19 will resolve Ohana/Tohru/Minko in Minko's favour. I just don't see enough Ohana/Tohru chemistry to think otherwise.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2011-07-28, 21:59   Link #79
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
RRR, interesting theories, but the sad thing is right now I just can't muster enough interest to care. If this run of incredible mediocrity we're on reverses for a couple episodes I might feel differently.

As for your theory itself, well... Those who say Enishi is sympathetic are only off by three letters. Even so, if Satsuki takes over his inheritance after having blown the inn and her family off for almost 20 years, that would be a raw deal even for him. But my honest opinion is that a final arc centered around Satsuki and Enishi would be an anti-climax of the highest order. If Ohana and her personal situation isn't at the center of things one way or the other, the show will have been a waste of time.
I think that they will be (my theories probably didn't do justice to that, as I focused mostly on Enishi and Takako), but I think that Satsuki will play a key role too.

What I wrote about Enishi and Takako is basically *all* that I think we'll see of them in the final arc. So, in other words, two or three scenes (of significance) in total. Significant, but not at the core of the story.

In Ohana's case, I think we'll see a lot more of her than what I've specifically laid out, but I'm just less confident on her. I could see Okada going many different directions with Ohana.

But there comes a point where you get a strong feeling that an author just doesn't like a specific character, and takes pleasure at writing him/her fail, frankly.

Still, HSI is a generally upbeat story that I doubt will go really dark. So in averaging these two things out, I think I have a pretty good idea of how Enishi and Takako's story will go from here.
Old 2011-07-31, 09:44   Link #80
deadite

The OP has made me speculate that Ohana will be leaving the inn. Maybe the inn goes out of business or some catastrophe befalls it. Another idea I had is that during the festival, Kissuiso will be extra busy because the festival earnings will make or break the inn. Minko being a friend to Ohana by this time does not want her to be lonely. She meets up with Ko and invites him to the inn. They get involved in an accident where Ko protects Minko and he suffers a major injury. Ohana's relationship with Minko is strained, and on top of that the inn fails. Ohana returns to Tokyo to care for Ko because her stay in the inn became a disaster.
Time skip with 30+ year old Ohana with Ko as her husband return to Kissuiso to try and revive it. They have a daughter.
Closed Thread