Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-24, 11:05   Link #661
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Dependings how fantatical the members of the clans are (stuff like that has happened in human history) and how great of a threat that enemy is.
An Islamist like the late Bin Laden can convince another Islamist to blow himself up for the cause. I don't see Santorum doing it.

Besides, they're not so threatened they can't still spend most of their time fighting each other...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 11:32   Link #662
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
An Islamist like the late Bin Laden can convince another Islamist to blow himself up for the cause. I don't see Santorum doing it.

Besides, they're not so threatened they can't still spend most of their time fighting each other...
There's numerous other examples kamikaze, various cults etc. I'm just saying it's not illogical to consider such an occurence though I doubt the writers thought that far.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 11:59   Link #663
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

My problem isn't about self-sacrifice. It's about willing, abject submission to another power, especially when an alternative exists.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 12:09   Link #664
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
My problem isn't about self-sacrifice. It's about willing, abject submission to another power, especially when an alternative exists.
There's always an alternative, that's not the issue.
Old 2012-03-30, 21:38   Link #665
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
what a shitty ending. I like Misaki's fight more than Aichi vs Ren. Ultra rare might not be aliens after all, maybe that person from clay was communicating with them with their body, as they didn't disappear at the end.

Fatalita was on the side doing nothing. wouldn't ren have block Aichi's whole attack if he didn't put Fatalita on the side? blaster blade(/w wingal blade) had 14k no guard that, phantom dark had no rear guard so 9k not enough attack so it shouldn't be able to attack phantom blaster overlord. Ren should have guarded 5k+5k+10K + Fatalita against' majestic lord blaster.

Last edited by ZGMF-X10A; 2012-03-30 at 21:53.
ZGMF-X10A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 21:49   Link #666
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
what a shitty ending. I like Misaki's fight more than Aichi vs Ren. Ultra rare might not be aliens after all, maybe that person from clay was communicating with them with their body, as they didn't disappear at the end.

Fatalita was on the side doing nothing. wouldn't ren have block Aichi's whole attack if he didn't put Fatalita on the side?
Not the 1st time this happened, Kai had the cards to block ren's attacks, but it was never used.
And yay psyquila is gone.

Last edited by Meltyred; 2012-03-30 at 22:17.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 03:19   Link #667
ShiroiRyu

Shitty ending ?
We didn't saw the same episode so. XD
Old 2012-04-01, 05:59   Link #668
Westlo
Lets be reality

Rather underwhelming season finale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Bet it will be back by Episode 20 of the next season...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 11:51   Link #669
randus

Quote:

Fatalita was on the side doing nothing. wouldn't ren have block Aichi's whole attack if he didn't put Fatalita on the side? blaster blade(/w wingal blade) had 14k no guard that, phantom dark had no rear guard so 9k not enough attack so it shouldn't be able to attack phantom blaster overlord. Ren should have guarded 5k+5k+10K + Fatalita against' majestic lord blaster.
If Blaster Dark's attack against Fatalita was guarded, Aichi may attack it again using Blaster Blade boosted by Wingal Brave (thus effectively reducing 15k of Ren's guarding capability). =/
Since Ren already has 4 damage (if case scenario above happens instead) and Majesty Lord Blaster's skill gives it 2 criticals... you can do the math.

*poofs*

EDIT: Oh, I see what you actually meant. Under normal circumstances, it is wiser to have that card on the field than in your hand due to its Special Intercept skill (a 10k Interceptor). Sometimes it may not work so well though - as seen through this episode.

Last edited by randus; 2012-04-01 at 11:55. Reason: Misunderstood actual context.
randus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 12:46   Link #670
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Quote:
Originally Posted by randus View Post
If Blaster Dark's attack against Fatalita was guarded, Aichi may attack it again using Blaster Blade boosted by Wingal Brave (thus effectively reducing 15k of Ren's guarding capability). =/
Since Ren already has 4 damage (if case scenario above happens instead) and Majesty Lord Blaster's skill gives it 2 criticals... you can do the math.

*poofs*

EDIT: Oh, I see what you actually meant. Under normal circumstances, it is wiser to have that card on the field than in your hand due to its Special Intercept skill (a 10k Interceptor). Sometimes it may not work so well though - as seen through this episode.
The thing is Fatalita has 8k and Blaster Dark and Blaster Blade both have 9k so it'll kill it anyways. Why not keep Fatalita in your hand so that you have an extra monster to defend. That way Blaster Dark without any rear guard can't attack your vanguard. If you put Fatalita down only 2 can attack your vanguard (blaster blade + rear guard and MLB) therefore blaster dark attack Fatalita or do nothing. So why not just keep Fatalita in your hand.
Old 2012-04-01, 16:26   Link #671
maplehurry

Quote:
hell yea, kai japan #1 again.
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 19:53   Link #672
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
hell yea, kai japan #1 again.
Technically Aichi didn't use card predict to beat Ren or manipulation.
Old 2012-04-01, 23:00   Link #673
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Technically Aichi didn't use card predict to beat Ren or manipulation.
He did.
For one turn.
Blaster cheapshot Dark.
Old 2012-04-08, 16:20   Link #674
elior

just watched episode 1 of asia circuit hen and it was awesome start
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 20:22   Link #675
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Aichi's deck(royal paldin) turned into gold paladin. It seems that Royal and Shadow Paladin, and Kagero all disappear from clay therefore in the real world all those clans also gone. I wonder if Kai is also going to play gold paldin, which is going to be wierd.

Along with Soul blast, and counter blast, there is a new limit break skill.
Old 2012-04-09, 17:02   Link #676
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Well then, I didn't expect this

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-04-10, 02:50   Link #677
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
just watched episode 1 of asia circuit hen and it was awesome start
lol @ the white hair kid swapping out Aichi and Kai's expensive decks and swapping in Trial Decks!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 03:29   Link #678
elior

one of the stuff in cruchyroll plan to take asia circuit hen it and swimcult it.they didnt do it before becouse they didnt think so many pepoles want it. and if you want to watch the first episode subbed until they will do it go to gundamfinal channel in youtube even if it bad quality it better then nothing
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 08:36   Link #679
Meltyred

Quote:
Aichi's deck(royal paldin) turned into gold paladin. It seems that Royal and Shadow Paladin, and Kagero all disappear from clay therefore in the real world all those clans also gone. I wonder if Kai is also going to play gold paldin, which is going to be wierd.

Along with Soul blast, and counter blast, there is a new limit break skill.
There is another new clan for Kai.
And lol at mind wiping shenanigans.

Last edited by Meltyred; 2012-04-11 at 09:12.
Old 2012-04-15, 11:46   Link #680
ShiroiRyu

Snif ...
No english subtitles for this show now ... :'(
I'm sad ... I don't like streaming.

Tags
card game, cardfight vanguard