AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 27
10: Amazing... 5 11.63%
9 out of 10: Excellent... 8 18.60%
8 out of 10: Very Good... 11 25.58%
7 out of 10: Good... 12 27.91%
6 out of 10: Average... 6 13.95%
5 out of 10: Below Average... 0 0%
4 out of 10: Poor... 0 0%
3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 1 2.33%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-15, 09:13   Link #41
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Look Asemu! The East is burning red!

anyways, looks like Zeheart is going to be MIA...btw isn't the voice telling Zeheart he still had stuff to do Ezelcant's?
Old 2012-04-15, 09:57   Link #42
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
So I guess it's just me, or rather, I wanted to see more of this arc.
It's not just you. I'm really enjoying the second arc, I must say I'm sad to see it go so soon. Hopefully the higher episode count for the third arc (22?) will give more time for character development for more characters.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 09:58   Link #43
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Look Asemu! The East is burning red!

anyways, looks like Zeheart is going to be MIA...btw isn't the voice telling Zeheart he still had stuff to do Ezelcant's?
Yeah its either telepathy or mind control. Zeheart at least confirms Vegans are bot only dying of diseases but are/were killing each other.

However his Eden is nothing more than empire building. He is nothing more than a pawn.

Makes one wonder how many backup plans Ezelcant has in contingency. The first generation arc set him back by 27 years. Now they have actual ground forces on Earth.

But they would be in an disadvantage losing so much of their resources. Whatever forces landed would be remnant forces until they send another invasion force.

Vegans entrenching themselves seems to be the goal.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 10:11   Link #44
kakakka

I always thought that Age-2 Normal has more similarity to G-Exes than Age-1. But to see it re-coloured to White...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 10:37   Link #45
ion475
にこにこにー

Why do people say Gen 2 ended already? I don't see any indication of that...(I mean, next episode = Flit is still same age, Asemu is still same age...and no indication of Kio anywhere...). Not to mention, still don't know who's Feddie's mole...

As far as the episode itself...
1. Yeah, it's rushed. Just action, action, then more action...
2. Poor Remi, they just kill her off for the sake of killing her off...
3. Zehart saved Asemu, I doubt that's the end of him, though.
4. The new White Wolf appear, and Asemu continues his path as THE super pilot
5. On the other hand, all of a sudden he can actually keep up with Zehart...guess Wolff should really died earlier so Asemu can awake earlier...
6. Last note, I really would rather see Asemu and Zehart really died (or at least go MIA) together.
Old 2012-04-15, 10:46   Link #46
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

He's going to sleep with Romary, get her pregnant, tell Flit "there's your new heir to carry your little flag, Commander Asuno", and take off with Zeheart to carry on with their bromance.
Old 2012-04-15, 10:48   Link #47
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Lol at Asemu becoming the next Woolf. You might make Flit sad you know...

And a 100% white gundam... they should have kept some colors. Pure white AGE-2 isn't that good looking... :/

And seriously, the writers sure love killing couples =__=;

first it was Flit x Yurin = killed

then its Obright x Remi = killed

Why can't they let secondary characters make love? Well if they decided to keep Flit x Yurin by not previously showing how the descendants look like, who knows what could have happened to Emily... (Yandere Emily awakens?)

Seriously though... Killing Remi wasn't worth it... why must they make things go sad all the time =.=
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 11:03   Link #48
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Remi wasn't that important of a character. Daz on the other hand...We've been with him since the Tordia episodes! Flit is such a bastard
Old 2012-04-15, 11:14   Link #49
Dr. Casey

Wait, who's Daz?
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 11:15   Link #50
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That'd be Zeheart's blue-haired partner in crime.
Old 2012-04-15, 11:45   Link #51
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Why do people say Gen 2 ended already? I don't see any indication of that...(I mean, next episode = Flit is still same age, Asemu is still same age...and no indication of Kio anywhere...). Not to mention, still don't know who's Feddie's mole...
Ep 29 is the first Ep for Kio.
Old 2012-04-15, 12:05   Link #52
Vena
Carpe Diem

An episode about a fight being thin on plot... you don't say? The battling was a bit over the top frantic, and there really did feel like there were frames cut out from events (some things just seemed to happen overly quickly or abruptly). But, for an episode about a battle, I couldn't really have expected much in the way of plot which we did get from the reconciliation of Zeheart and Asemu.

That said, Asume is apparently now in constant trance mode as he completely turns the table on Zeheart and his X-Rounder crutch, I'd have loved to see him kick his ass. I'm curious what they are going to do with him in the next arc as his *anti-X* abilities effectively make him god-like against the Vegan's best weapon.

Is his son going to inherit his father's *anti-X* or is Asemu going to be THE super pilot for the rest of show but with the plot focusing on his son (or is he going to die an untimely death at some point in the near future).
Old 2012-04-15, 12:19   Link #53
larethian

Gosh, what Obright set was actually a reverse death flag. Never saw that coming.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 13:38   Link #54
reaper_unique

Yet another generation where they inserted needless complications in the romance department.
With only one episode to go we haven't seen anything that resolves Romary's and Asemu's feelings. Why they do insert needless stuff like that?
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 14:15   Link #55
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Good thing that Arisa did not confess to Asemu, who knows what will happened to her if she did
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 14:32   Link #56
atilim
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post

As far as the episode itself...
1. Yeah, it's rushed. Just action, action, then more action...
2. Poor Remi, they just kill her off for the sake of killing her off...
3. Zehart saved Asemu, I doubt that's the end of him, though.
4. The new White Wolf appear, and Asemu continues his path as THE super pilot
5. On the other hand, all of a sudden he can actually keep up with Zehart...guess Wolff should really died earlier so Asemu can awake earlier...
6. Last note, I really would rather see Asemu and Zehart really died (or at least go MIA) together.

agree, it is clear that the next episode will mostly be Age 2 arc and at best the final minutes will be age 3 arc (which I kind of doubt).

And I liked the first part of this eps just until Gundam Age 1 was damaged, after that the battles became a bit boring and personally I was hoping for a final battle between Asemu and his Char.

Furthermore I'm happy to see the end the Magicians 8 group and especially Mink who I felt was mentally unstable, and for a elite X-Rounder group they where killed way to easily that I'm wondering if they are actual X-Rounders (can't remember them doing their green power thing either).

Also the leader of Vagan seems to be rather powerful X-Rounder if he manages to contact Zehart from Mars and after suggesting that the orginal plan was the landing (so losing the battle) and not the docking (wining the battle).

And I'm happy to see some capable Fed pilots this episode, the group Flit was with at the start and of course the Diva pilots.

Flits new weapon pack was kind of disappointing, it has powerful missiles(wondering if it can only shoot 2 missilesbut looks like that at least) but I was personally hoping something bit more heavy fire-power pack similar to Tiera's gundams from 00 or Buster Gundam.
atilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 14:37   Link #57
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I found it ridiculous how it took Flit 50 minutes to lock on to the side of the Downes while at point blank range.
Old 2012-04-15, 14:42   Link #58
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So Remi bit it in the end. Like how Asemu and Zeheart were able to work together again. Ezelcant really did have everything planned out. Nice to see Zeheart save Asemu, Didn't expect Dole to save Zeheart. Romary actually worried about Asemu this time. So will generation 3 be fighting on earth only?
Old 2012-04-15, 14:45   Link #59
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
I found it ridiculous how it took Flit 50 minutes to lock on to the side of the Downes while at point blank range.
I was thinking that he was trying to overlap the circles, guess not
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 15:00   Link #60
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
If you notice after he shot the missiles, they went into the engines itself, rather than detonating on the outside 'fins'.

Tags
weekly episode discussion