AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 12 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 51 26.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 19.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 15.10%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 10.94%
6 out of 10 : Average 20 10.42%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 5.73%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 3.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 3.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.04%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 3.65%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-23, 14:47   Link #21
iamthebest22

The ending.... I really have to agree with Darknemo on this... the plots way too bad... That is, if you go past the emotional point, and look at the plot, it's not great at all.... It's too rushed, he pwns a hundred of soldiers, then gets pwned almost dies and all of a sudden an elf saves him, goes back to see her agin, all in 24 minutes? I really have to agree with Darknemo that they should have at least made it 2 episodes for this kind of plot ending, it was just skimming the surface. Only reason I gave it a 10 was because it was just hilarious and I fell for the emotional part, but other than that, the plot for the ending was just like skimming the water surface, way too rushed.

EDIT: Based on the ending, I am very confident that there WILL be a 3rd season, due to the fact that the war with Albion isn't over (or at least that's what I think, since I can't understand Japanese much xD, but I didn't hear the word truce or surrender whatsoever so :P) but if they don't make this series more detail, and it's fine by me if they have to make more episodes, but nevertheless, I don't think I'd really watch it other than for the humour. The plot is way bad. This director really hurt this second season.

Spoiler for on someone's prediction:
Old 2007-09-23, 14:48   Link #22
UPR

after watching it, I think there is a strong possiblity for a 3rd season especially after:

Spoiler for ep12:
Old 2007-09-23, 14:51   Link #23
Phoenix14
Clannad

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
after watching it, I think there is a strong possiblity for a 3rd season especially after:

Spoiler for ep12:
Spoiler for Episode 12:
Old 2007-09-23, 15:36   Link #24
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

I cried almost till the end....

Spoiler for ep 12:
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-09-23, 15:39   Link #25
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
HAHAHA!! season 3 here we go
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-23, 15:51   Link #26
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthebest22 View Post
Spoiler for on someone's prediction:
Spoiler for Episode 12:

Apart from that, i found this to be a brilliant episode, very beautiful and a fitting end to a very enjoyable second series. Plenty of reason's for a third, lets just hope it happens.
Old 2007-09-23, 16:24   Link #27
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Omg! WHAT WaS THAT
He just killed/knocked out 40-100 people and they won the war! <- words cannot express my anger!!!
Old 2007-09-23, 16:53   Link #28
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
A whole army wasnt just 40-100 people...

he literally took on the whole army in a 300 sorta way

"THIS IS SPAR.. SAITO!!!!"

and where was everyone else?...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-23, 17:21   Link #29
iamthebest22

Yeah it was funny, when Saito was going against like 1000 of them, I was going SPARTTTTAAAA!!! (um hem "cough cough" xD) I was just laughing hilariously, but feeling sad cause I thought he would die (even though I knew he wasn't going to) honestly, I still felt that it was rushed, and could have used a better plot. The creators use the emotional part to hide the holes in this series, and I have to admit they did a good job, considering that I didn't really notice the holes until the 3rd time I rewatched the whole season. Yes there's most likely gonna be a 3rd season, especially since Tiffania hasn't been defeated yet. Meh, this is better than Bleach at least.

Btw I always wanted to ask this, anyone know how old Saito and Louise and the other characters are????????!!!!!

I think this is allowed, but some fan started a petition to want a 3rd season. Although it's likely there's gonna be a 3rd season, but if you're interested, here's the site:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...-tsukaima.html
Old 2007-09-23, 17:46   Link #30
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix14 View Post
Spoiler for Episode 12:
how can you say that when the novels have not finished.
Old 2007-09-23, 17:59   Link #31
iamthebest22

Lol I lawled really hard at the scene when the headmaster hits his head on the table with the mouse when Louise used the first void attack, can't put it up here though, having issues with screenshotting on this mac
Old 2007-09-23, 18:53   Link #32
Phoenix14
Clannad

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
how can you say that when the novels have not finished.
Because season 2 ends where novel 7 ends.
Old 2007-09-23, 19:10   Link #33
iamthebest22

Btw I checked the dates about Season 1 and two, Season 1 aired on July 6th 2006, Season 2, July 3th 2007, btw the looks of it, season 3 won't start until next year July T_T
Old 2007-09-23, 19:19   Link #34
wana10

Spoiler for this ep ending:
Old 2007-09-23, 19:34   Link #35
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
The worst ending EVER.... Why?

IT SKIPPED THE WHOLE FREAKING VOLUME!

I am shocked beyond the words...

I was expecting it to screw up the ending of Volume 7... But it totally skipped to the end of volume 8 while totally ignoring that volume 8...

And more so the volume 8 that I found to be an essential part of Zero No Tsukaima as it had a very interesting character development of Louise and Saito being apart. It was one of my favorite volumes and the strongest ones...

And it was totally ignored....

I am disgusted beyond words about this season.....

They turned the strongest point of them becoming a couple into nothing as there is no character development of them being apart ...

Spoiler for Volume 8:

Why? Because they both MATURED as a couple while being for such a long time apart... This was the strongest character development point in the whole novels, on which later volumes are based...

What will they do NOW? They ruined whole Zero No Tsukaima now... They will have to make a new Zero No Tsukaima since now they cant follow novels anymore where both Saito and Louose undergone strong character development while being apart...

Both acted more mature from that point... And no wonder

Spoiler for development that you'll never see in anime:

Surely that there were still some sparks between them but volume 8 really changed a lot of things and their realationship...

Anime now cannot follow novels... Unless they can make Louise and Saito more mature, but how?
Spoiler for novel:

I am seriously totally shocked...

I haven't seen such F***ed up ending for quite some time... Not because scenes from volume 7 were rushed as you could expect that but because of total ignorance on the best character development volume 8... Which plays the tone for the rest of the Zero No Tsukaima novels up till now...

With this ending they are basically telling that the next season will be a filler season once again as they wont be able op follow the plotline which requires both main characters to more emotionally mature due to volume 8...

Horrible...

I was thinking that they will only destroy volume 7th... And leave the delicious volume 8 for next season... But the destroyed it totally...

More so with this they

Spoiler for Novels:

This episode basically killed Zero No Tsukaima, as far as novels concened... It will have to be based on original fillers again since substantial plot is now gone forever.

I hope there wont be a third season.

Not after such ending...

If I were to value it only as anime standalone , then it wasnt badly done... Its just as a novel reader I see them now cutting all strings with novels...

Surely they will be able to take best scenes from later novels but the character will be totally different... They will have to change the scenes a lot so that it could match dumbed down Louise and Saito of an anime...

For me Zero No Tsukaima is officially dead with this episode... Now they can make something differet but it wont be Zero No Tsukaima...

You may think that i am overreacting and to the point i really am...

Its just that characters are the big part of Zero No tsukaima and with ignoring volume 8 they have basically left them the same without any development which will become one of a key factors for Saito and Louise later...

So frustrating...

Guess I'll go to sleep now and dream of a total remake of Zero No Tsukaima someday....
Old 2007-09-23, 20:10   Link #36
iamthebest22

Btw, ANYONE KNOW HOW OLD SAITO AND LOUISE ARE!!!! xD Also another question, did Saito died then get revived by the elf, or did the elf teleport him?

Last edited by iamthebest22; 2007-09-23 at 20:29.
Old 2007-09-23, 20:29   Link #37
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I think this season ended a little rush no? I mean, the first one ends well but this one leave me hanging more. Now I wish they made another season again
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2007-09-23, 20:55   Link #38
iamthebest22

Lol like Darknemo and I said, this last episode is rushed, I personally thought that they should have made this last episode into 2 instead.
Old 2007-09-23, 21:16   Link #39
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
If you are asking about Novels then

Spoiler for Saito and elf in novels:
Old 2007-09-23, 21:28   Link #40
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
I agree that it's the worse ending ever... The 2nd half of the episode was totally a let down alot of stuff were left out and I mean ALOT. Tiffania in the novel was good... Tiffania in the anime, voiced by mamiko noto and saying those few lines make her seem like some some -i don't know what word to use just very horrible i guess-

Darknemo, I feel you, the character development between the two which made me rush through vol 6-9 of the novels in 2 days just to find out was missing. The producers really made a mistake. I wouldn't be complaining if this was a 52 episode series... even if it was a 26 i wouldn't be complaining that much. But with 12 eps and you wanna mess around with 4-5 eps putting useless filler episodes, you clearly are digging your own grave. If there was ever going to be a third season, I will certaintly think twice about watching it.
Closed Thread