AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2006-04-05, 10:33   Link #1
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

Angry Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!

OAVs serie of 10 eps that are on-aired 1992 by Studio Pierrot: Comedian, beat'em up plot.

This story follows the adventures of Takashi and Itou. At first they are enemies but soon become friends. They are may seem like normal students, but really aren't all that normal. They are the two known trouble makers. They get into many fights with people

NOTE
the video master are a bit old and suffer for a bit ghosting problem...

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Maybe someone can add his opinion

We need a Editor!
Soshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 11:32   Link #2
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
ZOMG!!! i totally never expected this series to be picked up by any fansub group! ive watched it all from 1-10 many many times (in cantonese) coz its sooooooo dam funny, i can watch right now and still laugh just as hard!!!

little note: it might not suit everyone's taste at first, on top of that its rather old (actually i luv old anime), but u should give it a chance though, at least up to ep3 or 4. ep7 is EXTREMELY funny!!!
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 16:26   Link #3
Spirit Chicken!

Send a message via AIM to Spirit Chicken!
Episode one was awesome! Subs were a bit rough at times...but this is still something I'll definitely hold onto once all of it is subbed.
Spirit Chicken! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 19:02   Link #4
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

i hope that we will fix the timer problem for episode 2...

We need a Editor!
Old 2006-04-05, 19:07   Link #5
zka

Darn episode one was sooo good!!! I really had a kick as I cant remember having a good laugh in these kind of animes since GTO really.

Hope more is to come!
zka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 02:36   Link #6
Aqualung
Ayukawa!!!

Is it just me, or does the guy in the picture (cover of the manga) on AnimeDB look alot like Genzo from Tenshi na Konamaiki?
Aqualung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 02:54   Link #7
Bleed Kaga
Basketball Star

Yes, the mangaka is the same person who did Tenshi Na Kanamaiki. I watched this about 12 years ago and this is one of my fav OVAs of all-time because it's so damn funny. Too bad I never saw pass episode 7 because I can't find episodes 8-10 in the original dub (and I refuse to watch it in Cantonese). Highly recommanded for anyone.
Bleed Kaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 04:13   Link #8
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

HA HA HA HA

this show is freaking great! not that special humor of cromartie high but its definately something worthwhile watching.

Spoiler:
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 06:33   Link #9
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

we are thinking to do a V2 of first ep... when we fix the timing position

We need a Editor!
Old 2006-04-07, 17:38   Link #10
chillipep
Stay Green!

I didn't think that anyone would get round to subbing the OVAs either. I've seen all 10 in Cantonese dub (Cantonese dubs were bad that they were laughable. When a group of delinquents are laughing or beating the crap out of someone it's hard not to laugh!)
Anyway, I look forward to V2 of the first ep, and I can't wait for episode 2 and 3! Both of those episodes are hilarious!
chillipep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 02:03   Link #11
AnimEcoli

THANK YOU!!! Omg this is such a great series. Thank sooo much for subbing it :-)
AnimEcoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 17:30   Link #12
Vyse

Awesome. Thanks for doing this show.

I can't get enough of these schools bad boys, they are so damn funny.

Judging from the ED, we're in for quite a ride!
Vyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-15, 21:37   Link #13
EMETIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha_Trueno
ZOMG!!! i totally never expected this series to be picked up by any fansub group! ive watched it all from 1-10 many many times (in cantonese) coz its sooooooo dam funny, i can watch right now and still laugh just as hard!!!

little note: it might not suit everyone's taste at first, on top of that its rather old (actually i luv old anime), but u should give it a chance though, at least up to ep3 or 4. ep7 is EXTREMELY funny!!!
OMGOMG!!!

I've been wanting to get this in Cantonese again. I had the VCDs but I lent them to a friend and he lost them and hasn't ever been able to find them. This was about three years ago).

Do you know where I can still get hold of the Cantonese version?
EMETIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-15, 23:09   Link #14
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMETIB
OMGOMG!!!

I've been wanting to get this in Cantonese again. I had the VCDs but I lent them to a friend and he lost them and hasn't ever been able to find them. This was about three years ago).

Do you know where I can still get hold of the Cantonese version?
i dunno really. i got mine from chinatown, but i live in UK, so i have no idea what the chinatown in US is like. u might be able to find some vcd rips/images floating around on dc++
YES i know what its like to lend things and not get em back even tho u still make VERY frequent contact with that person, simply coz their place is like a vcd/game (any software) black hole
Old 2006-04-16, 01:27   Link #15
Phaethon

Download this series on a whim... and now, out of everything currently being subbed, it is far and away my #1 favorite. Thanks for the great work, and looking forward to more wonderful episodes .
Phaethon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 15:32   Link #16
EMETIB

Quote:
i dunno really. i got mine from chinatown, but i live in UK, so i have no idea what the chinatown in US is like. u might be able to find some vcd rips/images floating around on dc++
YES i know what its like to lend things and not get em back even tho u still make VERY frequent contact with that person, simply coz their place is like a vcd/game (any software) black hole
Wow, really. Which shop in China Town did you get it? I'm from London too.
Old 2006-04-16, 16:04   Link #17
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMETIB
Wow, really. Which shop in China Town did you get it? I'm from London too.
there's CDnews (next to BRB) and the other one i dont know the name of the shop, but its the music/video shop next to the hair dressers called shanghai. even if they dont put it out on the shelves, im sure you can ask for them at the counter and they'll go find them them
Old 2006-04-16, 17:46   Link #18
EMETIB

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Old 2006-04-17, 07:27   Link #19
chillipep
Stay Green!

Quote:
there's CDnews (next to BRB) and the other one i dont know the name of the shop, but its the music/video shop next to the hair dressers called shanghai. even if they dont put it out on the shelves, im sure you can ask for them at the counter and they'll go find them them
They still sell them in CDnews? o_o I should have asked for the rest of the episodes there instead of ordering them from HKcomic (<---That site is down BTW).
chillipep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 17:58   Link #20
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillipep
They still sell them in CDnews? o_o I should have asked for the rest of the episodes there instead of ordering them from HKcomic (<---That site is down BTW).
they should still keep them, even if they dont put them out. i know the other store (next to the hair dressers) definitely do, they can actually look it up on their system