AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-25, 23:33   Link #3221
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finished my first playthrough of Hyper Dimension Neptunia Mk.2.(Yeah, only took me the weekend) Maybe its just because I went straight to Mk.2 after playing the first one but this one was a MUCH better experience. Honestly I dont think there was a point in this game that I got frustrated like in the first one. If I had to complain about anything then I'd say it was short...until I started my second playthrough to find new dungeons and missions right off the bat. Not to mention that its got multiple endings so...I'm looking at atleast another two or three playthroughs. I rather enjoy games like this

Also found another game to look forward to: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld.
Old 2012-06-26, 06:42   Link #3222
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Went out shopping yesterday and came across Gundam Dynasty Warriors 3 and after my latest craze of Seed I just had to play a game based on the Gundamverse.

I've put about five hours into it so far and already have Amuro at rank 34 and the Nu Gundam and is pretty advanced now.

I have to say I am quite in love with the Fin Funnels, I love the shield barrier SP move and just disintegrating mooks who are way too close.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 06:30   Link #3223
Velsy

Recent bought myself Disgaea 4 on the PS3 and have been playing it the last few days. I like it

I got with it a Fuka figurine, Art book, sound track and a bag of air. Also bought Ateleir Totoris, but I haven't played it yet.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 06:37   Link #3224
Sides

PSO2!
The only game I need this year, and it is for free.

Civ5 + expansion
Not that it is bad, but it is no good either. I just think the engine is broken and not really suitable for this type of game, the games starts to crawl after your first turn. I think the expansion makes it even more slower.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 09:43   Link #3225
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Finally started Assassin's Creed Revelations.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 21:20   Link #3226
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

K-on HD PS3
Old 2012-07-01, 06:07   Link #3227
Jc1

Pokemon Black and Whiite....yes I am playing both of them
Jc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 06:24   Link #3228
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Still playing Darkest Hour. Tis awesome.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 07:31   Link #3229
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Anyone can recomend another game that let's you "fly" ??
Caster

Well it's not really flying but as soon as you upgrade your jump you can jump almost from one end to the other .. It's pretty fun game.

As for me .. TERA is getting more and more boring with each passing day so not too much of that. Been playing some Dead Island with a friend .. We also played Magicka but sadly completed it yesterday. And when I play solo I'm sometimes playing Deus Ex : Human Revolution and I fired up FFTactics A2 again, this time completing it on hard difficulty. (It's still not very hard..).
Old 2012-07-03, 23:27   Link #3230
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS Vita)
Starting off with MGS3- hoping to give the game a serious go, since I haven't played any other Metal Gear games yet (aside from a brief experience with MGS1 on the PS1).
I might have to get the PS3 version as well.

Also returned to Team Fortress 2 again, good to see the game is as lively and wacky as ever, especially since the Pyromania update.
Old 2012-07-04, 15:24   Link #3231
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Binding of Isaac
I got another godly combo recently.
I picked up: Brimstone, Polyphemus, Max tears from pill, Yum Heart, Flying, Battery, Charger, and Habit with around 10-12 HP. Initially I thought picking up Brimstone was a bad idea ... cause I am bad with Brimstone. Then I got Polyphemus... and it was over. The damage is enough to 1-3 shot every boss. It does about 2 to 3 times the damage a Mr. Mega Fetus Bomb would do. I don't think there is anything with a stronger damage per second than this. Not to mention Habit+Charger+Item+Yumheart = immortality. It was ridiculous. If I picked up Book of Shadow, Wafer, or Mom's contact... Oh Lord.
tl;dr. Immortality+Infinite damage.

It was like this except I had a 2-3 second(?) charge time cause tear rates.

It was horrifying.... the damage... horrifying. Oh and Binding Of Isaac is a hella good game.
Old 2012-07-04, 16:10   Link #3232
Dextro
He Without a Title

HOLY GUACKAMOLE! That's some serious firepower right there!
Old 2012-07-05, 09:09   Link #3233
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Played (and finished) SPEC OPS - The Line today after work.

Quite enjoyed it. Some of the battles were a bit of a struggle on Veteran with such crappy save points but I made it through. Overall a pretty decent game with a good mindfuck at the end.

There were some pretty disheartening things through out especially the scene with the White Phosphorous, that shit was nasty.

Had to have a laugh though, the sniper rifle in the game, the Tactical Elite, is the same as one of my rifles so it was good to see it getting some lime light for a change.

And the AA-12 with it's slugs... bloody scary.

Old 2012-07-06, 18:27   Link #3234
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Played (and finished) SPEC OPS - The Line today after work...
I'm tempted to pick this up, but the backlog is troublesome enough as it is. From what I've seen and read, though, the developers succeeded in crafting a narrative that grabs you early and doesn't let you go for the entirety of its twisty disturbing course. I imagine that it is (or soon will be) referenced under Nice Job Breaking It Hero, along with Well-Intentioned Extremist and others... And here's the TVTropes page.

Last edited by Firefly00; 2012-07-07 at 13:20.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 12:36   Link #3235
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Finishing up my borderlands 1 playthrough cause of this beauty!
Old 2012-07-14, 19:16   Link #3236
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I am playing LEGO Batman (PS3) now, I'm having a blast, it reminds me of my childhood when I would play with my LEGOs.

(I used to own the PS2 version, but I never got to finish it)
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:54   Link #3237
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Gone through Mass Effect 3 with the Extended stuff. Still not that pleased with how it ended but the way they concluded them was better.
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 05:44   Link #3238
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
3DS: Started Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, loving it so far. The anime custscenes, the catchy beats, all that "jazz". Some of the voice acting choices are..... not that great in my opinion.... but the Layton style city parts are interesting enough~

PS2: Playing Persona 3 FES after having it on my PS3 for the longest time. Guess I had put it off cause I had played about 75% of Persona 3 on Persona 3: Portable.... but now I've gotten back to it. I DO miss being able to warp and such from place to place, but I'll get over it I guess~
Old 2012-07-15, 06:07   Link #3239
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Muv-Luv Extra: Sumika route did not feel as compelling, however, it is the relationship with Takeru that makes it work. Tama route, it was a okay, lighthearted route. As for Sakaki, Class Rep, she have my sympathy, even tho I feel it needs some Onizuka-like moments, especially the councelling room part. I felt now regret for Marimo ending. Right now, I am in Kei route and she is becoming one of my favorite kuudere ever.
Old 2012-07-15, 06:09   Link #3240
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

I enjoyed Sumika's route the most now that I look back on it after Unlimited and Alternative.

But Meiya is still my favourite heroine!