AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-01-02, 05:35   Link #61
ShikaShika
無罪

If you take away the chuunin shiken 3rd round prelims, Sakura and Temari clearly stand out in terms of screen/panel time. Hinata, Ino and Tenten are all simply too anonymous.

At this point in the anime (excluding the filler), my favourite was Temari.

At this point in the manga, my favourite is Sakura followed by Temari.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 06:12   Link #62
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Exactly the same as ShikaShika...
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 17:18   Link #63
GuardianAngelJoan

Temari was awesome.
GuardianAngelJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 03:12   Link #64
tendollarbill

Hinata-chan is my vote. where is the poll? this is lame.
anyway Hinata can anytime beat down chakra girl, weapon girl, ino-pig and big-fan girl ..
tendollarbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 05:15   Link #65
Forever
Revealing the truth

Temari cuz she is gonna be shika's wife one day...
Old 2006-01-03, 05:59   Link #66
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

We dont know that...there is a chance but...Naruto has a good chance aswell...you'll find out why...
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 13:34   Link #67
lotus_lee

Temari. Got that bit more mature and feisty side to her, plus nice legs In the Manga, Sakura as well as she has become a bit more womanly

Don't understand Hinata though. I mean she looks like a 7-year-old!
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 15:19   Link #68
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Tayuya!!! (I'm pretty sure she was still a genin), then it's Temari.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 18:18   Link #69
Integra
Padawan

Send a message via MSN to Integra
Hinata
Because she's shy? No... Because she's cute? No...

Because even if she isn't that strong and has a really big problem with insecurity she's trying really hard bo be recognize and be stronger... I don't know many people that even failing and failing and still failing don't give up (Naruto is like this, but Hinata doesn't seem stupid like he's been made of so many times)

But mainly because even having an ugly haircut, speaking funny, using not so cool clothes and not been that strong (I usually am the most BIG fan of strong women that is capable of kicking men's ass, like Tsunade XD), she has a unique personality and carisma that really made me (AND a lot of other people) like her more than anyone else...

Other than her... Of course Tsunade... But like this is about genin... Temari is the strongest, but I really don't like her hair and there isn't anything anyone can do to make me change my mind... sorry... Ino is a stupid fangirl, Ten Ten still has to be more useful to me like her... Sakura I used to hate, weak and useless AND a fangirl of Sasuke no baka... But now she is useful and strong... So, I'm starting to like her, just not as much as I like Hinata :P
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 18:28   Link #70
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

If I must choose a genin, I would choose Ino (after the time jump in the manga) and for non genin Kurenai (maybe Anko for the nice body
Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 18:33   Link #71
Slayjunkie
Impending Doom 2

Location: here in this room... that i sleepeth and roameth about in
temari hands down she actually wins battles well take out the weasel and she would be goddess of all
Slayjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 06:03   Link #72
warpshadow
wisest of generals

As a genin I would say Hinata.

Note this is only about Genin and therefore unfair to Sakura. She only became cool after she reached the rank of Chunin.
warpshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 20:47   Link #73
CygnusX

Can't decide but I'll have to make a choice:

1. Very close first place: Hinata, because she's shy and very cute, but trying very heard to overcome her fears.
I wish Naruto would open his mind for the female species and not being a dumb ignorant once-i-will-be-hokage-person.
Pity the anime team showed that weird technique of Hinata in the filler episodes when she fought those bees. I didn't like that. I imagine her fighting style to be more like a dance, like they showed in the same filler at night when Naruto saw a glimpse of her. I kinda wished Naruto would recognise Hinata and starting to appreciate the beauty of the female kind.

2. Temari, because she's strong, independent, looks nice and she'll be the dominant wife of Shikamaru.

Guess I'm just a hopeless romantic

3. new Sakura, didn't change that much, but at least she can crush rocks now and is a bit usefull

After that I don't care. I don't like Tentens Mickey Mouse hairstyle, and the fact that when she uses her weapons, it 's often useless cos her opponent has some counter for it ... and that she's a neji chealeader too
and Ino isn't special, she doesn't stand out, so don't like her much.
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 23:16   Link #74
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra
Hinata
Because she's shy? No... Because she's cute? No...

Because even if she isn't that strong and has a really big problem with insecurity she's trying really hard bo be recognize and be stronger... I don't know many people that even failing and failing and still failing don't give up (Naruto is like this, but Hinata doesn't seem stupid like he's been made of so many times)

But mainly because even having an ugly haircut, speaking funny, using not so cool clothes and not been that strong (I usually am the most BIG fan of strong women that is capable of kicking men's ass, like Tsunade XD), she has a unique personality and carisma that really made me (AND a lot of other people) like her more than anyone else...

Other than her... Of course Tsunade... But like this is about genin... Temari is the strongest, but I really don't like her hair and there isn't anything anyone can do to make me change my mind... sorry... Ino is a stupid fangirl, Ten Ten still has to be more useful to me like her... Sakura I used to hate, weak and useless AND a fangirl of Sasuke no baka... But now she is useful and strong... So, I'm starting to like her, just not as much as I like Hinata :P
Ding ding ding! Word.

No, she's not the prettiest, she's not the strongest and she's certainly hella annoying with her stuttering. But she's my favourite female character and will always will be because there's certainly something about her I cannot help but admire and like and that's extremely appealing to me.

I agree that she has a lot of potential, but since she's a secondary character. Sakura will always top her in everything. But Hinata still rocks to me! XP
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-06, 00:11   Link #75
Slayerx

I would say, the new Sakura is the top for me

Sakura used to be rather useless, but held enormous potential as a ninja... though lack of proper teaching made her out to be very weak (and made her annyoing and usless)... but under Tsunade's guidience she is finally showing off how strong of a character that she can be... plus we are seeing a lot less helpless crying and a lot more action and will out of her... she seems to have matured the most out of the characters

Hinata and Temari i would place after her

other girls like Tenten and Ino... they just don't intrest me much at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnusX
Pity the anime team showed that weird technique of Hinata in the filler episodes when she fought those bees. I didn't like that. I imagine her fighting style to be more like a dance, like they showed in the same filler at night when Naruto saw a glimpse of her.
I thought that technique looked really lame... unlike Neji's, it just lacks style... definatly would have liked something more graceful...
But, lucky the anime filler's aren't canon... meaning Kishimoto probably has something better in mind for hinata... and though he does sometimes include things from the fillers in the manag, i'm sure that he probably figured out the most of the techniques his characters would have long ago, and thus wouldn't let the anime change something like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpshadow
As a genin I would say Hinata.

Note this is only about Genin and therefore unfair to Sakura. She only became cool after she reached the rank of Chunin.
yes and no...
Yes the thread does say genin only... but the thread title is WAY outdated... it was made before we even knew there was gonna be a timeskip, so the intention of the thread was NOT to be that of a pre-timeskip thread... The reason why it was titled genin only was to make sure the thread was only limited to the younger female characters and not the older characters such as Anko and Tsunade...

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-01-06 at 00:38.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 05:23   Link #76
dlmarquez

sakura is the best hinata is lame
dlmarquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 15:01   Link #77
feathersakura

Sakura-chan, she is the cuttest^^
as for hinata......ugly
feathersakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 16:24   Link #78
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

My favorite girl is Temari. I mean..she ACTUALLY fights unlike Sakura. I was Temari for the AWA convention here in Georgia last year. I just like how she is anfd stuff. I really don't care for Ino or Sakura though :/
Homeschooler_Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 16:37   Link #79
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Tenten is one of the very few likable female characters.
that is so true, tenten is my fav.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 23:07   Link #80
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

After time skip, def. Ino. She's hot and is stacked as good as Temari now.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote