Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-13, 01:04   Link #301
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binsquared
why hasn't anyone subbed episode 14?? from what i hear from those who saw the RAW, this is the best episode of the whole series yet,...and lots of us want that subbed badly
Well, Ragnamart's main translater Padamon got picked away by his perants on a holiday to other countries, that's why the slow down of the sub release.

For more exact detail, go to this topic on Ragnamart:
http://www.merchantguild.net/~ragnam...ic.php?t=28159
Old 2004-07-13, 09:33   Link #302
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Well is true that Roan seems to change into a much more useful person and that becoming a crusader isn't something unexpected since at the very beginning, he had made a vow to protect Yuufa rite? Crusader is meant to protect while Knight use to fight guild wars.

Despite Roan has change job...but he still look so short he got to drink more milk.... and gossh!!! Do you see that GOD damn shield??? Even in the game my crusader also didn't hold such big shield.... And do you see how that Keough finish off that Alarm in one slice??? Arghh....my lvl 59 crusader also need to bash more then 5 times to killed that bastard and that Keough seems to finish it off like it was nothing...scary~

And i must agree, lvl doesn't seems to important in the anime, since our little hero has change job... i wonder how long would yuufa take to change job?? (Dreaming of a sexy Yuufa) *drooling* Oops... (Come back to reality) My my...where's my menace.... thinking such shameful thing....
Old 2004-07-13, 10:24   Link #303
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
(Dreaming of a sexy Yuufa) *drooling* Oops... (Come back to reality) My my...where's my menace.... thinking such shameful thing....
Hmm... your menace? no you are not a menace, we all dream of a sexy Yuufa... but it seem she needs to grow some part of her body first... look at those deviruchis
Old 2004-07-14, 07:57   Link #304
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Hmm... your menace? no you are not a menace, we all dream of a sexy Yuufa... but it seem she needs to grow some part of her body first... look at those deviruchis
Haha~ Is so funny... Even the Devilruchi would lost interest in doing "That thing" on Yuufa~ Btw... Yuufa seems to like Banana alot isn't it?? But i think Milk would suit her better...or maybe sweet patatoes...like Judia ^_^ see how big is Judia's tits??

Talking about Yuufa, Maya seems to seriously need to develop her body...her's even smaller than Yuufa's.

Oh ya, did anyone know what skills that Keough uses at ep14 which looks like a shockwave to attack Yuufa?? I don't recall a knight to possess such skills...

Besides... i never seems to see Roan uses "Bash" before... Magnum break has demonstrate by him but not "Bash".
Old 2004-07-14, 10:58   Link #305
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Oh ya, did anyone know what skills that Keough uses at ep14 which looks like a shockwave to attack Yuufa?? I don't recall a knight to possess such skills...
It's not any skill in particular....it's just an attack...nothing more. Just because it's not something in the game, doesn't mean the characters can't do those things (like you can't jump in the game, if the anime was to follow that, that would be really weird seeing everyone having to fight while being unable to jump at all).
Old 2004-07-14, 14:09   Link #306
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

does anyone else feel that Yuufa is absolutely useless? all she does is scream for help or heal ... but it's mainly screaming for help... good thing Roan finally develops into something useful... but...
Spoiler:

this show was pretty weak from the first episode.... but thankfully, things are picking up and interesting stuff is happening...
Old 2004-07-14, 14:42   Link #307
Sanjiyan
Flag Supporter

Must be Yuufa's constant screaming for help and "Keough-niisan" that acts as a beacon to tell Roan where she is... [just joking]
Old 2004-07-14, 15:02   Link #308
manly_madonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
does anyone else feel that Yuufa is absolutely useless? all she does is scream for help or heal ... but it's mainly screaming for help... good thing Roan finally develops into something useful... but...
Spoiler:

this show was pretty weak from the first episode.... but thankfully, things are picking up and interesting stuff is happening...
Spoiler:

I'm still puzzle as to how he got to Alde so quickly though. Seeing how the others had already made their way from South Morroc and about to finish passing through Mt. M'jonir(sp?) whle Roan was still in Izlude, begging the lady Cruz.

Possibilities that came to my mind:

Peco Peco. Who knows, maybe he already has one, considering that the rules of the game doesn't come into play much.

A warp portal from a kindly aco or priest or monk.

He may have used the refined yet expensive Kafra Service. Of course, that's just available in the game as far as I know.
Old 2004-07-14, 15:54   Link #309
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Just saw episode 15 and may i say that this is the best episode ever...for now...

Anyway, the fighting is really picking up and Roan is in the center of it all.
With those Crusader Skills (and SPs) Roans' throwing at the enemies (and at Yuffas brother too), you will think Roan was a INT warrior all along. Because those Grand Cross skills is gonna hurt a crusader unless he's an INT Kruz.
Again....it could be that....Roan brought a number of blue herb to compensate any loss SP.
Chewing some up while everyone was not looking or maybe he has some cards in his shoes
And here i 'am waiting for Roan to amaze Yuffa with his healing skills.

Ragnarok anime is a Ragnarok game players disaster way.
Cuz' the anime is going to a slightly different way compared to game ragnarok.
But with Munak monsters coming up on ep. 16, this show is gonna be a bit more popular from now on.
Add more points when (and if) Yuffa turns into a priest/priestess.
Less points if we see more of Yuffas screaming and whining.

Last edited by Master Ran; 2004-07-14 at 16:14.
Old 2004-07-14, 17:03   Link #310
Marine-RX179

Ran you forgot to use the spoiler tag =.=

And yea.....that might explain why he was so weak when he was a Swordman....adding Int instead of Str lol......but Roan's intellect (as in actual smartness) certain don't resemble and Int build character.......I mean look at Takius...the one with the highest Int she knows sh1t loads stuffs and pretty smart in her own way (excluding the fact being naive with anything (everything) that are related to her teacher).
Old 2004-07-14, 17:11   Link #311
AzrielBlack
Guardian Of Deamons

Send a message via AIM to AzrielBlack Send a message via MSN to AzrielBlack
I stopped watching this after about the 7 ep...Nothing much happened. Is that preistess girl still screaming all the time? Is the girl with long pig tails still a little bitch?
Old 2004-07-14, 17:24   Link #312
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzrielBlack
Is that preistess girl still screaming all the time? Is the girl with long pig tails still a little bitch?
I'm afraid so......even it's good having an all stars voice talent class for the anime, but having Mizuki Nana to do the voice of Yuffa is pretty wasteful of her talent.
Mizuki Nana did the voices very good for the cute little sister roles such as Aria in Sister Princess and Minaduki in Happy Lesson, but I really don't think Yuffa suit her since the character is such a brat
Her talent is way more than capable to play the role of Yuffa, but I think it kinda spoiled her image.....well, may be that's just me.
Old 2004-07-14, 20:19   Link #313
manly_madonna

Just saw ep fifteen too. And boy, do I have some words.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-14, 21:36   Link #314
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
how :S

ok..... how do u get those eps b4 every1 ? :S are they subbed ???

btw: some1 asked in the last page why didn the devi attack yuufa..... only 1 possibility came to my mind.... whatch her pose.. now think... what happens when u dont shower and dot use deodorant? u semll bad... judging y how she had her arm up and thinking it wa sa bad joke.. thats my answer

Last edited by g33k; 2004-07-14 at 21:47.
Old 2004-07-14, 21:58   Link #315
SlugZilla
woofles

Quote:
Originally Posted by g33k
ok..... how do u get those eps b4 every1 ? :S are they subbed ???

btw: some1 asked in the last page why didn the devi attack yuufa..... only 1 possibility came to my mind.... whatch her pose.. now think... what happens when u dont shower and dot use deodorant? u semll bad... judging y how she had her arm up and thinking it wa sa bad joke.. thats my answer
Nah it's cause the devi saw the cross on Yuufa's clothing.
Old 2004-07-14, 23:28   Link #316
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by manly_madonna
Just saw ep fifteen too.

My only complaint about this ep is that it's too Roan based. Actually, it's too Roan Glorifying.
I didn't like it.
It also just didn't feel right. Roan wasn't Roan. He wasn't the clumsy, shy, and irratating Roan I've come to love and like.

The Smile. The dreaded EGO SMILE was too much.
The smile/smirk/grin some loser character makes after a big fight.
At least Roan's smile did not come with the corresponding Shinning and Glittering Teeth effect.

Btw g33k, this ep. 15 was the raw version.
It'll be a week for the sub version to come out.

Last edited by Master Ran; 2004-07-15 at 05:56.
Old 2004-07-15, 05:10   Link #317
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

I also think that Roan might be and int type...after listening to some of your suggestion, it support my suggestion even more. Hehe~

I've not yet watch ep15 yet and even though Roan really act tough or Egotistical... i wouldn't really mind though. Isn't it the time for him to make himself usefull to the party?? He doesn't does much for his party though. Iruga and Judia + Takius seems to do all the job.

Since this is a bit surprise that he suddenly change job and come save the day at the right time, why don't we gave him a credit for it?? Actually, if he were to int type then how on the earth he manage to clense those Obeauno's mob??

To master ran:
Do you wish that he sounds like Gai from Naruto??

To SlugZilla:
Hmm...thats what i think also. But is the cross at her side bottom clothes??

Actually to think that Yuufa is useless...why don't we compare her with Roan. Roan seems to be useless when he's a swordsman and starts to get better when he became crusader. So my conclusion is that, Yuufa might be useless now but after becoming Priestess (Will she??) she might be one of the most needed character in the party...well you know, Kyrie Eleision, Resurection, Gloria, and etc.

just imagine Roan possessing the skill " lvl10 auto guard + Heal + Grand Cross" and backup with Yuufa's Priestess skills "Heal + Kyrie Eleision + Blessing + Gloria + Safety Wall + Increase Agility + Aspersio + Lex Aeterna" Both of them are the unbeatable pair. Yet again, there's no 100% guarantee that Yuufa might change job into a priestess or even change a job.
Old 2004-07-15, 06:09   Link #318
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
I also think that Roan might be and int type...after listening to some of your suggestion, it support my suggestion even more. Hehe~

just imagine Roan possessing the skill " lvl10 auto guard + Heal + Grand Cross" and backup with Yuufa's Priestess skills "Heal + Kyrie Eleision + Blessing + Gloria + Safety Wall + Increase Agility + Aspersio + Lex Aeterna" Both of them are the unbeatable pair. Yet again, there's no 100% guarantee that Yuufa might change job into a priestess or even change a job.
And this show's gonna be a blast if Yuufa change into a MONK instead of a priestess...
KAPOW!!! WATAH!! Yuufas gonna Kick ass.
Old 2004-07-15, 10:24   Link #319
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, that EVIL grin Roan made after a Grand Cross is really funny IMO

Yup, I totally agree that a monk Yuufa would rock, priestess would be boring

Also funny to see that Baphomet now becomes some Yoda kind of character XD

And where is Roan's "master"? I want to see more of that Crusader girl! she's supposed to be Roan's master/teacher/supervisor or something right?
Old 2004-07-15, 10:31   Link #320
Offercode

Not to be nitpicky or anything, but it was pretty obvious to me at least the Deviruchi didn't touch Yuufa because she had small boobs
I mean, they did go over to Judia and make a slurping sound and everything
Closed Thread