4 out of 10: Poor... 0 0%
3 out of 10: Bad... 2 5.71%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 3 8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-08-10, 10:06   Link #141
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I do believe this is intended by the writers. And not really a matter of so-called "stupidity" but more just Kio being Kio. His journey isn't complete yet, he's allowed to fail and get up again.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:01   Link #142
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

One can only hope the writers manage to get Kio together.

topic change:

Is Ezelcant out of the picture now? seeing how Zeheart is piloting the Legilis in the next episode, i was hoping for a Kio vs Ezelcant showdown
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:03   Link #143
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

We can't compare Loni and Girard. The former was leveling an entire city and murdering innocent civilians, she needed to be put down if just for that fact. THe latter was killing enemy soldiers that were shooting back. There's a big difference between shooting at someone who's trying to kill you and someone who is defenseless.

You can't say Kio is a moron for trying to reason with Girard (pre-meltdown) and justify Banagher.
Old 2012-08-10, 11:27   Link #144
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
We can't compare Loni and Girard. The former was leveling an entire city and murdering innocent civilians, she needed to be put down if just for that fact. THe latter was killing enemy soldiers that were shooting back. There's a big difference between shooting at someone who's trying to kill you and someone who is defenseless.

You can't say Kio is a moron for trying to reason with Girard (pre-meltdown) and justify Banagher.
i didn't justify Banagher, i even said the situation was handled badly in the Anime, but i can atleast understand why Banagher hesitated to pull the trigger against Loni, because of his prior encounter with her. Its the exact the same reason Flit didn't kill Decil after he sliced up the Zedas he was sitting in.

Kio had no prior knowledge of Girard, it doesnt make sense for him to approach her like he did, even earlier in the episode he was disabling Vagans left and right without hesitating.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 15:19   Link #145
Raysoul

X-rounder/Newtype understanding. I don't know If Kio sees what exactly happens on Reina/Girard incident, but it seems so.
Old 2012-08-10, 17:22   Link #146
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I guess Kio simply thinks he can reach out to anyone who is also an X-Rounder. His intent isn't wrong. I'm hoping he'll find a way to get out of this war while still being true to himself.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 21:35   Link #147
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
One can only hope the writers manage to get Kio together.

topic change:

Is Ezelcant out of the picture now? seeing how Zeheart is piloting the Legilis in the next episode, i was hoping for a Kio vs Ezelcant showdown
Flit needs to fight Ezelcant.

You gotta have the old guys have their own little showdown.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 22:01   Link #148
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

I know its late but i finished watching 43 a couple of days ago, and i nearly LOL when i heard that the Vagan stand-in commander for Luna Base said that the officers will be held captive but yet Zeheart and Fram did not follow that condition. Wouldn't that be counted as breaking the ceasefire 'treaty' *laughs*?
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion