AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-28, 10:35   Link #21
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Really curious on who could be inside the mascot tiger... or its looks more or less...
but now that he obtained that from the girl, would that also increase his ranking?
nope! he just avoid being kicked out the island, ranking not only because the power and battle but also other aspect
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 10:39   Link #22
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Really curious on who could be inside the mascot tiger... or its looks more or less...
but now that he obtained that from the girl, would that also increase his ranking?
What if the mascot tiger really is a humanoid tiger and not a costume?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 11:01   Link #23
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Even better! I prefer that idea anyway. It said 13 human forms too
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 11:16   Link #24
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm hoping for that as well, it would be be too cliche if it's a girl inside a costume.
Rarely see a guy that has a another guy or creature as a summon/familiar instead of some stuck up girl(which is almost always the case).
Old 2012-06-28, 11:25   Link #25
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Just read chapter 1 today.

Little sis, skinship, beautiful Kaichou... Me gusta
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 02:02   Link #26
NeutralZero

We're not just stating about it power-wise...
From the sisters comment we got an idea that ranking is also connected to ones mark...
She had a growth or increase on her mark along with her rise in rank while he a last placer has that huge mark imbedded in his back...
even the rank 100 isn't comparable to his...
And it was mentioned that most data gain = higher rank...
if so gaining the rank 100's data would increase his...
The tiger mascot kinda remind us of Tedie in P4... so we're assuming someone is inside it... don't care about the gender... just want to know what's inside...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 02:24   Link #27
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
From the sisters comment we got an idea that ranking is also connected to ones mark...
She had a growth or increase on her mark along with her rise in rank while he a last placer has that huge mark imbedded in his back...
if so gaining a rank 100's data would increase his...
The tiger mascot kinda remind us of Tedie in P4... so we're assuming someone is inside it... don't care about the gender... just want to know what's inside...
reeeeaally ?!

but its more exciting if the Mascot tiger can turn into more beastly form, like Hina aka. Oni Red Princess (Onihime VS) familiar. Look stupid and like stuffed doll at start, but when the master got hurt and the servant goes berserk, the familiar turn into real Lion and Tiger that chewing even the enemy barrier
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 02:24   Link #28
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
if so gaining the rank 100's data would increase his...
whats inside is most probably a hot babe that know's how to play with a guys feeling and cause havoc in the harem
Old 2012-06-29, 02:32   Link #29
NeutralZero

Well really... we care less about his/her/its gender...
It been a while since we saw onihime but the tiger mascot has a zipper in it that can be pulled off while in Oni... think its a stuff toy right? correct us if we're wrong...
Old 2012-06-29, 03:25   Link #30
Xacual

It's obvious the reason he has a huge mark is because apparently from the first chapter we learned that he was the first person to interact with the monument. Also the reason he probably doesn't want to interact with it anymore is due to whatever happened that time.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 04:25   Link #31
Valky
Radioactive

^
I guess. I wonder if that encounter also have something to do with his promise to get stronger. And I guess why he became the first person to touch the monument had something to do with his parents job as a researcher.
Old 2012-06-29, 08:00   Link #32
Soji

This is an interesting series . I like the Mc and his *Pi* and I agree with who say there is a girl inside the costume.But one thing i not understand and is.....if when you lost and you have to give the data to you're opponent you're lost you're *Pi*.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 08:14   Link #33
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
This is an interesting series . I like the Mc and his *Pi* and I agree with who say there is a girl inside the costume.But one thing i not understand and is.....if when you lost and you have to give the data to you're opponent you're lost you're *Pi*.
i don't think that will happen though....since if that's the consequences then she wouldn't wanna pick a fight so recklessly. I think its more like people in the school know parts of the data different from other's making it like a BIG puzzle
Old 2012-06-29, 08:20   Link #34
NeutralZero

The next chapter can tell us if she would lose all of her Phi by giving her data...
Now that she's over the next one would be the blue haired glasses girl... can't wait to see her Phi...
Old 2012-06-29, 08:23   Link #35
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Pi isn't the same as Phi. They're different Greek letters.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 08:26   Link #36
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i don't think that will happen though....since if that's the consequences then she wouldn't wanna pick a fight so recklessly. I think its more like people in the school know parts of the data different from other's making it like a BIG puzzle
Yeah that's what I think. Would be pretty stupid allow fight if they lose their *Phi*.
But because I was not sure I ask.
Although ....I have to admit Sakura can be pretty cute

Shadow5YA@ Yeah I just notice now that I wrote them wrong.

NeutralZero@I'm curios as well to see her *Phi* and I hope we see more power from his *Phi*.
Old 2012-06-29, 08:32   Link #37
NeutralZero

For some reason we got a feeling that she's higher than rank 100 sakura
For her to be in the coulcis and what we asume sakura backing off...
Old 2012-06-29, 08:35   Link #38
ImperialFlameGod8190

Neutral im betting the other chick is also in the top 10 like the observer for the match but other then that no idea and the sad part is i think our boy is also high up he just hates the work
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 08:38   Link #39
NeutralZero

Maybe... also maybe he is ashamed on how his phi look like that he skip all examinations...
Old 2012-06-29, 08:41   Link #40
Soji

I could be wrong,but if my memory serve me right is not the Tiger one of Japanese zodiacal signs? Because if this is the case maybe the other 12 are the other zodiac signs.
ImperialFlameGod8190@ I think so. He is probally close to them but just don't want raise his rank.

NeutralZero@ I do not think this is the problem. I get the feeling is something else that made him skip all the examinations and never summon his *phi* until now. or at least from what we know so far.

Tags
fantasy, harem