AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-08, 06:39   Link #1861
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Well really, most of the characters rarely change their clothes. Hayate and Maria are almost always in work uniforms and Hinagiku and Ayumu tend to wear their school uniforms a lot. She'll probably start wearing something else (maybe brighter colors) once she and Hayate have 'resolved' their issues.

As for Hina's date coming up, I really don't want anything bad to happen to her like getting stood up by accident or getting shot down after trying to confess. The problem is that it just seems like Hayate isn't in the right mind set to handle this situation. However, given how he usually handles it there is a slim chance that it'll actually go better in his current state of mind. Here's to holding out for that small chance!
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 06:42   Link #1862
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Why do you hate the author so much? It's his story, his made up characters, and everything. Be glad that you can express any feelings at all for his work, since you love some of the characters so much already.

If it's true that he's fearful of his fans, then I very much doubt that Hina will confess anytime soon. If she did now, it could only end in a negative way. Hayate still want's to clear things up with Athena, but she has already fallen to the stone. It tests one's greed, therefore wanting anything at all (money, status, revival of someone?) means loss. Maybe I'm wrong, but we won't know until it's secrets are revealed.

I have a more interesting question, which was perhaps already answered, but I'll ask anyway. Why are Hayate's and Machina's butler uniforms the same? Every family has a different style. Why doesn't this differ from Sanzen'in and Tennosu?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 07:34   Link #1863
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Why do you hate the author so much? It's his story, his made up characters, and everything. Be glad that you can express any feelings at all for his work, since you love some of the characters so much already.

If it's true that he's fearful of his fans, then I very much doubt that Hina will confess anytime soon. If she did now, it could only end in a negative way. Hayate still want's to clear things up with Athena, but she has already fallen to the stone. It tests one's greed, therefore wanting anything at all (money, status, revival of someone?) means loss. Maybe I'm wrong, but we won't know until it's secrets are revealed.

I have a more interesting question, which was perhaps already answered, but I'll ask anyway. Why are Hayate's and Machina's butler uniforms the same? Every family has a different style. Why doesn't this differ from Sanzen'in and Tennosu?
Since I am a FAN .
FAN that come from FANATICS. Even if I am a FAN of A-Tan Ojousama doesn't mean I am a FAN of HATA BASTARD. Understand? I guess so
So it's natural (at last for me) to want to impaled the author if he didn't give my praised character a proper position in his manga storyline. Well...may be it's sound very extreme to everyone that live in peaceful world, that I want to kill and destroy almost everything that didn't meet my taste, but hey! that's how I live here. Hmm..look like a lot of mod stare at me now so I'll stop ranting

About Machina Butler uniform, it's really resemble Hayate's butler uniform. Don't know why, may be Hata Bastard run out of idea to create new Butler uniform for this present Hayate and Machina, so he use the same template from Hayate child Butler uniform. Mind you that Klaus have different uniform than Hayate, may be because he is the Head Butler?

For Butler uniform in this manga, I'll favor the one from Sakuya Butler. How about you?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 08:09   Link #1864
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Since I am a FAN .
FAN that come from FANATICS. Even if I am a FAN of A-Tan Ojousama doesn't mean I am a FAN of HATA BASTARD. Understand? I guess so
So it's natural (at last for me) to want to impaled the author if he didn't give my praised character a proper position in his manga storyline. Well...may be it's sound very extreme to everyone that live in peaceful world, that I want to kill and destroy almost everything that didn't meet my taste, but hey! that's how I live here. Hmm..look like a lot of mod stare at me now so I'll stop ranting
You do know that if Hata-sensei never started HnG or if he were to be "impaled" like you say, there would never have been the possibility to be a FAN(ATIC) of your beloved A-tan. Shouldn't there be some sign of respect / thanks then for the author for bringing the characters in HnG to the public ?
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 08:35   Link #1865
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
You do know that if Hata-sensei never started HnG or if he were to be "impaled" like you say, there would never have been the possibility to be a FAN(ATIC) of your beloved A-tan. Shouldn't there be some sign of respect / thanks then for the author for bringing the characters in HnG to the public ?
hmm.. I guess it's true
OK Ok i'll show some respect to that Hate-sensei, I wont impaled him...for now
But I'll still Hate him

Aaaahh! how nice it will be, if A-Tan received her grand entrance and his promises realization to be together in the Royal Garden I'll be very very happy if it become true, and I won't begging to Hate-sensei to get that, but he will get cookie from me...( may be you wonder why I give cookie...well.. we ate it once a year so be glad that you can eat it everytime you want)

are there some spoiler for the next A-Tan chapter yet?, 235 have only five page of A-tan,I want more...
Old 2009-08-08, 10:05   Link #1866
tsunade666

from the spoilers. Theirs no a-tan yet except from the memories of hayate.
I think hata will try to show first hina-tan for NOW.... Their date is coming up and what the butler in debt is thinking of his beloved one that rejects him. Isn't it quite pitiful for the pink goddess. Really hayate needs a more STURDY BODY for the sudden surge of storms that I foresaw.

And about hating hata. Well I hate him and the same time not. His a great mangaka that created HnG. Despite his horrible timing with cutting and delaying the story his still great.

About A-tan having a change of suit. I think hata will stick with dark clothes for A-tan.... for NOW. She resembles the loneliness and darkside of the story. I can't explain it well. But for now she's suited for black clothes. I hope you get it.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 10:22   Link #1867
Rah

You shouldn't get too attached to Athena, since there's not much information, and development of her character known yet. You will implode with anger if the story doesn't go in her favor, or if her past is too unpleasant.

There are many questions that remain unanswered, like:
How did she end up in the garden where she first met Hayate?
How did it the garden dissapear, and (unrelated to her perhaps) how did Hayate travel back in time to save Nagi?
What happened to her parents?
If the time flow in the garden is different from the real world, then just how old exactly is she?

She appears to be around the same age as Maria, but as for how long she was there, and how the time flows there in terms of actual aging, represented by physically growing poses the question of her being an actual divinity. Or perhaps it's just the garden that's magical, since she's aging normally now that she left it.

Athena, the name she is so proud of, and brags about at all times, is after all of a Greek goddess. To possess such knowledge, and ability at that age, is after all very unlikely for a normal human being.

It's also possible that she was raised in the garden, thus gaining such skills at that age. If she were a goddess, she wouldn't need the stone, right?

Aren't there too many coincidences? If Hayate never met with Athena, and broke up with her, making her leave the garden at some point, thus somehow resulting in the building of the academy, there wouldn't be an actual setting for things to happen as they have.

This makes me wonder if there's an actual mastermind to everything that has transpired. Hope that's not the case, and it's just a huge coincidence.

Speculate away...
Old 2009-08-08, 10:50   Link #1868
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

^ Hayate, the all powerful Hayate. Everyone is at Hayate's Mercy whether he should travel time and mess someone's life up (Sister) or he can simply add detours in a mass of people's lives (Hakuo).

That's how secretly powerful he is, but up front he is a lowly humble fellow.

But inside he's a greater god than Athena, with the power to change anyone's lives forever. I'd want to give him a proper God name but heck he's a God of Perseverance and Kindness, and oh BAD LUCK.

Fanboy much?
Old 2009-08-08, 10:51   Link #1869
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

if there really is anyone pulling all the strings the safest bet is obviously Sanzenin Mikado
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 11:43   Link #1870
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
You shouldn't get too attached to Athena, since there's not much information, and development of her character known yet. You will implode with anger if the story doesn't go in her favor, or if her past is too unpleasant.

How did it the garden dissapear, and (unrelated to her perhaps) how did Hayate travel back in time to save Nagi?
If the time flow in the garden is different from the real world, then just how old exactly is she?

She appears to be around the same age as Maria, but as for how long she was there, and how the time flows there in terms of actual aging, represented by physically growing poses the question of her being an actual divinity. Or perhaps it's just the garden that's magical, since she's aging normally now that she left it.

Athena, the name she is so proud of, and brags about at all times, is after all of a Greek goddess. To possess such knowledge, and ability at that age, is after all very unlikely for a normal human being.

It's also possible that she was raised in the garden, thus gaining such skills at that age. If she were a goddess, she wouldn't need the stone, right?

Aren't there too many coincidences? If Hayate never met with Athena, and broke up with her, making her leave the garden at some point, thus somehow resulting in the building of the academy, there wouldn't be an actual setting for things to happen as they have.

This makes me wonder if there's an actual mastermind to everything that has transpired. Hope that's not the case, and it's just a huge coincidence.

Speculate away...
Hayate : so..is it you who planned all those things since my birth? Why? Why?

Hayate's Parents : Yes, We sold the ring so you would have a fight with Athena, the way we treated you so badly, the reason why we make you an outcast and more..and everything goes according as our plan...After 17 years, It is time for us to reap the fruits that we sowed. The final hours is upon us ! Hahahaha...

Hayate : what are you? Who are you? what are you guys want? *panic*
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 11:58   Link #1871
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Athena's being mysterious is one of the reasons she attracts fans with her personality described in TEoTW arc. Although there isn't much details of her current self, I don't see much of a difference in her behavior from 10 years ago. She herself is just a fascinating character.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 12:33   Link #1872
surerman
Banned

[continuation of noobita post...]
Hayate's Parent: hahahahha HAHA HA!
Me: (didn't say anything,pullet out my M16-Uzi and going nut for a moment) RATATATATATATATATA!!!!

.....................after 30 minutes in "Bullet Party"........
Me: now now, where that Wine jar to put their head I wonder?
Me: oh! Hayate I'm so sorry to turn your parent to Swiss Cheese, It's my reflex when I'm so..agitated, would you mind if I cut off their head for souvenir???

----at that time Mikado,Yukiji,Gilbert, and no.8 will wrote their last wish-----
Mikado: I am dead!I am dead!I am dead!I am dead!I am dead!I am dead!I am dead!

Spoiler for don't peek:

@zodan-bro
Look like A-Tan fans have another member, U. I here by welcomed you as another bro of mine under A-Tan fans flag

Quote:

1st bold line...
I already Implode with Hatred, Lucky for me there's characters that suitable to receive it (Mikado,Yukiji,Gilbert,no.8)
2nd bold line...
The Garden didn't disappear, it's sealed/closed by A-Tan
3rd bold line...
It's normal, for example, some boy from Israel (or may be a Jewish) graduated from university at the age of 13 this year, I forgot the month and the date, gotta search the news paper again for that
4th bold line..
the culprit for this is HATA for this time, until he find a scape goat to turn our attention to

Last edited by surerman; 2009-08-08 at 12:54.
Old 2009-08-08, 13:13   Link #1873
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Oh, I forgot about Kotetsu.
- Chapter starts with Kotetsu taking pics of trains
- Kotetsu gets angry at himself for prioritizing taking pics of trains over heading over heading to Greece to where Hayate is
- Hayate and Hina meet up at the restaurant
- After the two get their seat, Hayate notices something weird about one of the other customers but can only some of her from behind (her hair has a ribbon like A-tan does), Machina is sitting opposite of her
- Hayate tries to hide behind his menu, but Machina notices him
- Machina doesn't tell A-tan that Hayate is behind him
- Hina asks why Hayate is acting all strange, and then looks behind her and sees A-tan
- Hina, surprised, stands up and goes to greet A-tan
- A-tan turns around and sees Hayate, then immediately gets up
- Machina gets up as well, and poises himself for battle
- Just as all hell is about to break loose, Kotetsu comes barging into the restaurant screaming "I FINALLY FOUND YOU, AYASAKI, MY LOVER! OH HOW I MISSED YOU!"
This would be awesome right now with this gloomy mood.

I have the feeling that the actual dinner scene will be delayed another 2 weeks. As for which girl he will pick the answer is obvious. Even after resolving things with Athena, and after Hinagiku's confession (if it isn't interrupted) he will still stay with Nagi. He said it himself that he can't be with a girl until he can take care of her. It would be very possible for Athena to take his debt, but not with the setting as it is now. One more reason why he won't leave Nagi is because he doesn't want to betray someone ever again. He already betrayed Athena, and that caused him enormous grief, but at that time he was 7 years old, and that doesn't count as a real relationship. Well, the stones are what matter now, and there are 9 of them, so let's discuss about them for a bit.

The owners I know of are: Hayate, Mikado, Wataru, ... that girl... what's her name.. err, someone help!

Okay, so.. 4 holders are known, or more? Damn, I lack information.

Anyway, since all the stone holders are gathering together now, who believes that Hayate's & Hina's parents have one as well?

Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
1st bold line...
I already Implode with Hatred, Lucky for me there's characters that suitable to receive it (Mikado,Yukiji,Gilbert,no.8)
2nd bold line...
The Garden didn't disappear, it's sealed/closed by A-Tan
3rd bold line...
It's normal, for example, some boy from Israel (or may be a Jewish) graduated from university at the age of 13 this year, I forgot the month and the date, gotta search the news paper again for that
4th bold line..
the culprit for this is HATA for this time, until he find a scape goat to turn our attention to
If there's no special aging involved (different time flow in the garden), they were both 7 years old. Also I read that the garden was in the same place as the academy is now. How does that work? ... When reading that it looked like it was in a different plane or in another dimension, but.. well I'm lost. Hahaha..
Old 2009-08-08, 13:40   Link #1874
surerman
Banned

Quote:

I have the feeling that the actual dinner scene will be delayed another 2 weeks. As for which girl he will pick the answer is obvious. Even after resolving things with Athena, and after Hinagiku's confession (if it isn't interrupted) he will still stay with Nagi. He said it himself that he can't be with a girl until he can take care of her. It would be very possible for Athena to take his debt, but not with the setting as it is now. One more reason why he won't leave Nagi is because he doesn't want to betray someone ever again. He already betrayed Athena, and that caused him enormous grief, but at that time he was 7 years old, and that doesn't count as a real relationship. Well, the stones are what matter now, and there are 9 of them, so let's discuss about them for a bit.

The owners I know of are: Hayate, Mikado, Wataru, ... that girl... what's her name.. err, someone help!

Okay, so.. 4 holders are known, or more? Damn, I lack information.

Anyway, since all the stone holders are gathering together now, who believes that Hayate's & Hina's parents have one as well?

Hmm...

If there's no special aging involved (different time flow in the garden), they were both 7 years old. Also I read that the garden was in the same place as the academy is now. How does that work? .. When reading that it looked like it was in a different plane or in another dimension, but.. well I'm lost. Hahaha..
1st bold line
Objection there, just what age do you think 'normal' to start a relationship? 7 years old is enough, to tell you the truth every Homosapien start their relationship before they born (with their respective mother) and if you mean "Love relationship", all Human start their "Love relationship" since they start to see with their eyes.

2nd bold line
Yeah I'm lost too hehehehe
IMO Royal Garden is in another world but same place with Hakuo, like a door, one side face you while the other side facing the room, both of side in the exact same place but facing different space. Let's just wait Hate-sensei explain it to us
Old 2009-08-08, 13:47   Link #1875
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:

Even though they were six years old, Athena and Hayate's relationship is as real as it could get; much more so or at least equivalent to adults.

Its true that he most like won't betray Nagi, but it is also hard to believe that he will have feelings for her. Since Ayumu confessed and Hina wanted to confess their feelings for him, Hayate may be able to have a girlfriend while working as a bulter for Nagi.

Quote:
If there's no special aging involved (different time flow in the garden), they were both 7 years old. Also I read that the garden was in the same place as the academy is now. How does that work? ... When reading that it looked like it was in a different plane or in another dimension, but.. well I'm lost. Hahaha..
The time indeed move slower in the Royal Garden. Since Athena locked "the path to the castle," I assumed that it is in a different dimension.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 14:29   Link #1876
Rah

Relationships aside, since everyone has their own opinion for when it's serious, and what not..
What about the stones? There are 5 mystery holders, if what I said about the one's that possess one isn't a mistake. Chances of Hina's & Hayate's parents being the holders, and meeting ... oh ...

How about this! Instead of Athena interrupting them at the restaurant, we see Hayate's or Hina's parents! (like they are on a vacation and accidentally meet) OUCH!

Oh, now I can't wait to see what will happen!
Old 2009-08-08, 15:30   Link #1877
tsunade666

Why does everyone wants A-tan to interrupt Hina and Hayate's Date?

Can't you guys leave it alone. A-tan wouldn't degrade himself for begging attention. She will get her attention without it. I just like a simple date for hayate and hina. And as always A-tan is probably on her mansion but its night she might wonder. But I think she's not the type to wonder at night even though she's supposed to be stronger at night.
Old 2009-08-08, 15:54   Link #1878
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Why does everyone wants A-tan to interrupt Hina and Hayate's Date?

Can't you guys leave it alone. A-tan wouldn't degrade himself for begging attention. She will get her attention without it. I just like a simple date for hayate and hina. And as always A-tan is probably on her mansion but its night she might wonder. But I think she's not the type to wonder at night even though she's supposed to be stronger at night.
More A-tan > everything else, anything that advances that is a plus no matter what...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 16:04   Link #1879
GDB

Quote:
How about this! Instead of Athena interrupting them at the restaurant, we see Hayate's or Hina's parents! (like they are on a vacation and accidentally meet) OUCH!
Or maybe Hayate's mysterious brother.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 16:49   Link #1880
tsunade666

I like more A-tan too but the ruining pinkchan's date is not good for hata. And it will make A-tan look bad. And more problems for hayate ( though its fine if hayate is endlessly troubled ).

I just felt thousands of glaring at hata if he turns it into what expected by many.

Tags
comedy, shounen