AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2010-05-29, 22:19   Link #301
Sixth
Hu Tao

@RPG_Fanatic

...Do you aware that my entire post are meant to be joke post?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 02:08   Link #302
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Kuroko's reaction on first meeting touma is priceless. Specially the blank space where she can't approach easily
Saying his heart skipped a beat and is likely to cheat on Mikoto, she shouldn't flirt around like that or she'll get drawn in like the rest of them.

Which brings to question her intention upon inviting him over. She doesn't see what Mikoto sees in him.

Though if only Kuroko met Touma before Mikoto did I'd see the relationship of a cop that gets annoyed at a guy who is a magnet for trouble. Course given his talent and sense of justice she'd probably think it over if she should ask him to join Judgement.

Of course Kuroko conveniently never sees Touma in action. Except being around Mikoto much to her chargin.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 02:20   Link #303
Sixth
Hu Tao

Touma actually look better/likable in Railgun compare in the Index manga/anime.
Old 2010-05-30, 07:57   Link #304
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
@RPG_Fanatic

...Do you aware that my entire post are meant to be joke post?
Oops, sorry.
RPG_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-14, 15:04   Link #305
Gordy Lechance

Ahem, getting back to our lovable psycho lesbian.

Sure, Kuroko-chan is definitely cute, no doubt about it. Her uniquely playful yet mature voice really helps.

But would I be alone and/or twisted in finding her rather beautiful, and Gods forbid, sexy?
Old 2010-06-14, 17:28   Link #306
tsunade666

huh!? well dud, I think she's beautiful and sexy and I think it would be blind to find her ugly or not pretty but it would be too bad if you like her to much. you would turn into a lolicon (like me)
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 05:46   Link #307
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy Lechance View Post
Ahem, getting back to our lovable psycho lesbian.

Sure, Kuroko-chan is definitely cute, no doubt about it. Her uniquely playful yet mature voice really helps.

But would I be alone and/or twisted in finding her rather beautiful, and Gods forbid, sexy?
Actually she is quite feminine in her age and her voice does help as well. She is quite a perfect wife materials once she hit legal.

I used to like Mikoto but now, Mikoto is not longer has place in my heart as Kuroko already occupied my heart. Mikoto? You can ended with ugly old men or some idiot spiked hair guy and I won't give a damn anymore.

Long live Kuroko !
Old 2010-06-15, 07:40   Link #308
Gordy Lechance

The trouble being, unless any of us has an extra X chormosome, he would have snowflake's chance in hell of Kuroko-chan even noticing him much less be attracted to him.

Remember that scene in season 1 when she lies quite provocatively revealed to Touma's eyes, and not minding one bit?
Old 2010-06-15, 08:28   Link #309
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
The trouble being, unless any of us has an extra X chormosome, he would have snowflake's chance in hell of Kuroko-chan even noticing him much less be attracted to him.

Remember that scene in season 1 when she lies quite provocatively revealed to Touma's eyes, and not minding one bit?
Which is why I'm eagerly anticipating their next meeting as we would know what is going on Kuroko's head at the time.

Kuroko should know better than bring a boy in her room if she values her life.
Old 2010-06-15, 09:06   Link #310
Ashaman

Who would take her life? Dorm manager or Misaka?
Old 2010-06-15, 10:05   Link #311
Gordy Lechance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Who would take her life? Dorm manager or Misaka?
Dorm-Mother: You're already dead... (Abeshi!! Hidebu!! Tawaba!!)

BiriBiri: Um, didn't know you were going back into the closet, buddy.
Old 2010-07-01, 23:53   Link #312
Yavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Kuroko-sama should stay true to her ways like she always has, thats what makes her so great!
She's my yuri goddess and it should stay that way!
We haven't seen her show interest in any males, but then we haven't seen her show interest in anyone except Mikoto either.
Exactly. Kuroko is only thirteen years old so her brain isn't fully developed emotionally. She might very well turn into a real lesbian as she grows up, but right now she has only been displaying a naive schoolgirl love. (albeit exaggerated to make it look more interesting and fun.) If the right conditions were met I wouldn't say it was impossible that she fell in love or at least became attracted to a boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
I think that the most hardest one and perhaps interesting to see is if Touma can make Shirai Kuroko fall for him. Wouldn't that be interesting? That would be one hell of challenge lol. Especially since Kuroko treats him as a love rival for Misaka.
The route to unlock the Kuroko flag is to appear heroic in front of her, while capturing the Misaka flag. I.E to unlock one route, you have to clear another one first. I'm a pro, I've played these times of game before so I know what I'm talking about.
Yavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 04:07   Link #313
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavie View Post

The route to unlock the Kuroko flag is to appear heroic in front of her, while capturing the Misaka flag. I.E to unlock one route, you have to clear another one first. I'm a pro, I've played these times of game before so I know what I'm talking about.
Pro galge gamer doesn't still win against kuroko. Touma already did that but he only got a silence treatment though that's a new one but after a day. the silence treatment is over and it's hell's treatment wrong trigger.
Old 2010-07-02, 04:14   Link #314
Gordy Lechance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavie View Post
but right now she has only been displaying a naive schoolgirl love.
Uh, Good Gentleman. How is lacing someone's sport drink with a date rape drug considered "naive"? Sure, if you're talking about the savage and irresponsible innocence of Alex from A Clockwork Orange, then maybe.

But Kuroko-chan, cute and sexy though she may be, is most definitely not naive.
Old 2010-07-02, 05:22   Link #315
tsunade666

she has strong sense of justice to boot and saying she's naive. I think that's Mikoto. But Kurorko is quite stubborn sometimes but she's really caring for the others.
Old 2010-07-02, 05:56   Link #316
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Pro galge gamer doesn't still win against kuroko. Touma already did that but he only got a silence treatment though that's a new one but after a day. the silence treatment is over and it's hell's treatment wrong trigger.
Maybe when if Touma was the one who saved Kuroko when she was a year younger it would've raised a flag.

Not enough events in raising a flag plus going through the Mikoto route possibly made it unattainable.
Old 2010-07-02, 09:49   Link #317
Gordy Lechance

Just a thought.

Kongou Mitsuko, Kuroko-chan's oh-so-dangerously-sexy-in-a-swimsuit ruival is shown to be a girl who is gentle and kind towards children.

Sure, Kuroko-chan seems coldly civil and polite enough to the toddlers under her charge, but do you think she actually likes children or is she one of those types of lesbians who thinks "children = sex + men therefore I hate children" and is only coldly civil to them like any other stranger just to be polite?
Old 2010-07-03, 07:33   Link #318
Yavie

Quote:
she has strong sense of justice to boot and saying she's naive.
Yes, this shows her being naive I think. It is a very black and white point of view. She sees nothing wrong in what she does, but if other people do it she thinks it is wrong.

Quote:
But the Misaka flag isn't properly raised yet? Misaka Mikoto needs to admit without a doubt that she loves Touma and Kuroko needs to hear this. This is when you appear heroic in front of Kuroko; to show her that he is good for Mikoto.

Quote:
Uh, Good Gentleman. How is lacing someone's sport drink with a date rape drug considered "naive"?

But Kuroko-chan, cute and sexy though she may be, is most definitely not naive.
This is an exaggeration because it is Manga and Anime. Would you call drugging somebody a mature move? It seems a move a child would make to me. Kuroko puts drug in drink to get Mikoto to loosen up... but what she really wants in Mikoto to always open up to her. So, it is very childish of her to think that drugging Mikoto would actually deepen their relationship. This is Kuroko being childish and naive. She does things without thinking them properly through and she does so on impulse.
Yavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 00:08   Link #319
aldw

Quote:
Touma will work his charm into Kuroko whether she likes it or not, in an incidental manner...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 15:44   Link #320
Lexich

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Touma will work his charm into Kuroko whether she likes it or not, in an incidental manner...
Or, you know, get a little nail up his, errr, nose when/if she decides he's too much trouble.
Lexich is offline   Reply With Quote