AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-08, 22:26   Link #1221
NeutralZero

Ise may not do it but some other character might, like Sirzechs asking him to save her imouto or he will make sure a butt-dragon emperor will appear in the oppai dragon show...
And Vali's team are outside their ordinary jurisdiction... so his action won't damage their rep...
If Ise is the one to go on the offensive then it might create a stir to the other factions...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-02-08 at 22:37. Reason: add on
Old 2013-02-09, 00:23   Link #1222
Yye1
Wide Right

@sky, Ise will probably have a mental breakdown

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-02-09, 01:03   Link #1223
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Yeah, I see more like Vail coming out nowhere while Ise is fighting vampires and saying a few thing that can be taken out of context.
Spoiler for Something like this:
lol, I like yours better.
Old 2013-02-09, 03:24   Link #1224
Wysth

Hey, little question is there a place where I can read the dxd side stories published in dragon magazine? Also translated to English?

Second I doubt something will happen to Rias, because A they are there to talk about peace sort of ambassador so if something happens to them... And B Rias is sister of Sirzech,next head of Gremory thus very important among devils hurting her would mean a lot of trouble they really dont want.
Old 2013-02-09, 03:35   Link #1225
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysth View Post
Hey, little question is there a place where I can read the dxd side stories published in dragon magazine? Also translated to English?

Second I doubt something will happen to Rias, because A they are there to talk about peace sort of ambassador so if something happens to them... And B Rias is sister of Sirzech,next head of Gremory thus very important among devils hurting her would mean a lot of trouble they really dont want.
Regarding the side stories, while I found one of them translated on n0m@n's blog, I doubt that he has translated any of the others, due to the fact that he would never know, when they might be added to one of the short stories compilation volumes, which would make his work, on translating that short story a little redundant (since, I believe it has been mentioned, that some short stories are being reedited, once they get chosen into the compilation volume).

Not to mention, I fear that, due to High School DxD's popularity, almost every one of the short stories that have been created so far, are going to make it, into one of the compilation volumes, sooner or later.

Regarding Rias visit to the vampires, if anything troublesome didn't occur during that visit, I doubt that volume 16, would be made into a Gasper centric volume...
Old 2013-02-09, 04:50   Link #1226
PhoenixFlame

Can someone post a link or something to n0m@n's blog, haven't been on this site in awhile and i have no idea where to look.
Old 2013-02-09, 04:54   Link #1227
Kirihara_R

so life 4 is next, the most action part of vol 14 and at the same time the 3rd "WTF" part of Dxd after vol 7 ...
Old 2013-02-09, 05:01   Link #1228
Wysth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding Rias visit to the vampires, if anything troublesome didn't occur during that visit, I doubt that volume 16, would be made into a Gasper centric volume...
I agree something has to happen I just doubt that it will be something against Rias. Because IMO, there is no logical reason to hurt Rias in anyway. If the tepes side hurts her hey practically invite the devils to form an alliances with the Carrmilla side, even if they are stronger then just the Carrmilla side I doubt they are strong enough to fight them plus the alliance, which would happen wenn they were to attack Rias.

The Carmilla side has the same problem. What I think is a more likely story is Gasper getting called to the tepes side, to be tought how to control his power, there he sees his friend suffering and wants to rescue her.

I think that is more likely. But we will see what happens in September wenn volume 16 comes out.

Getting back to the threat topic, I must say it was pretty easy how the 3 juniors were kidnaped, even if there is a traitor in the school.
Old 2013-02-09, 05:02   Link #1229
Wysth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlame View Post
Can someone post a link or something to n0m@n's blog, haven't been on this site in awhile and i have no idea where to look.
http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.co...arc4/volume14/
Old 2013-02-09, 08:10   Link #1230
sky black swordman

Quote:
I agree something has to happen I just doubt that it will be something against Rias. Because IMO, there is no logical reason to hurt Rias in anyway. If the tepes side hurts her hey practically invite the devils to form an alliances with the Carrmilla side, even if they are stronger then just the Carrmilla side I doubt they are strong enough to fight them plus the alliance, which would happen wenn they were to attack Rias.

The Carmilla side has the same problem. What I think is a more likely story is Gasper getting called to the tepes side, to be tought how to control his power, there he sees his friend suffering and wants to rescue her.

I think that is more likely. But we will see what happens in September wenn volume 16 comes out.

Getting back to the threat topic, I must say it was pretty easy how the 3 juniors were kidnaped, even if there is a traitor in the school.
Agreed, they really can't threaten or hurt Rias. Rias is a member of the Devil side of the alliance. They are asking for a truce with the 3 factions. If they were to try to hurt Rias or take her hostage, that is just asking for war with alliance.

The 3 juniors had no choice but to let themselves be taken hostage. That first year girl Ise talk said she was caught by magicians and the 3 save her. Most likely they gave themselves up in exchange for her release.
Old 2013-02-09, 09:12   Link #1231
serbian otaku #1

Quote:

They're not crazy enough to kidnap her. If they were to kidnap her, that would be the same as declaring war on Alliance, even if they have Longinus possesor [Sephirot's Grail] it's still low-tier Longinus, while Alliance has:

1. Heaven - [Zenith Tempest]
2. Grigori - [Canis Lycaon]
3. Devils - [Boosted Gear], [Regulus Nemea]
4. Mephisto's organisation - [Absolute Demise]

Every one of those Longinus is higher tier than Grail, if they kindapped Rias they would only bring destruction upon themselves.

We all know that Gremory group are kind-hearted and would surrender themselves if someone was used as a hostage.

P.S. If they kidnapped Rias, i have a felling that Sirzech would destroy Vampires and whole Romania, only a big crater would be left.
Old 2013-02-09, 11:07   Link #1232
WILD_LION

@serbian otaku #1, all is true, but remember that there must be a trouble to solution in the LN, a battle that define the future of the vampires in the aliance or out of it.
Old 2013-02-09, 20:33   Link #1233
jayala319

There has been talk about a traitor, so I just want to put it out there, nothing serious...
Could kyriu be a magician? I know it sounds impossible but I thought maybe is her after this;

*Lefay mentions that the ability to see through things is simple magic (volume 14 life 3)
Since kyriu has the ability to measure a guys thing, she could just be seeing through the guys clothes. I know a friend of ise can see a girl mesurements , but he actually says the measurements (at least in the anime) but kyriu never says actual numbers.

*She becomes the closest to Asia than any other classmate well At least it seems that way. This way she could get closer to the new devils in her class ( fist ise, asia , xenovia and finally an angel) Ise mentions that Asia is popular in all the school or something like that, but still kyriu keeps appearing around them the most.
I know she has no way to know all the details of the occult club and the student council but still this is a work of fiction and if the author says she is a magician and she was able to be off the radar of Rias, Sona and Azazel, well personally I would not mind it would actually make me laugh .

Well continuing the longest post ever!

If rias were to be attacked by the vampires they would be writing their the end of their history. First the devils would not do much because they are still recovering. Of course ise and co., bael, sona and valid himself would tear to pieces anyone who stands before them as their enemy. Of course sirzechs would be angry but he being maou and talking about peace he would resort to negociations.
Vali will join because ise seems to attract strong foes more often than anyone else and the possibility of a fight with a strong vampire. Besides vali seems determined to bring ise down himself, also in a way to prevent ise to go berserk if something bad happens to rias.

Anyways the traitor could be kiryu or someone unexpected. And if the vampires try something in rias they would only bring their end sooner, I know it would be stupid but their are full of pride and probably feel invincible because of the Longinus.

OK so that is my opinion so what do you think? Any chance?
Old 2013-02-09, 20:47   Link #1234
serbian otaku #1

I don't thin that Kiryuu is magician, reason is simple, because if she was a magician she would be noticed, even if she could hide it from devils, after some time she would be noticed if not by Rossweise, then by high level Angels, Fallen Angels or Devils, it was mentioned in volume 13 that they visited school for festival, so if they visited it for festival then they should have noticed, and then there's Sirzech, super devil, he would certanly notice her. It's possible that she's human, but has some ties to the magicians, family, blackmail etc., and is forced to help them. Answer to this question, if not answered in this volume, only knows Ishibumi-sensei.
Old 2013-02-09, 20:57   Link #1235
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
I don't thin that Kiryuu is magician, reason is simple, because if she was a magician she would be noticed, even if she could hide it from devils, after some time she would be noticed if not by Rossweise, then by high level Angels, Fallen Angels or Devils, it was mentioned in volume 13 that they visited school for festival, so if they visited it for festival then they should have noticed, and then there's Sirzech, super devil, he would certanly notice her. It's possible that she's human, but has some ties to the magicians, family, blackmail etc., and is forced to help them. Answer to this question, if not answered in this volume, only knows Ishibumi-sensei.
not necessarily. If she doesn't use any magic, then she would basically just be a human. As long as she doesn't use magic, there wouldn't really be any reason to suspect her.
Old 2013-02-09, 21:05   Link #1236
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am pretty sure Kiryuu is far out when it comes to be the candidate for the mole, still I see why people came with up with that theory. I am pretty sure a Magician wouldn't be able to affect Devil's magic considering they are not Demonic, difference of body capabilities. So it has to be a Devil, Fallen Angel, and Angel to affect it.
Old 2013-02-09, 21:09   Link #1237
yankky5

It seems like everyone has lost faith in humanity :U
Old 2013-02-09, 21:11   Link #1238
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
Well technically Magicians are humans as well. As well Beast Tamers, though pretty sure neither of them can affect Demonic power undetected.
Old 2013-02-09, 21:20   Link #1239
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
To be fair, most humans in this series are one variety of asshole or another. I mean, on one hand we have the Hero Brigade, mass murdering descendants of our most treasured icons, and on the other we have a high school full of perverts. And lest we forget, Mil-Tan stands tall in the ranks of humanity. Not a lot to like, here.
Old 2013-02-09, 21:20   Link #1240
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am pretty sure Kiryuu is far out when it comes to be the candidate for the mole, still I see why people came with up with that theory. I am pretty sure a Magician wouldn't be able to affect Devil's magic considering they are not Demonic, difference of body capabilities. So it has to be a Devil, Fallen Angel, and Angel to affect it.
Well it could also be that she is a magician but isn't the mole. One not part of the magician's academy or with KB. Possibly one just learned through family. This could also be used as a distraction by the real mole to turn everyone's attention elsewhere.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen