2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-03-11, 09:14   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Forgot to ask one more thing, before this episode revelation did any of you ever felt that Tsukihi behaves like some sort bird? I didn't. In fact, she seems way normal when compare to most of the characters in this series. Now if she starts laying eggs and kept them in her closet then I might reconsider. Although her Auto Phoenix Down ability was kinda cool.
Where do you think the eggs in her air and Karen's come from?
Old 2012-03-11, 09:42   Link #42
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So with this episode i'm done. I lost faith on this series. I'll only think about Nise as a marketing anime & not as a great anime or whatever.
Sure Bake is on TOP compared to this..
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 10:06   Link #43
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredmorte View Post
Please, I need the music that plays when his sister gets attacked. Pretty please?
The OST didn't even come out yet lol.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 12:13   Link #44
Calca
Expressionless

You can see all the censored blood in this at the end. The splatterings have been made to look like shadows.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 12:42   Link #45
taichi-kun

The problem is that the anime only has 11 episodes and not 13 to begin with

Shit They skipped all hitagi's parts...
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:19   Link #46
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I moved some of the recent posts that were speculating about future anime content based on the novel into a new Anime/Novel Comparison and Speculation thread, as it contains hints and allusions to things that anime-only viewers have no knowledge of or reason to know about. Please keep this thread to discussing the episode itself, or to limited comparisons with the novel content that was adapted in this episode. Please avoid using novel knowledge to speculate about what will come ahead.
Old 2012-03-11, 14:15   Link #47
SkoolRumble4Ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So with this episode i'm done. I lost faith on this series. I'll only think about Nise as a marketing anime & not as a great anime or whatever.
Sure Bake is on TOP compared to this..

You might as well watch one more since next week is the last episode.

I was scared when I thought Tsukihi gonna die.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 16:26   Link #48
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

If this series is supposed to be the author's tool for mental masturbation then I would have called the cops by now with the amount of little girl groping (let alone the ugly incest ridden shit) that's taken place .

Le sigh~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 18:32   Link #49
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Meh. I'm having tons of fun with this series. The banter between the characters (including the new ones) is amusing is always, and this time we get some plot to boot! What could go wrong???!!!11 Well, actually a lot of things, but it's still itnereting for me.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 19:29   Link #50
silvercover
Romance Expert

pretty much enjoying the series as well.
the main thing the others should understand is that monogatari series are mostly fun with seriousness mixed in that its complicated and sends people into a frenzy, which makes it appealing in the nonsense aka crack way.
im not here expecting serious plot with dark elements thrown in for cleverness, im here for the characters and the "insanity" that makes the series fun while still having a pretty serious plot.
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:05   Link #51
weaponX
Designated facepalmer

Wheel of morality, turn turn turn. Tell us the lesson we should learn. And the moral of today's story is: Donuts are awesome!

Also, the writers really need to start steering this anime away from a certain direction involving relations among one brother and 2 sisters... Cops may start asking questions and such. Also, I like fanservice as much as the next guy but, really, that isn't a turn-on.. at all...

Kaiki, though, adds some nice tension to the episode. Archon is right, he even eats the sacred donuts like a douch. Still, I wish it hadn;t taken them 2 and a half episode to finally get to some actual plot.

I with reck on this, 5/10
misery no more.”
Proverbs 31: 6-7MyAnimeList
weaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:20   Link #52
achirist

The scene of Koyimi touching his sister's breast was completely disgusting, pointless filler; just like the whole toothbrush scene in the previous episode. I don't find it amusing or interesting, and damn if there was really other content in the novel that could have been animated instead...

But the ending was amazing and explosive. I wonder if Suruga will join Koyimi in his fight; can she still summon her amazing strength and powers? Will Oshino show up to stop it all?
Old 2012-03-11, 21:36   Link #53
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whoa, that was awesome. It went from adorable cute to holy shit time for some SSJ revenge super quick. That attack was crazy. I was not expecting something like that. And to think it was censored, my god. I was like "GET HER! ATTACK!" and then he get's stepped on. I wanted some action there, but I like how it turned out. I noticed that she has never touched the ground, I suspect that will be her downfall somehow.

Awesome episode. Shame there is only one episode left. I will be looking forward to the movie.
Old 2012-03-12, 01:42   Link #54
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

If the attack had busted the Mister Donuts I doubt Shinobu would have let those two live

Also his reaction to Kaiki sitting behind him was pure lol
Old 2012-03-12, 02:33   Link #55
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

10/10 only because of Shinobu

egh! so if you have a sister, it's allowed to do something like that.... damn! I wish I got a sister... kidding... xD

Kaiki's appearance is also surprising and somehow I make a same expression with Araragi.. LOL

so, Tsukihi is a fake sister... Is that means Araragi only got Karen as her sister?? or maybe something happened in the past (regarding those scars problem) and take Tsukihi's life???
who cares about phoenix???? Tsukihi is a good sister... lol

next episode, I wish I can finally see Araragi-Shinobu Vs Onmyouji (it's too long if I must wait for Kizumonogatari)

Spoiler for hmm.. donut:

Last edited by ~Yami~; 2012-03-13 at 09:03.
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 06:22   Link #56
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

It's a real pity that they spoiled the Phoenix miles away. Otherwise would have been a wtf moment, seeing Tsukihi being 'killed' right in front of Araragi. Like a certain magical girl show without all the death flags, you know

Hmm so how Tsukihi's identity and the Phoenix works? Did Tsukihi just died at some point, even at child birth and the Phoenix got her? Or did the Phoenix just faked everyone memories all the way, and actually only being in the families for a few year. I means Tsukihi haircut just change constantly and no one find it strange

I'm extremely disappointed through. It seems that during Karen Bee, Tsukihi was healing Karen off with her ability by sleeping naked with her, rather than being a clsoet yuri (and brocon) sister.
Old 2012-03-12, 11:19   Link #57
klare

stripping your sister just to see the scars on her body? that is so not allowed... oh wait that is not her sister luckily

Kaiki reappearance is a surprise, he is really an interesting character

i am guessing Araragi will gather all his harem members to fight that 2 exorcist girls
Old 2012-03-12, 19:34   Link #58
HandofFate

the voice actor for Kaiki is so good to listen to.
its like its tiring him to even to talk or breath if he's not getting any money from it.
Old 2012-03-13, 07:44   Link #59
teja208
Critical fanboy

I guess last episode will hopefully answers this, but something has been bugging me in this episode and feel like letting it out. I do not wish for an answer yet. First is why Kagenui consider Tsukihi something that needs to be exterminated while leaving Shinobu and Koyomi alone? There must be some kind of standard which I still can't place my finger.
Spoiler for Minor prediction based on this episode:
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 08:15   Link #60
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
I guess last episode will hopefully answers this, but something has been bugging me in this episode and feel like letting it out. I do not wish for an answer yet. First is why Kagenui consider Tsukihi something that needs to be exterminated while leaving Shinobu and Koyomi alone? There must be some kind of standard which I still can't place my finger.
Spoiler for Minor prediction based on this episode:
Because Shinobu is just an old remnant of a great vampire. Koyomi is almost cured with vampirism

On another hand, Tsukihi is still an active and full powered abnormality. And while Koyomi and Shinobu have been living their normal life. Tsukihi was seen as an active imposter, impose herself into an innocent family, while (probably) scheming on some evil deeds