Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-11-20, 05:48   Link #101
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher187 View Post
How can that be strange?
Because the average anime otaku would probably never get a 7 book series published and sell 150,000 copies?
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 08:15   Link #102
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Because the average anime otaku would probably never get a 7 book series published and sell 150,000 copies?
cool, just like that higurashi guy.

as for me, i have led some tourists around wrongly and then ran like hell when they realized what i was doing
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 12:46   Link #103
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Once, I went to a local swimming pool. When I left the pool, I was still dripping wet. I wear glasses but I didn't bring them with me to the pool. I got into my uncle's SUV. I waited and waited for him to get in so we could drive off. I started thinking "Where is he?". Next thing I knew, my uncle started shouting "Get your ass out of there now!". I looked at him through the window, he looked angry, but at the same time he was trying not to burst out laughing. I looked past him and saw my aunt and my cousins laughing hysterically. Turns out, it wasn't his SUV, but the lifeguard's. I was so blind, that I couldn't tell the difference. I ended up soaking the lifeguard's passenger seat, and my aunt laughed so hard that she pissed herself. We drove off and pretended it never happened.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 18:07   Link #104
Kyomi
What do I know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsky123 View Post
as for me, i have led some tourists around wrongly and then ran like hell when they realized what i was doing
Bwah *Thumbs up!*
I could so picture that happening.

As for me, my whole existence itself is strange, so let's leave it at that.
Old 2007-11-28, 21:17   Link #105
Leon4889

Riding my motorcycle while it was raining and when I was going down a hill a I pres s the brakes almost crashed into a fence.
Leon4889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 08:24   Link #106
Suhaki

Normaly i'm a normal guy but when it comes to full moon i go crazy. I don't know why but i like singing in public places laudly. Also I talk nonsence. Once i asked that i'd like my cola cuted in peaces XD. Alos I insult people a lot at fool moon. And a lot of other things.
Sry for my english
Suhaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 11:46   Link #107
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

When i was staying over at a mates place i was just mucking around at 2 an and i was watching the legendary frog production All your pie, and i thought id just be stupid and act it at my mates computer desk....i went on for 3 min until someone on msn said wtf. The webcam was still on and they had seen everything i had done, and then everyone at the school knew >< they are still making fun of me lol
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 12:56   Link #108
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Nows my school holiday n w8ing to enter further insitutions. I began toking to myself til i was bored -_-" n now working in order to stop myself frm doing tt...
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 13:07   Link #109
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Hehe...I've got an eniter list..but since the bell is getting ready to ring for me to go to my next class, I'll post a few...

1.) Dressed in cardboard boxes ran around in the middle of the street screaming "I AM NINJA BOX BOY!!!!" Oo the looks I got
2.) Stood in the middle of the street holding a giant sign saying "Hugs for 25 cents"
3.) Attempted to skate board out of a tree that was about 15 feet high
4.) Rode a bike off of a table taht was about 7 foot high and 5 feet long...(Brok my collor bone xD)
5.) Took a bowl of Captain Crunch around my Neighborhood knocking on random peoples doors asking people for some milk (Got slapped by one person....took it in a perverted way...-_-)

Adn that's all I'll list for now, I might update it later when I'm on
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 05:46   Link #110
Vanamonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Based on most people's definitions of "weird", I act weird all the time. I blame it on the schoziphrenia.

(I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now.)
Me, too

Minna-san, have someone make sure they try EVERYTHING for at least a year before they give you electroshock. It took more time to recover from THAT than my illness. <sigh>

And L.S.D. is the world's worst antidepressant. It "puts out the fire with gasoline".

As for the other things, well, "I've said enough".
Vanamonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 04:29   Link #111
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Let's see..
- I pulled down my pants and underpants in the playground during Grade 3 (Might not be true, because I don't remember doing so, but loads of people say I did it)
- Pissed out a 30th floor window
I can't remember anything else right now, but I'm sure there were plenty.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 04:53   Link #112
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
mm, when i was a kid, i bit other children when they annoy me.

the most recent, i pulled an all-nighter when i had a fever, and i was very delirious. i'm positive i recreated a conversation i had in class during that time, and i think it had monty python references too. there was also a time in which for some unknown reason--actually, i tested my stamina that came from sugar, i ate nothing but chocolate during a 24 hour period. (another all nighter)
aka Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 05:15   Link #113
Figucher

Send a message via MSN to Figucher
Me and a couple of my friends went to Tuska festival 2006 only wearing kilts, sandals and "warpaintings" on our faces - no underwear or anything. We had to stop this on the third day since we got our skin more or less sunburnt, lol.
Figucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 09:13   Link #114
Kristen
*Author

Well, there were people distributing candycanes wishing people good luck on the finals. I was walking with a few friends talking, spotted it, and ran over so happy and excited. They were laughing about it later.
Old 2012-06-23, 21:05   Link #115
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I've done so many strange things but i'm only gonna say one. ok sometimes when I'm sleeping for some reason I would get up and go outside with just my boxers it's weird because I feel like I don't have control of my body its as if I'm sleep walking or something because I only remember being outside because I would wake up at that moment when I feel a breeze.
Old 2012-06-23, 21:32   Link #116
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
There's plenty but I'll say this one. It was during Family Studies back in high school and I was doing dying animal ventriloquism during meat cutting lessons. I was in a group of 5 people and while we were cutting, I was like saying stuff like:

"Please stop! Cut me and I'll come back from the grave to haunt you!"
"I'm come back with a vengeance, you'll see!"
"Please don't cut me! I'm grant you three wishes if you spare my lif-ugh..."

In the most quiet and "scariest" voice as possible but the whole class and my group heard me. Not very pleasant...

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-06-23 at 21:46.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 21:56   Link #117
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
>Actually built a small trebuchet made from popsicle sticks... The funny thing was when I tried to make it throw burning missiles... That's when my mother got angry.

>Do fight scenes using my hands... you know... Right finger fighting left finger...

>Used a long stick and do swing it like a sword... and I was in college already...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 23:23   Link #118
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
>Do fight scenes using my hands... you know... Right finger fighting left finger...

>Used a long stick and do swing it like a sword... and I was in college already...
that sounds so much like me, have done the same things

and once i jumped off from the first floor of my building just for the sake of excitement and fun, i like parkour, luckily i din't get hurt but i did rolled on the ground when i landed
Old 2012-06-24, 02:06   Link #119
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

During my trip to Birmingham, I realized I had forgotten to bring my contact lens solution. It was late then, around 11-ish. I had no choice but to hurry to the local store to buy it. I was rushing like crazy because the store was closing down anytime. In my hurry, I wore my pyjamas to the street. It was a strange and stupid thing to do really, because the it was clubbing hour and the nightclubs situated along the street were in full swing, with babes and hotties walking around. Naturally, I looked like an odd one out, with my moo-moo shirt and polkadot pants!

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 09:31   Link #120
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Once, long ago, a girlfriend and I decided to go outside in the rain and have some fun with each other...naked.

Endless "Ah youth" Soul