AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-17, 19:01   Link #461
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I came by here because I was curious. Then I see the Lucifer dragon and I'm like "Oh snap"
Old 2013-05-17, 19:09   Link #462
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I came by here because I was curious. Then I see the Lucifer dragon and I'm like "Oh snap"
You missed my loli angel!
Spoiler for loli angel:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 21:43   Link #463
Key Board
Carbon

Actually the third fight with dragon is the main one, and Celica can join that one, but it seems the one screencaping that chose not to

I don't remember much about Serawi's route, but IIRC, something horrible is going to be born, if Wil and his gang didn't stop it?

Was that related to the dragon from IM?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 23:07   Link #464
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

For Alchemy Meister - Serawi's route had you having to deal with this egg of darkness thing. Trying to prevent it by killing the four elements that surrounded the corners for it. I don't recall it saying what would be born exactly. Since there was no specific race notified.
Old 2013-05-17, 23:14   Link #465
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Actually the third fight with dragon is the main one, and Celica can join that one, but it seems the one screencaping that chose not to

I don't remember much about Serawi's route, but IIRC, something horrible is going to be born, if Wil and his gang didn't stop it?

Was that related to the dragon from IM?
I didn't want to steal the spotlight from Louie and his crew any more already. Poor Louie. : (

Also, the egg in the floating castle (Buleard's) was hinted to be a leftover of Lucifer. That's what I remember from it.
Old 2013-05-17, 23:29   Link #466
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Eushully had some really poor scaling. After a NG+. Everything died in one shot... even if you set it to hard mode.
Old 2013-05-17, 23:39   Link #467
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Need more Ragusmuena.

...Come to think of it, Ragusmuena is probably an attempt at coming up with another Rita-like character.
Old 2013-05-17, 23:53   Link #468
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Also, the egg in the floating castle (Buleard's) was hinted to be a leftover of Lucifer. That's what I remember from it.
So does Eushully hint and go about their previous games while they make new ones? Or hint future games, something like that?
Old 2013-05-17, 23:57   Link #469
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

They just have connections to pre-existing characters/concepts and the like. For example, the Melkia connection in Madou Koukaku with what has been established beforehand in Ikusa Megami games. Dir=Lyfna is a fairly established world, and all the games just borrow concepts from it and then try to contribute more to the worldbuilding while proceeding with their own stories.

They don't necessarily drop hints of upcoming games in their previous ones, probably because I don't think it's crossed their mind yet as to what game they want to embark on next or something.
Old 2013-05-18, 01:04   Link #470
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Eushully had some really poor scaling. After a NG+. Everything died in one shot... even if you set it to hard mode.
Be a man and don't carry anything over. Hard modes are for first playthroughs.

Since I started off in hard mode and is now so used to it, I can't even image how normal or easy mode would be like.

I guess this is another side effect of being short on development time: unable to really balance their game all that well. I hope they will eventually make a balance patch... one can only hope...
Old 2013-05-18, 04:28   Link #471
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Be a man and don't carry anything over. Hard modes are for first playthroughs.

Since I started off in hard mode and is now so used to it, I can't even image how normal or easy mode would be like.

I guess this is another side effect of being short on development time: unable to really balance their game all that well. I hope they will eventually make a balance patch... one can only hope...
:Effort: I aint grinding those stats again. ESPEICALLY SUINA. I'm not a M. Sorrie .
Old 2013-05-18, 07:34   Link #472
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Just watched the remaining individual mini-endings: Felano > Liesel = Neneka > Margerit = Yun Gasol. Felano at top not only due the "happy family"-ending, but as I still find the change from assassin to waifu amusing. I'd like to know Eushully's reason for giving just those five such a scence. Most amount of consentual smex (other than elven leader and dark-elf queen, I think) or coin toss *lol*? Though, a Corona scene would have also been nice.

And the 宿命、 交わることのない未来動乱 battle theme is my favorite, especially with Weiss's voice in the beginning (e. g. during Ea Cial and Aru). That made an excellent atmosphere.
Old 2013-05-18, 11:49   Link #473
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Lacrille (white hair half elf) needs an end too. Don't really care for Corona, dunno why, maybe she is not a loliangel.

The musketeer events gives me more wtf than Lacrille events.
Old 2013-05-19, 01:13   Link #474
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Felano at top not only due the "happy family"-ending, but as I still find the change from assassin to waifu amusing.
My first thought was "that's nice". Second thought was "she went home and became a family woman", at which point I began cursing the internet.
Old 2013-05-22, 01:09   Link #475
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

...Huh.

Talk about slow, but I just realized this now.

Why does the Kamidori scene's translation (the one with Will and Asmodeus talking about airships) has Melkia up north in the Resperant province, when Melkia is to the east of the Avatar province?

Was Kamidori wrong in this regard, or was the translation wrong?
Old 2013-05-22, 03:57   Link #476
Key Board
Carbon

because Yuidora is not at the center of the province

it's south from Water Miko's country which shares bother with Melkia to the East

So from Yuidora's perspective Melkia is still North

Spoiler:

And Menfil is north from Water Miko's country across an ocean. Lyphia crossed a long way
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell

Last edited by Key Board; 2013-05-22 at 04:13.
Old 2013-05-22, 04:16   Link #477
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yes, and that's what I mean. I'm aware that Yuidora is south of the Avatar province in the Cetetori region, located a few clicks south from where the Lucifer incident took place.

What I meant is that this mentions that the Melkia Empire is up north in the Resperent region, when the Resperent region is Louie's territory. Water Miko's (Lewinia) is part of the Avatar region, and Melkia is to the side of the Avatar region, and even has a part of the Krese region within their territory (according to ZERO).

I'm just curious as to why Kamidori mentions that Melkia is up to the north of the Resperant region, when it's the east of the Avatar region.
Old 2013-05-22, 04:19   Link #478
Key Board
Carbon

Well, then I guess Eushully goofed on that one.

xd

Unless Melkia annexed part of that region without us knowing
Old 2013-05-22, 04:20   Link #479
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, most likely.

Not cool, Kamidori. Several games worth of backstory and you messed it up. OMG TIME TO PITCHFORK AND TORCHES

I guess they were generalizing and just lumped Resperant and Avatar together? Even then, it's still a stretch, because the two regions contain two massively different assortments of countries.
Old 2013-05-22, 04:22   Link #480
Key Board
Carbon

or maybe Wil just doesn't remember his geography that well

to be an alchemist you only need to pass math and chemistry.. and maybe home economics.. xd

//

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg