AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-09-21, 16:32   Link #2481
Vitne Eveille

I got one when I was in the States earlier this year. So far I think its awesome. Lack of games at the moment (of course), but overall love it. Controller took the best parts of the 360 controller and fixed the total shit parts (DIRECTIONAL PAD). Damn the directional pad on the 360 controller was bad. XBONE's is great though.

I don't use it with my tv for cable tv and stuff, just games and netflix and stuff. The Kinect works amazingly well, but I never used a 360 kinect.

It was really up in the air for me between PS4 and XBONE, but I went with xbone because of Titanfall and I think the PS4 controllers are ugly

-my official website & blog-
-download my new EP (free)- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 17:51   Link #2482
ScorchingFlames
Jack of Blades

Since this thread is somewhat dead in the water sometimes, I post this here it is the launch trailer for D4 Dark Dreams Don't Die. That hit the xbox live market place last Thursday for Xbox One

For those that don't know the D4 is done by Hidetaka Suehiro also known as SWERY65 who was responsible for Deadly Premonition. The game was meant to be a kinect only game but can also be used with the option to use a controller too.
ScorchingFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 16:38   Link #2483
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Killer Instinct Kim Wu trailer:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-01-31, 09:08   Link #2484
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

That trailer was such a turnoff =.= I was even midly interested looking at the tumbnail and then it went down from there
Old 2016-01-31, 09:53   Link #2485
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

she looks like she's a Tumblret.
Old 2016-02-12, 00:34   Link #2486
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

So guys... Quantum Break coming out on PC too... I guess I won't be missing Remedy's next game after all
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 19:06   Link #2487
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So guys... Quantum Break coming out on PC too... I guess I won't be missing Remedy's next game after all
Not sure what to do now, I was really looking forward to this on xbox but now I want it for PC but damn those system requirements!

Might just go with xbox after all, save me the hassle
Old 2016-02-12, 20:36   Link #2488
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

If you preorder Quantum Break for Xbox One, you will get a free DL code for the Windows 10 version of the game, so there's that. Not to mention getting Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

And every Xbox One version of the game will already give you Alan Wake and its 2 DLC for free as well.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 01:25   Link #2489
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

For me though this would be the first time I'm testing out my new laptop on a AAA game.

I already have a PS4, and this just makes it so much easier to not need to buy an Xbone.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 11:21   Link #2490
Sides

http://gematsu.com/2016/05/rumor-sma...-xbox-one-2017

So there you go. Next gen is closer than we think, Xbox One 2 and PS4 NEO next year (joking)
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 13:09   Link #2491
Dextro
He Without a Title

So the Microsoft E3 conference is done now and MS had quite a few exclusive games I must admit. I'm not a big fan of those kinds of games but at least they had something to show.

On the other hand they basically made a great case for NOT buying an Xbox One. They played up their "Play Anywhere" program where you buy the game on the console and get it for free on the PC (and vice-versa) and to top it all off they officialized project scorpio: a new, more powerful, xbox to be released next year. Yeah, those new One S models will surely fly off the shelves now. Who doesn't love to buy outdated technology? That must be why the Wii U has been selling like hot cakes no?
Old 2016-06-14, 14:42   Link #2492
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I agree. Here's our xbox one s.... and btw we've already got the replacement!
Old 2016-06-14, 14:56   Link #2493
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Actually, this benefits Microsoft one way or another. You want to play the Xbox games on your PC? Great, you need Windows 10 though and an Xbox account nonetheless. People want cross play and now it's there, but it's through Xbox still. Either way they're still getting people's money. The console industry is what will take a hit from this move, not Microsoft.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 20:18   Link #2494
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
In an interview with Eurogamer, Spencer said those who don't have a 4K display should instead buy an Xbox One S, "because Scorpio is not going to do anything for you. Scorpio is designed as a 4K console, and if you don't have a 4K TV, the benefit we've designed for, you're not going to see."
E3 2016: Xbox Project Scorpio Won't Benefit Those Without a 4K TV, Says Xbox Boss http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-scorpio-wont-benefit-those-without-a-4k-tv-says-xbox-boss?

(Flashbacks of Don Mattrick at the reveal of Xbox ONE starts flashing before my eyes)

... wow, history DOES repeat itself.