021 - 030: Very Bad... 1 11.11%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Horrible 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-20, 13:37   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 340 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Reigai vs. Original, The Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride! - 霊骸VS原種、誇りをかけた激闘! ~ Reigai VS genshu, hokori o kaketa gekitō!.

Next episode:

Invading Army Arc, Final Conclusion! - 侵軍篇、最終決着! ~ Shingun hen, saishū kecchaku!.

Old 2011-09-20, 14:21   Link #2
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Almost died from laughter.
Old 2011-09-20, 14:36   Link #3
Maxtro

LOL, Kon as Nemu. Sadly Rukia used the glove on her/it and took the mod soul out. I guess she just remembered she had it...

Spoiler for OMG?!:
Old 2011-09-20, 14:42   Link #4
Tenza-Zangetsu

they should have made the elixer they were going to give him something that would disable him, so they wouldn't worry about having to fight him...
Old 2011-09-20, 15:32   Link #5
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

^ but then it wouldn't have been as funny...

i suppose there would have been something in the bottle, though...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-09-20, 16:17   Link #6
sayde

Such a nice episode this was. Good animated action, some nice remixes, and some funny moments made for an incredibly solid ~20 minutes. The omake was lulz worthy too.
Old 2011-09-20, 18:33   Link #7
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Such a nice episode this was. Good animated action, some nice remixes, and some funny moments made for an incredibly solid ~20 minutes. The omake was lulz worthy too.
no wonder why mr clogs picked mr crazy to be an lt
Old 2011-09-20, 20:06   Link #8
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
no wonder why mr clogs picked mr crazy to be an lt
It's funny but it's true. The omake made it much easier to envision Mayuri and Urahara as a compatible duo.
Old 2011-09-20, 22:13   Link #9
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Agreed. The next episode could be one of the best if they do it right. And it looks like the OP might just happen.
Old 2011-09-21, 05:47   Link #10
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

dat feeling when Ichigo got his powers back...

Old 2011-09-21, 09:28   Link #11
LazyHunter

Finally a good episode. Kon's part was obviously the best moment of the episode followed closely by Ichigo getting his powers back. Still, it's a bit dissapointing that they solved Urahara's fight with his reigai like that.
Old 2011-09-21, 12:00   Link #12
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
LOL, Kon as Nemu. Sadly Rukia used the glove on her/it and took the mod soul out. I guess she just remembered she had it...
So, Rukia carries a spare plush body for Kon?
Old 2011-09-21, 18:48   Link #13
Maxtro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
So, Rukia carries a spare plush body for Kon?
I'm pretty sure the Kon plushy was being carried by "Nemu." Rukia just grabbed it and stuck Kon in it in one quick motion.

My main point was that with her Mod Soul Ejecting Glove she could have ended the whole arc instantly. Seriously, all she has to do is hit any Regai with it and the soul candy is ejected.

I don't know if it's something that is SS made or Urahara made. If Urahara did make it, he should have at least made one for himself and then he would have had no trouble at all with his Regai.

It's basically a giant "I Win" button. But nobody thinks about using it.
Old 2011-09-22, 10:49   Link #14
LazyHunter

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the Kon plushy was being carried by "Nemu." Rukia just grabbed it and stuck Kon in it in one quick motion.

My main point was that with her Mod Soul Ejecting Glove she could have ended the whole arc instantly. Seriously, all she has to do is hit any Regai with it and the soul candy is ejected.

I don't know if it's something that is SS made or Urahara made. If Urahara did make it, he should have at least made one for himself and then he would have had no trouble at all with his Regai.

It's basically a giant "I Win" button. But nobody thinks about using it.
You're right, both Rukia's glove and Urahara's cane (He has it in his cane instead of a glove) woul have been excellent weapons.

But this Bleach, all fighters in this series hold back or ignore tactics like that even if they can die. Remember the Fake Karakura Arc and the stupidity of Captains holding back their bankai or Aizen not realizing all he had to do to beat Ichigo was to stop freaking out and use his shikai, another "I Win" button.
Old 2011-09-22, 10:54   Link #15
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
You're right, both Rukia's glove and Urahara's cane (He has it in his cane instead of a glove) woul have been excellent weapons.

But this Bleach, all fighters in this series hold back or ignore tactics like that even if they can die. Remember the Fake Karakura Arc and the stupidity of Captains holding back their bankai or Aizen not realizing all he had to do to beat Ichigo was to stop freaking out and use his shikai, another "I Win" button.
He clashedd swords, gin explained this, pay attention
Old 2011-09-22, 11:27   Link #16
ookamigirl

They are stretching this copies vs originals battles way too long.
Nozomi/Kageroza fusion guy sure is strong, but Nozomi was partially breaking through.
Ichigo is back to his usual want-to-save-everyone self & restored spiritual energy.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2011-09-22, 11:59   Link #17
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
He clashedd swords, gin explained this, pay attention
I always understood Gin as if you are touching Kyoka Suigetsu before Aizen starts playing with your senses the hypnosis would fail. That's why he touched Aizen's Zanpakutou wiith his hand before attacking him with his poison, because he wanted to make sure he was the real Aizen. Something similar to Tosen's Bankai.
Old 2011-09-22, 20:10   Link #18
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
she's be able to maybe take out a few VCs...but the Captains would destroy her. Urahara wouldn't stand that much of a better chance either.
Old 2011-09-26, 05:26   Link #19
Aqua Knight

Tomorrow is the last episode which I hope is on par with all the filler, even if it's cliche Ichigo winning, the arc was still better than the rest of the fillers, maybe except the Bounts.
Old 2011-12-24, 13:46   Link #20
yogotah

This is the best filler I've seen in a long time, I can't believe how good this is. I'm glad that i decided to marathon it, instead of skipping ahead to the cannon.
Closed Thread