AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-11-30, 19:50   Link #221
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Also according to this...
Spoiler for Nanoha a la mode:

...Nanoha now have a real armor plate on her chest beind her jacket and the ornamental stuff.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 19:52   Link #222
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

She had the armor plate before, only it was completely gold. And looks like they did do away with the black underfabric.
Old 2011-11-30, 20:08   Link #223
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
And looks like they did do away with the black underfabric.
Pity.

wordcount
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 20:22   Link #224
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
They didn't, it's just that the white collar goes up to her neck now.
Old 2011-11-30, 22:57   Link #225
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
I find the new "breastplate-like armor piece" looks much better than the Movie 1st ornament.

Maybe this'll be a new excuse for another transformation scene. Unfortunately, I won't be in Japan to watch it like I was able to for Movie 1st
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 23:02   Link #226
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
I find the new "breastplate-like armor piece" looks much better than the Movie 1st ornament.

Maybe this'll be a new excuse for another transformation scene. Unfortunately, I won't be in Japan to watch it like I was able to for Movie 1st
I liked the old Golden chest-plate but i also like the new one so it's ok, i wonder if the new transformation sequence will be more "magical" than the heavy-gundamized version of MOVIE 1st.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-30, 23:50   Link #227
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

I got a feeling when the transformation happens it won't be about either of your worries...
Old 2011-12-01, 00:02   Link #228
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I prefer the old breastplate, it just keeps getting larger and larger and larger...

I have more information on the movie but it's a wall of text and all in Japanese, so here is the link if anyone wishes to translate.
http://ivory.ap.teacup.com/nagaharuhenyo2/2450.html

Obviously A's is going to have a transformation sequence. If it's anything like the series, Nanoha and Fate will have it at the same time...and thus sport their new barrier jacket
Old 2011-12-01, 00:27   Link #229
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
I got a feeling when the transformation happens it won't be about either of your worries...
LOL!

Nanoha and Fate's transformation, the only think i can't allow my 11 year old niece to watch from the movie xDU

I just hope the wolkenritter finally gets a proper transformation sequence, i love them but most of their tranformation sequences from A's/StrikerS are pretty cheap compared with the other characters.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-01, 03:05   Link #230
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
I'm still in school studying Japanese, but I think I can get the general gist of the blog post.

Most of the upper part is general thoughts about the posters that come with Nyantype. The poster seems to be very excited about the inclusion of posters (particularly Fate), and it appears that the Movie 2nd poster is the first time they've shown the new visuals for the cast. He/she notices that Signum appears to stand out the most or have the most attention grabbing position.

The poster then goes on to describe the changes in the Wolkenritter didn't generally change visually from the TV series but there are a few little changes that are noticeable.

Quote:
八神はやて:ほとんど変わりなし
シグナム:スカート部分、ゴツくなった甲冑、靴下はいてる
ヴィータ:スカート部分のデザイン変更
シャマル:ほとんど変わりなし
ザフィーラ:首周り、甲冑部分のデザイン変更
闇の書の意思:???
Hayate: Almost no change
Signum: Skirt, Armor pieces, and socks
Vita: Change in skirt/dress design
Shamal: Almost no change
Zafira: Neck area, Design of the armor pieces changed (Not sure on this, and the images are a little blurry)
The Will of the Book of Darkness (I assume this means Reinforce): ???

The part after that talks about an interview. The beginning part seems to concern the Movie 2nd Poster. They talked about why they chose 2nd as the title (because it's after Movie 1st) Hayate appears in chains on the poster because they wanted to show the master of the book not as evil, but more like victims of the Book of Darkness Incident.

Not too sure about this but I think the interview also mentions that they had trouble deciding on the main character for the movie even though Nanoha was the main in the TV series. I might be reading this incorrectly but I think they said it'll be mostly different from the TV series. (Text is: なのはの役所は前作に引き続いて主人公だが、物語の中心で悩んだり迷ったり葛藤したりという事はTV版と同 じくほとんど無し。)

Some bit about Fate and Mizuki Nana I'm not too sure about. It involves the design of her barrier jacket but I'm not confident enough on my knowledge to translate it. :X Her sonic form seems to be returning and it'll be at least similar to the TV appearance (tights).

They mostly went with the same normal clothing outfit for Hayate, some changes to the TV version but nothing entirely new like Nanoha's or Fate's.

The Book of Darkness will have frequent appearances starting from near the beginning of the movie (iffy translation here).

Arf and Yuuno will have less screentime. Yuuno will also not participate in combat.

One of the big changes they will be making to the story seems to be that Admiral Graham's twin familiars won't appear.

Then some of the blog writer's personal opinion. After that is some more explanation of that was in the magazine. I think the pictures are self explanatory, and I think that's Fate's new sonic form in that last picture. (However Nanoha is half-stripped down too...)

Again, my Japanese is poor so take my half-baked translation with an entire salt shaker if you need to >_> (It's been quite a while)
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 03:20   Link #231
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Thanks for the rough translation. I think the image at the bottom is just Fate without her skirt and belt on.

Well that certainly sounds completely different from the A's I remember. I guess it's the only way to make a movie out of A's since there is so little that can actually be removed.
Old 2011-12-01, 03:25   Link #232
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
He/she notices that Signum appears to stand out the most or have the most attention grabbing position.
She always catches my attention even if she's hidden in a "Where's Waldo"-like poster xD!

Quote:
The poster then goes on to describe the changes in the Wolkenritter didn't generally change visually from the TV series but there are a few little changes that are noticeable.

Hayate: Almost no change
Signum: Skirt, Armor pieces, and socks
Vita: Change in skirt/dress design
Shamal: Almost no change
Zafira: Neck area, Design of the armor pieces changed (Not sure on this, and the images are a little blurry)
The Will of the Book of Darkness (I assume this means Reinforce): ???
Well, we're almost right then.

Quote:
The part after that talks about an interview. The beginning part seems to concern the Movie 2nd Poster. They talked about why they chose 2nd as the title (because it's after Movie 1st) Hayate appears in chains on the poster because they wanted to show the master of the book not as evil, but more like victims of the Book of Darkness Incident.
It's almost impossible to think about Hayate as a villain anyway, when i first watched A's i totally thinked of the Wokkenritter as villains:

* Vita is the nasty psycopath
* Signum a pretentious stoic swordswoman with a nack for being a show-off.
* Zafira is the unquestioning loyal beast

Shamal is the only one i didn't instantly take for a villain but when Hayate is finally showed i immediately knew that "these guys aren't as bad as i thinked". By the way, red chains xD?

Quote:
Not too sure about this but I think the interview also mentions that they had trouble deciding on the main character for the movie even though Nanoha was the main in the TV series. I might be reading this incorrectly but I think they said it'll be mostly different from the TV series. (Text is: なのはの役所は前作に引き続いて主人公だが、物語の中心で悩んだり迷ったり葛藤したりという事はTV版と同 じくほとんど無し。)
Low chances for Wolkie developement apparenlty T-T

Quote:
The Book of Darkness will have frequent appearances starting from near the beginning of the movie (iffy translation here).
So, Reinforce Eins will be the "Linith" of this movie, huh?

Quote:
Arf and Yuuno will have less screentime. Yuuno will also not participate in combat.
OOOUUUUCH!!! The ferret just got nailed in the face xDU!

Quote:
One of the big changes they will be making to the story seems to be that Admiral Graham's twin familiars won't appear.
Interesting, very interesting indeed, i wonder what will be the conclusion of Fate VS. Signum without the pesky interference of the masked dude. Or even better, who will be the Wokenritter's new protector/betrayer. Probably Clyde himself?

The movie already promises to be different, sounds like an amusing experiment xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-01, 03:45   Link #233
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Yuuno not participating in the battle? Any battle at all? Even though he was the one who blocked Reinforce's lightning blast without a hitch?

*waves furious fist*
Old 2011-12-01, 03:53   Link #234
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

^ Don't forget he was also the one who clashed with Vita for all the second half of the first clash with the Wolks.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-01, 03:58   Link #235
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Well, the way I figure, the first major battle will be there. With Nanoha being knocked through the office building. Lots of good meaning and connection with the first movie there. The end of the series should also be in there, so what's left is whats getting smushed. They'd need the hospital scene. Hmm.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 04:04   Link #236
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
^ Don't forget he was also the one who clashed with Vita for all the second half of the first clash with the Wolks.
Wanna bet that Fate would be Nanoha's sole rescuer? If StrikerS ever get movie-ed, he probably won't even exists

And if the Lieze twins doesn't even appear, just how is Graham supposed to muddle the situation? Wait, that's it! The movies are supposed to be fictional in the verse, made by in-story filmakers or something (kinda like Macross: DYRL), right? It's a cover-up! *runs from the Grey Men*
Old 2011-12-01, 04:21   Link #237
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
That's been argued before, there is evidence to support it, but its hard to say its a commercial or relevant material.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 04:35   Link #238
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

One of the movie sound stages described it as a movie being filmed on an unrestricted planet...Which was referring to the planet Earth I believe, lol.
Old 2011-12-01, 05:12   Link #239
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Wanna bet that Fate would be Nanoha's sole rescuer? If StrikerS ever get movie-ed, he probably won't even exists
Probably? His role in StrikerS was just fanservice for the Yuuno fans on his first appearance, and expositioning on his second. The first isn't needed, and the second can be handled by other characters. His deletion from StrikerS is virtually guaranteed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
And if the Lieze twins doesn't even appear, just how is Graham supposed to muddle the situation? Wait, that's it! The movies are supposed to be fictional in the verse, made by in-story filmakers or something (kinda like Macross: DYRL), right? It's a cover-up! *runs from the Grey Men*
It was described as "a new parallel history" by Tsuzuki, which basically means they can tear into the series and change whatever they like, since it's a new timeline anyway.

Kinda like the PSP games. Alternate continuity and all that.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 07:49   Link #240
TheCuriousFan

Quote:
What.

charlimit
TheCuriousFan is offline   Reply With Quote