Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-10, 04:37   Link #2901
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Dont think anyone of them want to lose each other to any other person after getting to ''good'' terms with each other,plus they have endless love for each other,and if you think they will continue doing small illicit actions like kissing i dont see that last forever,one day they will reach their limits and finally share their feelings.
Yeah, I think so too.They will never let it happen that one of them gets another boyfriend/girlfriend.This means that both of them going to die alone or they get together after all.For Kyousuke it is Kirino or no one and for Kirino it is Kyousuke or no one.And just like you stated, I think that they will not stop with their illicit actions (they will go further).I mean they are humans after all and humans are always horny.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 04:47   Link #2902
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
Yeah, I think so too.They will never let it happen that one of them gets another boyfriend/girlfriend.This means that both of them going to die alone or they get together after all.For Kyousuke it is Kirino or no one and for Kirino it is Kyousuke or no one.And just like you stated, I think that they will not stop with their illicit actions (they will go further).I mean they are humans after all and humans are always horny.
I think Kirino would be fine with a BF, who has a cute little imouto
Old 2013-06-10, 04:50   Link #2903
Wilshere

Quote:
I think a better title than ''incest'' for this series is ''pure love'', they just love each other and I dont think there is much lust just LOVE but of course it will lead to further actions which they are ok with as long as they are both together.
Kirino<3 Kyousuke
Kyousuke<3 Kirino
Best couple ever I must say
Old 2013-06-10, 04:53   Link #2904
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
I think a better title than ''incest'' for this series is ''pure love'', they just love each other and I dont think there is much lust just LOVE but of course it will lead to further actions which they are ok with as long as they are both together.
Kirino<3 Kyousuke
Kyousuke<3 Kirino
Best couple ever I must say
Well,especially Kyousuke want to go further at some point.I mean he is a first rate Hentai and thinks since the first volume that Kirino is hot/cute.And Kirino plays eroge,so...
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 04:57   Link #2905
Wilshere

Quote:
Well,especially Kyousuke want to go further at some point.I mean he is a first rate Hentai and thinks since the first volume that Kirino is hot/cute.And Kirino plays eroge,so...
I think you must be specific ''Imouto eroge'' where the Imouto loves her brother greatly,anyway they are the cutest couple ever,they just suit each other,they also synchronize lol
Old 2013-06-10, 06:06   Link #2906
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

As much as I love Ayase, I'm quite satisfied with the ending (ie. she is rejected) because I don't hope that high for her end in the first place.

My only objections are the 'rape Kyousuke' stuff and the rejection part. Sure the 'rape Kyousuke' part is hilarious, but it was so out-of-character for Ayase. I could understand if it happens on the second PSP game where she wants to be more assertive and bold to get rid of her insecurities on her relationship with Kyousuke (or maybe if she was asked him to strip just for his shirt like on Ntype's doujin XD), but the canonverse version of her forcing Kyousuke to strip just so she could wash his underpants, that's just dumb even if the reason was because Kirino told her to take care of him, as serious as she is to do her job.

While for the rejection, my disappointment is it doesn't have illustration. That was the closure for Ayase, so isn't it right to give illustration for that? Now I just hope the anime will have this part so I can have proper visualization

Thanks SigUp for your effort of the quick translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
But that aside, I think the general idea is to get people to play the PS3 game (and the PSP games) to get the ending they want.
I'm confused about the concept of the Happy End game. It's "produce your (imouto) idol" concept sounds like they don't have any story to balance the game play that lead to proper 'if'/alternate conclusion of the LN counterpart.

Plus, since we control Kyousuke whom now is the manager, isn't that means if this does end with Kyousuke in relationship with girl we chose (under assumption we choose the girl from the beginning), wouldn't that make the girl's fans (in that fictional in-game SNS board) rage because their idol is NTR-ed by her manager?
Old 2013-06-10, 06:25   Link #2907
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I'm confused about the concept of the Happy End game. It's "produce your (imouto) idol" concept sounds like they don't have any story to balance the game play that lead to proper 'if'/alternate conclusion of the LN counterpart.
I think it will be a blend of story and game elements, where you'll have to clear certain requirements in the game to advance the story, and if you play your cards right, you'll get to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Plus, since we control Kyousuke whom now is the manager, isn't that means if this does end with Kyousuke in relationship with girl we chose (under assumption we choose the girl from the beginning), wouldn't that make the girl's fans (in that fictional in-game SNS board) rage because their idol is NTR-ed by her manager?
Sounds like a secret between the two of them, and a good reason for some more "life consultation"!
Old 2013-06-10, 06:43   Link #2908
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
I think it will be a blend of story and game elements, where you'll have to clear certain requirements in the game to advance the story, and if you play your cards right, you'll get to the end.
I know. It's more or less an If-universe like Ore no Imouto Maker EX bonus game from original PSP game. But my point is the whole game, so far at least, looks like it doesn't have anything to do with the last novel, plot-wise.

With the current concept and info from HD game it's more like they betray the fans. Rather than making another visual novel that take place at some point of recent novel so fans can choose alternate take of the ending, like the concept of Portable PSP game series, they make a spin off-y, idol raising game instead. I think most fans would rather to get another visual novel game, even if it resets the story PSP game had.

Looks like the "Happy End" title doesn't refer to "(true/serious) happy end you can choose different than the canon novel" after all, but a sub-title they made up just to underline it's a hi-def (HD) Oreimo game, happy-go-lucky end

Ah btw I understand if you move this post to the game thread if it's more appropriate there.

Quote:
Sounds like a secret between the two of them, and a good reason for some more "life consultation"!
LOL XDD
Old 2013-06-10, 06:44   Link #2909
Kakurin
大佐

Part 4 Chapter 3:

Spoiler for Part 4 Chapter 3:

Last edited by Kakurin; 2013-06-10 at 07:02.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 06:55   Link #2910
seangel92

I saw Kirino and Kuroneko naked in the PS3 Game "Happy End".
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 06:58   Link #2911
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 4 Chapter 3:

Spoiler for Part 4 Chapter 3:
Doing a great job as always,good read and I think the end of the chapter comes after this or is there more events?
Old 2013-06-10, 07:02   Link #2912
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Doing a great job as always,good read and I think the end of the chapter comes after this or is there more events?
Remember, I did skip a few parts before the Kyousuke-Kuroneko confrontation. This is the final missing part. So indeed, afterwards we will return to the 24th December. The Chinese guy is probably working on it right now, he was busy before.
Old 2013-06-10, 07:04   Link #2913
Wilshere

Quote:
Remember, I did skip a few parts before the Kyousuke-Kuroneko confrontation. This is the final missing part. So indeed, afterwards we will return to the 24th December. The Chinese guy is probably working on it right now, he was busy before.
Thx,that is what I am looking forward to,his confession and nothing else!!!
Old 2013-06-10, 07:25   Link #2914
Kakurin
大佐

The Chinese guy has just completed Chapter 3, I'll start working on it. But as it is a huge chunk of text, please be patient.
Old 2013-06-10, 08:28   Link #2915
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
So, based on quick summaries of individual pages of the raws, it seems like Kirino's reaction to the sudden kiss at the end is like this:

That author is a hack.

PS: Life counseling = codeword, anyone?
That "life counseling session", and Kyousuke's sudden kiss is probably just his way of claiming his postponed honeymoon rights.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 09:41   Link #2916
Kakurin
大佐

Part 7 Chapter 3:

Spoiler for Part 7 Chapter 3:

Last edited by Kakurin; 2013-06-11 at 00:53.
Old 2013-06-10, 09:52   Link #2917
Wilshere

Quote:
Part 7 Chapter 3:

Spoiler for Part 7 Chapter 3:
Hmm nice very nice but the important part is missing! Surely there is another part?
Old 2013-06-10, 10:02   Link #2918
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

LOL Kaori and Saori stole that part of chapter for me

So the LN didn't mention more of Saori and Kaori's dispute other than on vol 9? The full story behind their cold war on Kaori side and the making up only takes place on PSP game?
Old 2013-06-10, 10:14   Link #2919
Clodial

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Yes indeed. I am satisfied with it. Two kisses can't, complain about it as a kirino shipper.

Edit: the thing i am afraid about is: Because of the many laws that are being implemented in Japan that ban incest/loli story's that are popular and who dont have an hentai plot (not an 18 years above label).
And if people start to complain about the ending of the novel because it has also an anime adaption and hints to an incest route. That means that the writter will maybe change slightly the way he wanted to end the novel. I am then talking about 10 years later. This could affect it and maybe they will indeed end up as normal siblings. For me it would leave me with a bad aftertaste. Because it is like he is changing it because of social pressure and because of the financial point of view. To make it sell better.

If the story of 10 years latter ends up like nooo, they are normal siblings crap. Then i will hate it and want it to end here.

The thing i hate the most is, if the writter couldnt end up the story the way he intended to from the start. Because of some laws.

It is this thing that makes me think. That this is one of the last popular story's that would have such an devolpment. In the future we would see less story's like this one.
Ah, I get what you mean, reminds me of "6 Days in Fallujah" and what not XD I don't get it either, why do artists, doesn't matter what series, why can't they do something as crazy and provoking as these things?
Old 2013-06-10, 10:53   Link #2920
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
So, based on quick summaries of individual pages of the raws, it seems like Kirino's reaction to the sudden kiss at the end is like this:

That author is a hack.

PS: Life counseling = codeword, anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Probably before he rediscovered his feelings for Kirino she was the one he loved the most,

Oreimo now officially needs a New Testament too bad It's difficult to continue it from this point.

Have to say though the last volume makes you really want to play Happy End.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingleo View Post
Yep, it will continue until daddy police officer put Kyousuke's ass into jail. For life if possible.

Really after reading Kuroneko and Ayase's parts and the afterword of the author i changed my status from sad to enraged with the shitty god of this world, a.k.a, the author. Was it necessary for two good (fictional if you prefer) girls go through the pain of falling in love with a douche that ended telling them "Hmm yeah you know, i prefer to tap my sister". Say what?

This shitty author says:

"With that, I thought it really seemed as if the characters are actual people in real life."

No sir, goverment (from most countries in this real life) is there to prevent, or at least try to, from people from marrying their blood-related siblings.

For me this conclusion renders the volumes 5, 8, 10, and Kuroneko's spinoff manga meaningless and pointless. If he wanted pair siblings from the beggining I don't see the point in exploring other love interests, other than making likeable characters and milk money from that, which i'm sure was goal. If it was for a formless cheap reason like "character development" there were better ways without the need of explore alternative love interests.

Many people hate Manami for her hidden agenda, but is that really fair? Anyone has the right to try to monopolize their love interest, just as Kirino did. In other hand, Manami was also the voice of reason there, siblings must not be lovers, it's an axiom in society, doesn't need an explanation. If you remember Manami never interfered with Kuroneko and Kyousuke's relationship, and I'm sure she didn't lack drive to do it, but she didn't, she respected Kyousuke position. But when your love interest is going in direct collision to social and legal scorn, the least you can do is try to stop it. Sure she did have a dark side, but was that really so dark? Just by trying to drill Kirino a truth: "Siblings cannot be lovers, that's not normal". She tried to shape Kyosuke to fit her tastes, many people do, Kirino did the same, so what is wrong with that?

In the end, it's a matter of feelings, thus it's a subjective business. But the law is non-negotiable, parents feelings and other friends (Manami's and Kuronekos families) aren't either, and I'm sure everyone of those would appeal to common sense to disqualify Kirino and Kyousuke's realationship as immoral and abnormal.

I don't know if the author will suffer any retaliation from goverment for this controvertial incest ending, but I for one will do the most that reader can do: Never read any other of his work, never recommend any of his works and express my deep dissapointment in reviews.

With all respect, boycotting his future stuff sounds pretty stupid....you might end up liking his other works more and miss out on having a good time. Also, who cares about the law when wincest is on the line? =w= Society is a bigger spoiled brat than Kirino and I'm not inclined to give it what it wants when I think it's being a dumbass. Normal? Screw it. I say let them feel disturbed and uncomfortable, but I'd be damned if I didn't do what makes me happy.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings