AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 9 8.49%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 26.42%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 27.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 26 24.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 11.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.89%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-16, 16:05   Link #61
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ging-inc
its impossible to tell the difference between mai and akira. Both have similar fringes and the eyebrows are the same the only way to tell is mai has purple eyes akira has blue and as there is a orange glow in the background it throws the eye colour off.
The difference:

Close-up, Arika has a typical loli nose (a dot or short line), while Mai doesn't.
Old 2006-02-16, 16:13   Link #62
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremalkinger
Starks must be chomping at the bit today.

Much <3 for the early raw, Starks

Edit: Two raws? One is tagged Freelance, who provided the other one? o_o
Three raws.

1 from me off of Winny. 1 rehosted from a Chinese tracker. 1 from some random dude at Tonix.
Old 2006-02-16, 16:17   Link #63
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

From episode 20 preview screenshots some issues are going to be answered, as well as introducing a new type of GEM technology.
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7...43141958rh.jpg

Episode nineteen.
Spoiler:

/Mod Edit: Uploaded image from 2chan to ImageShack.us so it wouldn't expire.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-02-16 at 17:14.
Old 2006-02-16, 16:23   Link #64
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
So... The Mysterious GEM created by Smith is definitely For Tomoe... And we see it by the Scan From the Otome Manga 26... Definitely Smith want to create a New Type Of Otome...
Old 2006-02-16, 16:31   Link #65
Omniscient

Episode 19 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler for DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN THE EPISODE:
Old 2006-02-16, 16:38   Link #66
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo
Definitely Smith want to create a New Type Of Otome...
In the letter Chie is writting to Yukino (President Chrysant), it's possible to read "[...]artificial Z-Hime called 'Valkyrie'[...]" So yes Nagi and Smith are trying to create a new type of Otome.

And Chie is also ready to volunteer on the test of the new GEM.

Old 2006-02-16, 16:48   Link #67
Amaiko

Things that caught my eye on an initial viewing of the raw:

Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-16, 16:50   Link #68
Starks
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg
In the letter Chie is writting to Yukino (President Chrysant), it's possible to read "[...]artificial Z-Hime called 'Valkyrie'[...]" So yes Nagi and Smith are trying to create a new type of Otome.

And Chie is also ready to volunteer on the test of the new GEM.

It says "recruiting applicants"...
Old 2006-02-16, 17:00   Link #69
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starks
It says "recruiting applicants"...
I can't read the first two word, but the rest sound like "Nagi gouvern Garderobe unjustly and he recruits applicants of artificial Z-Hime called 'Valkyries' on the campus" the second paragraph start with "I'm going to volunteer".
Old 2006-02-16, 17:01   Link #70
Starks
*Scanlator

Mai Otome 19 (Hitchhiker's Guide to the HiME-verse) (RAW TEASER)
Old 2006-02-16, 17:05   Link #71
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-16, 17:11   Link #72
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
damn i'm confused T_T

can somebody kindly remind me who is rena again? is Rena the Arika mom, also the blue shirt otome in the fighting screen 7 year ago?

was about to load the raw but i read that they have lot of talk in this eps, so i might wait for the sub now
Old 2006-02-16, 17:17   Link #73
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Heh, so that's why... she's eternally 17 years old. Must be nice.

Not that much going on this episode, heavy dialogue, angst, and we are treated to a repeat of Natsuki's infamous hitch-hiking scene. I wonder what kind of underwear she was wearing.

Seems like Rena really is the woman in that Schwarz capsule.

Other than that... my interest in Otome is waning. I wonder how this will all end.
Finally we get to see a different Meister battle next episode.

All I know is Sergay's got his final ace hidden somewhere.
Old 2006-02-16, 17:20   Link #74
Haruka Tenoh
Bardiche Assault..Set Up!

mhmmm no Mai yet... hilarious Natsuki hitch-hiking as in Mai Hime... Shizuru prisoner and Tomoe more into the dark side... and naked Reito...I mean Rado :P
This chapter is gonna be interesting...

P.D. Go Darth Rado, go!! lmao
Old 2006-02-16, 17:22   Link #75
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz
damn i'm confused T_T

can somebody kindly remind me who is rena again? is Rena the Arika mom, also the blue shirt otome in the fighting screen 7 year ago?

was about to load the raw but i read that they have lot of talk in this eps, so i might wait for the sub now
Rena was the pervious meister for Windbloom. However she was deflower and then killed later after a attack on Windbloom by the combine forces of Schwartz and Aswald. Currently Arika thinks Rena is her mother and most evidence points to that as well. However the evidence are circumstancial and most of it is just guess work. Currently there are three candiates for 2 spots, Nina, Arika and Mashiro one of each could Rena's daughter and real princess of Windbloom. Arika is the current frontrunner for both slots.
Old 2006-02-16, 17:43   Link #76
Iron Maw
Banned

The Interior Minister behind the attack 14 years as well as other events certainly explains a lot of things especially on how Schwartz were able to infiltrate Windbloom so easily.
Old 2006-02-16, 17:44   Link #77
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wow, there's a LOT of info tossed around here but it's just going to lead to more assumptions and no answers. Well, a few...

Rena must be compatible to Shinso somehow, either that or they altered her to counter-act Fumi's control over the GEMs. Smith's making new Schwartz GEMS for the students and they will use Rena to control the GEMS instead of Fumi? Wow, Nagi set his sights HIGH. A new kind of Otome is literally being made here.

Chie's acting as an informat to Ealis and going to take the risk of taking one of the new GEMS to find out what they're like. Smart move, but it's dangerous...be careful Chie!! ;_;

Nice twist Sunrise - taking the comic element of MH Midori saying she's 17 all the time and in MO, they make it a pretty serious situation. Thumbs up to that.

Natsuki wears thongs!? Well it looked like one but it probably isn't...darn.

Decision time yet again for Arika - she's mirroring Mai here perfectly in the 'decide what you want to do for yourself' theme. Arika doesn't want to end up killing her friends and causing pain (which technically is what an Otome does when they fight). I'm actually looking forward to how a genki-go-lucky 15 year old resolves this dilemma.
Old 2006-02-16, 17:49   Link #78
Seska

Spoiler for Did you notice?:

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-02-16, 17:50   Link #79
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35
I'm actually looking forward to how a genki-go-lucky 15 year old resolves this dilemma.
Personally i am more looking forward to Miyu finally showing up and explaining everything. Since Rena is conform dead. The only one who would realistically know whats going is Miyu.
Old 2006-02-16, 17:55   Link #80
kari-no-sugata

Certainly some major revelations in this ep, though I couldn't follow all the dialogue.

Seems like GEMs are created from a woman's cells, or something along those lines. It may be necessary for the person to be a mother.

Asward were basically tricked by Smith in the raid 15 years ago. Asward are big on warrior code and it was their mission to take out Rena, or something like that. Which they did and don't feel bad about it - everyone risks their life in battle kinda thing. So they view Rena as someone who died bravely in battle. But they didn't like what Smith did afterwards.

The planet used to have much better vegetation etc. However, in the first major war, a weapon malfunctioned (or something) and that caused the destruction of the Black Valley, and led to people saying it is cursed. Asward want Arika (and Mashiro's) help in getting the tech they need to survive.

Still no clue on who's the real princess. Asward don't know, and Arika and Mashiro aren't sure either.
Closed Thread