Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-01-29, 14:42   Link #521
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i had a question about the Kekkaishi music, the song used in the little opening opening sentence, not th actual opening but what comes before that is fantastic, does anyone know the name of that song or when it will be released?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 20:04   Link #522
Jordus

i totally agree with the above post. I'd like to know too. Here is a youtube link so you guys can hear it.

http://www.neufstream.com/visited/se...aishi-5-vostfr [Fixed link]

Last edited by Jordus; 2007-02-03 at 00:12.
Jordus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 12:40   Link #523
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

I think I don't break the rules by requesting jpop lyrics ?
So here I go :

I can't find anywhere Last Alliance "Spiral World" lyrics. If someone knows, please help me (romaji or even kanji).

That song is damn maddening
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 16:17   Link #524
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
i totally agree with the above post. I'd like to know too. Here is a youtube link so you guys can hear it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PqG-SI0lyc8
video has been removed by user
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 17:48   Link #525
Jordus

k. I fixed the link. Sorry about that. http://www.neufstream.com/visited/se...aishi-5-vostfr

Last edited by Jordus; 2007-02-03 at 00:12.
Jordus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 08:34   Link #526
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Does anyone know the song like this

It happens in Episode 23 of Gundam Seed. Closer to the End. When Pretty much kira goes around pwning everyone else. Just want to know the name of that song
Old 2007-02-04, 02:34   Link #527
Sakuya
*Artist

Does anyone know who composed the song from Uchuu no Stellvia, "Asu e no Brilliant Road ~Second Genesis Version~"? The original version is very upbeat but the second genesis version was incredibly beautiful. I just want to see if there are any other songs from the composer (not from the anime series) that has a beautiful melody like that.

Is there a first genesis version...?
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 07:16   Link #528
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
Does anyone know who composed the song from Uchuu no Stellvia, "Asu e no Brilliant Road ~Second Genesis Version~"? The original version is very upbeat but the second genesis version was incredibly beautiful. I just want to see if there are any other songs from the composer (not from the anime series) that has a beautiful melody like that.

Is there a first genesis version...?
Katsu composed the song "Asu e no Brillant Road". He is a member of a band named Angela, together with Atsuko.

other of their works include theme songs from Nadesico, Shinhakenden, Fafner of the Azure, Jinki Extend

Theres no first genesis version--- first version refers to the original one in the anime.
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 13:39   Link #529
Makino

Does anyone have the romaji lyrics to the insert song of Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru called Again by Sakakibara Yui? Thanks in advance
Makino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 11:32   Link #530
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
JPOP question, i heard this osng today and several weeks ago as well on a online radio.. here's a small part o the lyrics that i cant get out of my head, sung by a female

"But your girlfriend spend all your money, buying my cd's"

or something like that, anyone know what song im talking about?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 17:14   Link #531
A.L. White
Guitar rose

Send a message via AIM to A.L. White Send a message via Yahoo to A.L. White
Hello looking for song title

This song that is in the background as Misato speaks of third impact and angels on Neon Genesis Death and Rebirth , is that available on one of the cds?

The time that this is heard at is 01:36:03 and ends just before 01:36:50

This song is from Neon Genesis Evangelion: End of Evangelion, I can't recall the title. It's where Asuka and Shinji are arguing

The time this song can be heard at is: 01:05:31 to 01:06:58

Here is a direct download link to the second song

http://minorcrisis.net/files/Track13%5B1%5D.cda[
Thanks A.L.White

Last edited by A.L. White; 2007-02-05 at 17:22. Reason: Adding direct download link to song
A.L. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 17:39   Link #532
Hey_dude

In the last episode of Hellsing, there is an unusual song played right near the end. just before the last song, and it is not the ending theme. I've been trying to find anything about this song, but all my searches have been in vane.

A title, name, producer, anything to help me locate information about this song to put me in a better direction, thanks ya.
Hey_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 18:40   Link #533
Wolfram

Hey were can I find the Ouran High School Host Club Kiss Kiss Fall In Love thyme song?

Also I like to know were the Kyo Kari Maho thym song can be located season 1. thanks.

Last edited by monir; 2007-02-08 at 22:06. Reason: double post merged! please use the "edit" button.
Wolfram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 15:45   Link #534
RoflQu

Alright, I'm looking for the song that is played in here. I have no name, no artist, and no lyrics. I just have a song. For anyone viewing it, I recommend that you minimize it so you don't have to look at the stupidity of it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/128803

Thanks.
RoflQu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 21:57   Link #535
Ryomasa

Alright, a few questions here for the esteemed members. A couple of music identifications or so.

One:
Does anyone happen to know the name of the song in Bleach episode 99 or so, where Giselle goes on a rampage and kills Ugaki? It's kind of like a techno-organ piece in some variation of 4/4.

Two:
Its the song played during the Junior Senbatsu Training Camp Arc, when Echizen's playing Kirihara. It's during the time when Kirihara uses the drop shot-smash technique he used against Fuji, but aims it at the baseline instead of Echizen's knee.

Three:
It's the song played during Konjiki no Gash Bell 74, and quite a few others. However, in 74 it's right at the beginning, when Professor Riddles starts to get up after the battle with that Throne-King guy, when he's lying down at the beginning and grabs the Moonlight Stone Shard.

Thank you very much.
Ryomasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 15:55   Link #536
.Smoke.
When anime attacks!

Send a message via MSN to .Smoke.
Help translating album title for tagging

Can anyone help translate this album title or tell me what the correct title should be. It's for the Bleach movie album.

劇場版 BLEACH MEMORIES OF NOBODY Original Soundtrack

Right now I have:
BLEACH Movie - MEMORIES OF NOBODY Original Soundtrack

and Wikipedia shows:
Bleach: Memories of Nobody Original Soundtrack

I know, I'm meticulous, but I'd rather have everything correct. Especially with as many tracks as I have now. Any help is appreciated.
.Smoke. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 07:19   Link #537
Mieke_Wolfe

Angel Rock and roll

hi everyone! i've been looking to the lyrics of this song for almost 3 years now, unfortunatley, my japanese skills arn't good enough to write it out on my own.
this song is very fast paced and is sung by 2 (possibly 3) girls, towards the end of the song a male voice comes in and sings "yo yo yo ina (ima?) genkei, then talks for a minute while the girls in the background say "shaky shaky rock and roll" i downloaded it off of shareaza a few years ago under the name 02 - Angel Rock and Roll, maybe not the right name of the song? if anyone has heard it and can tell me what anime or singer it's from, and possibly the lyrics i'd be so happy!
thank you!
Mieke_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 07:24   Link #538
Mieke_Wolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Smoke. View Post
Can anyone help translate this album title or tell me what the correct title should be. It's for the Bleach movie album.

劇場版 BLEACH MEMORIES OF NOBODY Original Soundtrack

Right now I have:
BLEACH Movie - MEMORIES OF NOBODY Original Soundtrack

and Wikipedia shows:
Bleach: Memories of Nobody Original Soundtrack

I know, I'm meticulous, but I'd rather have everything correct. Especially with as many tracks as I have now. Any help is appreciated.
hi! the kanji says "theater edition" so the full title would either be "theater edition - BLEACH MEMORIES OF NOBODY Original Soundtrack: or "BLEACH MEMORIES OF NOBODY Original Soundtrack - theater edition" depending on you prefer
Mieke_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 18:33   Link #539
Hey_dude

Call off the search, I found it. The song featured in the last three or so minutes of the last Hellsing Episode is indeed called "Secret Karma Serenade".

The reason listening to the samples on various Hellsing soundtrack sites is no good is because they used the last half of the song in the anime.
Hey_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 02:24   Link #540
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mieke_Wolfe View Post
hi everyone! i've been looking to the lyrics of this song for almost 3 years now, unfortunatley, my japanese skills arn't good enough to write it out on my own.
this song is very fast paced and is sung by 2 (possibly 3) girls, towards the end of the song a male voice comes in and sings "yo yo yo ina (ima?) genkei, then talks for a minute while the girls in the background say "shaky shaky rock and roll" i downloaded it off of shareaza a few years ago under the name 02 - Angel Rock and Roll, maybe not the right name of the song? if anyone has heard it and can tell me what anime or singer it's from, and possibly the lyrics i'd be so happy!
thank you!
the song is from galaxy angel x
and the lyrics inside the spoiler tag.
Spoiler for romaji:

kanji version here
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song