AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Old 2007-01-22, 12:14   Link #161
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Heh, looks like Yoshino's seiyuu has adopted her hairstyle.
cynicalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 13:21   Link #162
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious View Post
Heh, looks like Yoshino's seiyuu has adopted her hairstyle.
She done a few time having her hair be like Yoshino. I will say this I do like her when she has in braids.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 18:15   Link #163
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator

The most recent episode for Marimite web-radio aired on Jan 25 has Kanako-chan's voice. Can't say her voice has much character... sort of resembles Shimako.

I only understood about 30% of the dialog, but it's pretty effective for helping me wait out the few days that is left until the 2nd OVA episode

Edit: I'm not sure if I heard things correctly, but there will be a new ending song for the OVA, composed by Marty Friedman, comming out in March. This one is also sung by KOTOKO. It's called.. きれな せんりつ(kirena senritsu)?? Don't think I heard the title correctly...Need better listening skills...

Last edited by dahl_moon; 2007-01-29 at 21:29. Reason: New ending
dahl_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 17:27   Link #164
jpawelw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl_moon View Post
Edit: I'm not sure if I heard things correctly, but there will be a new ending song for the OVA, composed by Marty Friedman, comming out in March. This one is also sung by KOTOKO. It's called.. きれな せんりつ(kirena senritsu)?? Don't think I heard the title correctly...Need better listening skills...
At www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=GNCA-37 the title is: きれいな旋律.
Release date: March 07. (GNCA-37 is with DVD, GNCA-38 --- CD only).
jpawelw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 04:37   Link #165
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The second episode is out and gave me a good feeling. Yumi is definitely growing up. Once again, she is a great support to Sachiko. Itou Miki's voice as Sachiko is just so wonderful, as is the character design and animation. Who wouldn't love her?

There are some guys present at one point in this episode. The twins are both played by Sugita Tomokazu, who was Kyon in Suzumiya Haruhi. The youngest boy is played by Minagawa Junko, who was Tohma in Fantastic Children.

Kanako made a silent appearance near the end. Her VA, Koshimizu Ami, has a wide range of voices (Tenko in Kamisama Kazoku, Paraietta (not Guragief) in Simoun, Karen in Code Geass, etc.), so I look forward to hearing how they have her play the role -- as I guess I will in two months' time. I haven't listened to the radio show yet.

Again, here is a page with pics of the ten main characters and their VAs, with links to more info about the VAs.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-02-03 at 02:56.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 18:40   Link #166
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Actually Kanako was praying one the scene and you can see she very tall compare to the girl she is next to. I too can't wait to hear what Ami will do with character like Kanako.
Old 2007-02-01, 22:00   Link #167
Yaya-chan
NHK desu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Kanako made a silent appearance near the end. Her VA, Koshimizu Ami, has a wide range of voices (Tenko in Kamisama Kazoku, Guragief in Simoun, Karen in Code Geass, etc.), so I look forward to hearing how they have her play the role -- as I guess I will in two months' time. I haven't listened to the radio show yet.
Koshimizu Ami wasn't Para-sama in Simoun?
I'm also looking forward to it. ^_^
Yaya-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 23:06   Link #168
Eleutheria
旅行癖

I wonder what kind of character Kanako is- in the next episode preview she "didn't seem like she wanted to be Yumi's soeur but is still stalking/lusting after her".

Oh well plenty of cute and funny scenes in episode 2. I'm intrigued about Shimako's dad. Must be really embarrassing...

Last edited by Eleutheria; 2007-02-02 at 00:04.
Eleutheria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 06:09   Link #169
dxanato

Kanako does not see herself as Yumi little sister but Yumi protector. This maybe the driving reason why she does not want to be her soeur. Next OVA is the Handera Festival which has some funny section and fairly good ending for the story i though. I can't wait to see how they do it.
Old 2007-02-03, 02:55   Link #170
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya-chan View Post
Koshimizu Ami wasn't Para-sama in Simoun?
I'm also looking forward to it. ^_^
My bad. Late-night brain-slip. I guess I have to go back and watch it all again. I was looking for an excuse.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote