AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-21, 19:46   Link #561
cyberdemon

was anything else said about Tiamat other than that she is the strongest DK?
Old 2013-01-21, 20:46   Link #562
zzhk
Summary Machine

Other random things:

Spoiler for "Volume 14:
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2013-01-21, 20:49   Link #563
peinmaximus@

hey n0m@n in the end of vol, ise too enter in crimson queen to fight?
in the end when ise can enter in BB,besides enter in BB without countdown, he becomes even most powerful that in others vol?
and ise really fight with the grayfia young brother?
I'm sorry for make this questions again,but I had to fix something and thanks for the others informations.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-01-22 at 04:09.
Old 2013-01-21, 21:17   Link #564
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Other random things:

Spoiler for "Volume 14:

Vali's tragedy, more like Albion's tragedy!
Old 2013-01-21, 21:34   Link #565
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There is a lot of surprises in this volume, everything looks interesting to read despite it being mostly light hearten. This is the introduction to a new arc after all. All things considered despite all the trouble that the Khaos Brigade cause in the previous arc, they are certainly not the biggest threat that the Underworld could have face. This arc in particular has some real powerful players on the fields. Races like Vampires and Dragons are well known especially Dragons who didn't take a clear side during the War of all races of Christianity.
Old 2013-01-21, 22:26   Link #566
Red_Zeal_Knight

I knew it, Vali has awakened his butt loving side!!
Wonder who's butt he had to rub to get his new powers?
Old 2013-01-21, 23:12   Link #567
Yye1
Wide Right

how come whenever I think of Albion, I think of the Lancelot and not the dragon

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-01-21, 23:20   Link #568
NeutralZero

Quote:
And I guess, that the author likes to continue making Saji suffer, I just hope that he isn't planing on making Saji join the dark side, due to his jealousy of Ise's popularity...
Hope that will not happen...
Also the two who like Saji can use that opportunity to make him fall for them... while cheering for Sona and Ise... removing the strongest opponent/rival...
Oh yeah, did V14 give any form of reason on why Indra wants to fight against Shiva?
Old 2013-01-21, 23:46   Link #569
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Hey, I know I'm asking to much spoiler but I really want to know how did the battle of the Dragons ( Ise, Vali, Fafnir & Vritra ) v.s. Grendel & Euclid ended in Vol. 14.

- Did they finally turn Grendel into pieces so that it won't be revived again?
- What about the fight of Ise and Euclid? How did it end?

I will personally ask n0m@N about this questions. I'm really curious about this part.

But seriously, Khaos Brigade are crazy bunch for reviving something dangerous. For bunch of humans are trying rid the world of the supernaturals, yet, they're the ones are using the supernaturals for their half-ass goals!? Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!
Old 2013-01-21, 23:53   Link #570
Chris38

Regarding Ise's lifespan, personally I think that Koneko-chan's senjutsu sessions with Ise are going to be continued, since judging from what I heard so far - Ise's reaming lifespan, has become unreadable, which means that we don't know yet, if he has been cured or not... from the effects of Juggernaut drive...

I guess it means that the author hasn't decided yet, for how long Ise is going to continue living, or ... at least that's what I get from the statements made about this topic, so far...

And honestly, the more I hear about this volume, the more interesting it sounds, but there is a single thing I'm wondering about... just how, Vali's butt fetish has spread - after all, unlike Ise, I don't see him, being capable of revealing this particular information to other people...
Old 2013-01-22, 00:15   Link #571
bloodyclaws

im quite sure its immeasurable. Only reason why its not, is due to the concept of stability with his current new form.

keep in mind that his body is created by 2 of the strongest beings of the dxd verse. Both infinity and dream. Its not his old body which has lost its life span, but a new body made from beings above gods. It is not a matter of curing when there is nothing to cure to begin with anymore.
Old 2013-01-22, 00:15   Link #572
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Hope that will not happen...
Also the two who like Saji can use that opportunity to make him fall for them... while cheering for Sona and Ise... removing the strongest opponent/rival...
Oh yeah, did V14 give any form of reason on why Indra wants to fight against Shiva?
Spoiler for Saji's doom:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Hey, I know I'm asking to much spoiler but I really want to know how did the battle of the Dragons ( Ise, Vali, Fafnir & Vritra ) v.s. Grendel & Euclid ended in Vol. 14.

- Did they finally turn Grendel into pieces so that it won't be revived again?
- What about the fight of Ise and Euclid? How did it end?

I will personally ask n0m@N about this questions. I'm really curious about this part.

But seriously, Khaos Brigade are crazy bunch for reviving something dangerous. For bunch of humans are trying rid the world of the supernaturals, yet, they're the ones are using the supernaturals for their half-ass goals!? Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!
Well, when Grendel was summoned by Euclid through the dragon-gate(Dark-Green), it was decided for Ise to fight him one on one. Grendel is a dragon who stands on two legs. He stands like a human but has a dragons features. He loves fighting and destroying more than anything.
But Ddraig was still sleeping. So Vritra and Fafnir wakes Ddraig up. Fafnir helps after receiving Asia's panties(Asia cries out that she cant marry, but Ise says he will take responsibility).
Ddraig wakes up. Ise finally goes into Balance-Breaker form. He realised that he entered Balance-Breaker without countdown.
Ise goes at Grendel and punch him really hard with Rook. But Grendel was so hard that Ise didnt feel like he punched him. Grendel was hit directly but didnt feel a thing(there was a bit of blue blood coming from his mouth).
Grendel calls Ise weak. Ddraig gets also pissed at Grendel so Ise and Ddraig decided to turn into Crimson-Queen(Grendel has fought Ddraig in the past. Grendel was actually killed by the original Beowulf). Grendel has one of the hardest scales out of all Dragons.
Grendel breathes fire and Ise dodges. Fire was a bluff, and Grendel does a normal punch to Ise(His normal punch is stronger than Sairaorg in Lion's armour).
Grendel then smacks Ise to the ground. Grendel's power is way beyond that of a Dragon-class. Grendel tries to stomp. Ise dodges and kicks his jaw.
Grendel punches as if nothing happened.
They start exchanging blows. Grendel is enjoying the fight.
Then Ise puts all the energy into the Ascalon equipped inside the Boosted Gear. He uses Gift and also thickens his arm to give it the strongest attack.
Ise attacks to Grendel's stomach.
Grendel falls while coughing blood. But Grendel stands saying it insanely hurts.
Grendel changes his plan and decided to kill everyone. He attacks others with fireball but Ise's comrade blocks it.
Grendel decided to move but Gasper uses his unknown power he displayed in volume 12.
Euclid decides that they have enough information regarding Gremory group and insists to retreat. Grendel argues but Euclid asks Grendel if he wants to go back due a dead corpse. Grendel agrees. Euclid gets a contact from someone and receives a information that the other group are having hard time taking on Vali.
Grendel becomes happy that he can fight Vali.
They both leave.

So thats it. They didnt finish the fight.
Also Azazel stated in another chapter that Vritra is also Evil-Dragon but he is nothing compared to Crom Cruach, Aži Dahāka, Apophis, in terms of evilness.
Old 2013-01-22, 00:36   Link #573
animefan36
Another Anime Lover

Thanks for the info n0m@n!!!!!
Wow i didnt expect things to go that out of hand, well this is dxd we're talking about :/
Dang ise sure did make a nice way of proposing :P Wonder how he proposed to akeno
Old 2013-01-22, 01:13   Link #574
ser4

dammit i think i should stop reading this tread and wait for the book to be translated my will is too weak and i keep reading the spoiler tags
Old 2013-01-22, 01:22   Link #575
Voceane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
Wonder who's butt he had to rub to get his new powers?
He just have to look at Ise butt
No I don't know but it can be funny if it's right.
Old 2013-01-22, 01:38   Link #576
Naoe Yamato

maybe It's Isse's boot or maybe it's Bikou's who know?
Old 2013-01-22, 01:59   Link #577
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

But Ddraig was still sleeping. So Vritra and Fafnir wakes Ddraig up. Fafnir helps after receiving Asia's panties(Asia cries out that she cant marry, but Ise says he will take responsibility).

Fafnir is one awesome dragon-king... talk about loyalty to your master... he just got Asia an instant marriage engagement there and he also got himself one great reward for his effort... man, I'll kill for Asia's favorite panty... Azazel's pervertness rubbed on Fafnir I guess... Asia will be thanking Fafnir soon enough...
Old 2013-01-22, 04:13   Link #578
Tru3Ph03niX

Question. If Valerie has a sacred gear that means that she's half human half vampire right? I thought vampires looked down on half bloods.
Old 2013-01-22, 04:35   Link #579
Velsy

I've started raeding this Light novel over the last few days. I enjoyed the manga and since there is not that many ecci type settings/stories that have a decent protagonist who isnt a moron. I've wanted to continue the story.

I've read up to Volume 4, chapter 0 and theres one question thats lingering on my mind after the "back to back" jaw dropping incidents (Azazel poping up and Xenovia becoming a devil).

In the opening of this story, Issie was murdered under Fallen Angel command as being a potential dangerous threat. If it wasn't Kokabiel, and wasn't Azazel whos been said to be collecting sacred gears including the Vanishing Dragon and he could of killed him by now. Then who issued the order from the Fallen Angels that had Raynere kill Issie ?

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-01-22 at 04:46.
Old 2013-01-22, 04:41   Link #580
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Question. If Valerie has a sacred gear that means that she's half human half vampire right? I thought vampires looked down on half bloods.
They probably just see her as a tool to use in their own feud. She might be treated different from Gasper though because Gasper has something else besides his SG that terrifies them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I've started raeding this Light novel over the last few days. I enjoyed the manga and since there is not that many ecci type settings/stories that have a decent protagonist who isnt a moron. I've wanted to continue the story.

I've read up to Volume 4, chapter 0 and theres one question thats lingering on my mind after the "back to back" jaw dropping incidents (Azazel poping up and Xenovia becoming a devil).

In the opening of this story, Issie was murdered under Fallen Angel command as being a potential dangerous threat. If it wasn't Kokabiel, and wasn't Azazel whos been said to be collecting sacred gears including the Vanishing Dragon and he could of killed him by now. Than who issued the order from the Fallen Angels that had Raynere kill Issie ?
Reynare was acting on her own. She mostly killed him because she thought his SG was useless to them. She thought is was the normal Twice Critical which is considered common instead of the Boosted Gear. If she knew the truth, she probably would've been more likely to tell Azazel first.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen