Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-12-19, 06:37   Link #341
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
Finally got to use Panth. 1st game was kinda dramatic since I sucked at the early stage. Lanemate calling me a noob for not harassing much (against mundo and anivia). Luckily we won most of the clashes.
Harassing? As Pantheon? Against Mundo and Anivia?
That guy is nut.

In all honestly, if you play as Pantheon, you want the game to be finished under 35 minutes, and if you play against one, you'd want the opposite.

Got a game where the enemy Pantheon went rampage everywhere, and the game end at around 50 minutes mark with my team victory, even though he has 21 kills with only 6 deaths. That tell you guys shouldn't lose hope and surrender when you see a Pantheon with something like 12/0 after 25 minutes.

Btw, just bought Cass . She isn't as bad as I thought, and her zoning is quite great (if you forget that you have skill called Twin Fangs).
Old 2010-12-19, 07:27   Link #342
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
True, though after a while you learn to play against Pant and it becomes easier.
The biggest nightmare I've had was a junglign Lux, damn that was so annoying.
Lux has a lot range so she will gank you from the jungle lanes even if you're standing near your own turrent, by the time you get in the jungle she is long gone. It was a nightmare and slaughter. You'd be laning with about half/3/4th hp and whamo you'd be dead or have a couple hp left so you'd be forced back to heal otherwise you'd be dead >.<

I had bought Teemo a long while back, never bothered playing him back then because I was too busy with other chars, played a couple matches yesterday and I must say he is the pissing easiest hero I have ever played with. my other characters took a while to know combo's but Teemo, simply gank, shroom the place up and even get kills from enemies who run away int he jungle with low hp. XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 19:52   Link #343
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

New Champion Rotation for Week 24:
Anivia
Annie
Blitzcrank
Gangplank
Jax
Kayle
Morgana
Sion
Sivir
Miss Fortune

I wanna test out Anivia, but she seems difficult to play as. @_@
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 20:23   Link #344
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yes , gonna try Anivia too . Also , Blitz , Gang , Jax , Sion & Mf .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 00:28   Link #345
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I wanna test out Anivia, but she seems difficult to play as. @_@
Aside from her wall can break a team apart (which team depends on you, though ), not much from her that's hard to master.

Mageplank isn't as bad as I thought. Constantly gun for around 500 dmg for each 5 seconds and self heal for about 800 HP, not to mention his cannon barrage hits hard as shit.
Old 2010-12-20, 01:54   Link #346
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, Plank is one of the more solid champions, it's hard to go wrong with him, really Anivia is great early-game, her passive is hated with a passion for good reason...but she's not at the same level as Jax. That guy is seriously OP, I still remember the 1.4k damage from a single leap, not to mention the piles of dodge and deadly AA, he's the best counter to any other physical dps...until they itemize for Jax, that is
AS for me, I'll be checking out Anivia, Jax, Gang, Blitz and MF. Got a question about Gragas though, I had the bad luck of coming across a LV30 with 700+ games and while in the beginning he kept missing while I was poking him with Galio, after LV6 he started hitting very hard despite my decision to play MR/HP tank. Is it natural to take 340 damage with 61% magic reduction when his cask is at LV3 and he's only got boots?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 02:45   Link #347
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

How the heck can Jax deal 1.4k dmg from a single leap....? O_o
It has 0.8 AP ratio, with 280 base dmg...

Jax is still a weak champion because of how CC still screw him over, unless your team has mostly auto attack champion.
Old 2010-12-20, 03:31   Link #348
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Don't remember his items, but I'm sure of what I saw on my death recap...no time to theorycraft atm, I'll look into it when I'm back.
Old 2010-12-20, 21:48   Link #349
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Glimpse for the new champion Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover aka the sniper :

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3&d=1292871043

Quote:
Officials from Piltover would like me to issue a statement to all of you. It is my duty to inform you that there is a new sheriff in town. The beautiful (and stylish) Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover, has arrived at the League of Legends, so bandits, ruffians, rabble-rousers, and otherwise uncouth persons beware! Of course, even if you’re on the run, one look at her and you might not want to escape anymore. Of course, you don’t need to have a warrant out for your arrest to get a closer look at this pretty lady. Whether you’re an outlaw type or someone who plays by the rules, I’ve got the publicity shot for you right here!
Big boobs champ. She looks a bit like Mf. Hope her snipe shots won't be overpowered.
Old 2010-12-20, 23:36   Link #350
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks....ugly O_O Correction, it's like someone beat her with an ugly stick :P

P.S: What's with the server rape? I'm timing out all the time and yesterday's games had gratuitous amounts of lag on both sides for everyone...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-12-21 at 05:09.
Old 2010-12-21, 09:35   Link #351
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Honestly i'm dissapointed for her chara design... a lot of people say that she's MF#2 , sexy chick , big hat , big boobs , short clothes....

I think the server rape was due to champion rotation.

Anyway , here her skill :

Quote:
All-Points Bulletin(Passive): Whenever an allied champion is slain, Caitlyn gains vision of the killer for a limited time.

Aimed Shot(Q): Caitlyn channels her shot, increasing damage and range over time. If the shot hits, Caitlyn can fire a second shot shortly after, but if it misses, Caitlyn is revealed to the enemy.[Caitlyn channels to take careful aim, gaining @Effect1Amount@% damage and 20 range per second charged. Caitlyn can cancel the charge at any time to reset Aimed Shot's cooldown.] [If Aimed Shot hits a target, it deals @Effect2Amount@ (+@CharTotalPhysical@) physical damage and Caitlyn can fire a single extra shot one second later with half of the bonus damage of the first. [If Aimed Shot misses on the first attack, Caitlyn is revealed to the enemy for 1 second.]

Bulletproof(W):Caitlyn passively resists projectile damage, and can actively double the resistance for a short time. While on cooldown, Caitlyn's movement speed is increased.[Caitlyn's bulletproof vest helps to protect her, reducing projectile damage by @Effect1Amount@%.][Caitlyn improves her defenses, doubling her projectile damage reduction to @Effect3Amount@%. While Bulletproof is on cooldown, Caitlyn's movement speed increases by @Effect2Amount@%.]

Authority of Law(E): Caitlyn fears an enemy for a short time and is immune to that enemy's debuffs for a time afterwards. If Caitlyn takes damage from her target during that time, her damage and defenses are improved.[Caitlyn flashes her badge at an enemy champion, causing them to panic in fear for 1 second. For @Effect1Amount@ seconds afterwards, Caitlyn is immune to her target's debuffs, and if Caitlyn takes damage from them during that time, she gains @Effect2Amount@ attack damage, armor and magic resistance.]

The Long Arm(Ultimate): Caitlyn channels for a period of time, then fires a high-speed bullet at a target, getting double the payoff if it kills.[Caitlyn readies her rifle, locking onto and tracking an enemy champion. After channeling for four seconds, Caitlyn fires a high-velocity shot at her target, passing through minions and dealing @Effect1Amount@ (+@CharTotalPhysical@) physical damage if it hits an enemy champion. If this shot deals a finishing blow, Caitlyn receives twice the victim's bounty in gold.]

Opposing Tips
*If Caitlyn's Aimed Shot misses, she'll be revealed on the map for one second. Use that brief glimpse to hunt her down.
*When Caitlyn locks on with The Long Arm, you have an very short time after the targetting reticle disappears to get out of the way. Use summoner flash, if you have it.
*Caitlyn's Authority of Law prevents her target from casting debuffs on her, wait until the effect disappears before trying to stun her.

Character Tips
*Aimed Shot and The Long Arm leave you vulnerable while you channel. Place wards near where you're charging to keep an eye out for enemies.
*Bulletproof only increases Caitlyn's speed while it's on cooldown, so take this into account when trying to escape.
* Use The Long Arm in combination with Caitlyn's passive in order to finish targets off after a fight.
Wow , kinda strong huh. Use your ulti for final blow to get extra gold ! She's good for harrass & gank. In TF , to kill run away enemies.
Old 2010-12-21, 09:44   Link #352
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Not sure if it's real.....it's kinda contradict Riot's point of making champion, so I'm waiting until we get an official info about her.
Old 2010-12-21, 12:17   Link #353
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Interesting skills...dunno if she'll be really good or just suck too much. Apparently highly gankable since she charges on two out of four skills, BUT if her range increase is over 100 units, she'll rock TT out of the world map. Useful CC too, scare for a second and immune to their CC...too bad it's just one target.
Old 2010-12-22, 19:11   Link #354
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I don't want Sniper in my LoL but don't mind more female characters though. Her passive seems really nice.
Old 2010-12-23, 03:16   Link #355
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I hope the next character will be Udyr-like (and a guy, ofc:P), it's been female champions ever since I joined (LeBlanc at the time).
Old 2010-12-23, 11:15   Link #356
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well there was Trundle but look , i think they want to balance Male & Female champions.
Male = 45
Female = 21

Can't wait for the Magma chamber. Hope for good.
Old 2010-12-23, 14:48   Link #357
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Fair enough, although iunno if Trundle is a guy or just a really ugly troll-girl I did notice that we're lacking a dark knight though. We got Garen, Kayle, Morde, but nobody on the dark side.

EDIT: Forgot Taric...THAT's how underplayed he is!

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-12-23 at 15:24.
Old 2010-12-23, 22:43   Link #358
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Umm.... Kayle is a girl. OTL. Don't worry, I thought Kennen was a girl for the longest time too, until I played him. Seriously, those cat ears.

V - I always thought Knight was gender specific but now you mentioned it...

Last edited by Izayoi; 2010-12-24 at 20:09.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 02:16   Link #359
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, she's still a knight though :P As for Kennen, name implies a guy so I never really gave it much thought...but now that you mention it, cat ears on a dude? lol xD
Old 2010-12-24, 09:53   Link #360
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol , thought Kennen was an old woman until i read his history :O so he's cross-dressing
Correction:
Male : 46
Female : 20 (+1 later with Caitlyn)

Tags
league of legends, lol