AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-14, 02:42   Link #241
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
well that leak is real that makes 2 out of three leaks real that doesn't bode well with that third one
Poor Saki. She looks really messed up
Old 2013-06-14, 03:16   Link #242
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Future episodes prediction, during the battle with Cain Saki and Haruto are unable to fight in their full strength because of what had happened this episode. During a fight, the enemy used a new weapon aim at Valvrave 1 but Saki blocked for Haruto. Thus Saki and her Valvrave get captured. When Haruto see that he snap out of his BSOD and goes after Saki. Becoming a badass owning every enemies in sight and while announcing his declaration of love for Saki. When Saki hear it, she too snapped out of her BSOD and together they defeated Cain. After they went back to the module, everyone was surprised on their relationship and congrat them. Except for one person didn't...
Old 2013-06-14, 03:17   Link #243
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Can someone pm me the 3rd leak that tells us a lot of characters are supposed to die? I would like to read it and judge for myself
Old 2013-06-14, 03:39   Link #244
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Can someone pm me the 3rd leak that tells us a lot of characters are supposed to die? I would like to read it and judge for myself
There's only 2 pictures leak

the rest are speculations
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-14, 04:17   Link #245
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
What's the ep title for next week?
Here's one with larger pics. Maybe that will help?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-14, 04:31   Link #246
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Here's one with larger pics. Maybe that will help?

Did anyone notice Shouko's photo on Haruto's mobile phone??...is she trying to call him perhaps??...Also Haruto's phone looks like an old version Nokia phone that I used to own back when I was in High School lol
Old 2013-06-14, 04:40   Link #247
whitecloud

by the way i remember there is a colony destruction in one of the gundam series...but i forgot which one...

anyway how many vampire are there? beside our team? cain? maybe even lisolette?

saki look shocked...even though she like haruto im sure she is not expecting her first time to be rough...and outside too

plus she is basically cheating a lead on shouko
Old 2013-06-14, 04:44   Link #248
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Ohgawd! L Elf is telling to Shouko. Satomi looking at probably L Elf's plans or JIOR's military project. Saki silencing Shouko's call to Haruto's. Saki and Haruto watching together in a theater.
Old 2013-06-14, 05:10   Link #249
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Did anyone notice Shouko's photo on Haruto's mobile phone??...is she trying to call him perhaps??...Also Haruto's phone looks like an old version Nokia phone that I used to own back when I was in High School lol
What is more important - Saki hides his phone during Shouko's call.

Nice one, girl!
Old 2013-06-14, 05:33   Link #250
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
What is more important - Saki hides his phone during Shouko's call.

Nice one, girl!
This kind of devolpment (saki x haruto forced) and it is still the first season.? Makes you think this is not gonna end this way.

It makes it clear for me that Saki will end up alone. Thank you Sunrise. For messing up the romance triangle in this story. I have never seen an anime were someone ends up with another after controlled rape

I already see what is gonna happen. Haruto says: Nooo, i can't i love Shokooo sorry, and Shoko noooo i really love haruto!!!! the worst kind of ending for me.

As a Saki shipper there is one thing that i wanna say to Shoko shippers. Saki got the first kiss and the first time of Haruto, so you can have him back.
Old 2013-06-14, 05:40   Link #251
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

The link where the death list leak came from.

archive.foolz.us
Old 2013-06-14, 05:43   Link #252
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
The link where the death list leak came from.

archive.foolz.us
Come on. It was just a picture with crossed characters based on what someone found on Chinese boards. Too many character, definitely fake.
Old 2013-06-14, 05:47   Link #253
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Come on. It was just a picture with crossed characters based on what someone found on Chinese boards. Too many character, definitely fake.
Hold on I thought it was an actual list.
Old 2013-06-14, 06:05   Link #254
Destined_Fate

I understand the cellphone pic now which has a pic of Shoko on it, most likely calling.

It's Saki's hand. Most likely she's covering it up/turning it off as Haruto has sex with her, or is about to have sex with her, as she doesn't want "Shoko" to see them in that state.
Old 2013-06-14, 06:07   Link #255
Key Board
Carbon

but Saki's hand is much paler than that..

or maybe it's the orange light..
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-14, 06:13   Link #256
Destined_Fate

Seems to be the lightning so they're either doing that in the morning or as the "Sun" is setting.

Fingers are too small and the nails too well defined to be Haruto's.
Old 2013-06-14, 06:40   Link #257
NeutralZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I understand the cellphone pic now which has a pic of Shoko on it, most likely calling.

It's Saki's hand. Most likely she's covering it up/turning it off as Haruto has sex with her, or is about to have sex with her, as she doesn't want "Shoko" to see them in that state.
that or her insecurities just kicking in...

but in that pic with Shouko and L-Elf... did he already spill the beans or their discussing a different matter?
and hope they also involve the coffee/tea break of Kriemhild and N9... just what could be going around that mind of his...
Old 2013-06-14, 07:06   Link #258
alluka

^ yeah, at the election in this episode, L-11 was looking at her , knowing full well what was happening with haruto since he saw VVV-tan. He definitely is thinking about manipulating her into something.
That, or he was mentally facepalming at the BUNKASAI YAROO and other unpredictabilities she went with

But seriously, Shoko has officially lost. She's too kind and reliable to everyone, she have to pass some SUFFERING before she gets (hopefully) her happy ending with (hopefully) someone other than Haruto, since he's immortal and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Seems to be the lightning so they're either doing that in the morning or as the "Sun" is setting.

Fingers are too small and the nails too well defined to be Haruto's.
Wait you mean they're doing it again?! I thought they were at the cinema talking after the movie ended and with the lights on..
Old 2013-06-14, 07:07   Link #259
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
that or her insecurities just kicking in...

but in that pic with Shouko and L-Elf... did he already spill the beans or their discussing a different matter?
and hope they also involve the coffee/tea break of Kriemhild and N9... just what could be going around that mind of his...

I don't think L-Elf would spill the beans ( at best he probably only knows how OS-tan strange behaviour earlier would trigger something indecent in Haruto)...he's either a) discussing something of importance in regards to Shouko's position to get her on the right track or b) the point of her 'confessing' to the boy she likes concerns him and he is probably hinting that 'don't expect too much' from haruto....obviously he won't say it straight he'll say it in a round a bout way lol
Old 2013-06-14, 07:15   Link #260
Destined_Fate

Unsure, they do seem to notice they're being attacked. L-Elf most likely reminded her that she's a leader for reals now or he gave her "encouragement" to get her head in the game and maybe interested in him now. Maybe even pretending to come on to her, or care for her, if she already learned about Haruto and Saki(I'm thinking she hasn't yet and something else is on her mind) as she would be very vulnerable than.

They could be doing it again as she seems to be on the ground and hers or Haruto's jacket is laying next to her. Or they may just be watching a movie at a very awkward spot... As they're about to be attacked... Okay, I can't really blame Saki. She was just raped and decided to give her body to help Haruto deal with his curse.

Or they have sex earlier, hence covering the phone, and than Saki watches a movie later as she tries to deal with her own living hell being Haruto's Sex Vampire outlet with Haruto not loving her... Or Saki is alone and Shoko is calling her and she doesn't answer and goes to watch a movie later.
Closed Thread