AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-27, 02:24   Link #841
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Rinnengan is ultimate evolution so Pain or Nagato (I forget name) is a Uchiwa????
No, he is not an Uchiha. When Toby went to take Nagato's eyes he said: "your trademark red uzumaki hair turned white". So he's an Uzumaki, a clan that was mentioned in this episode as well. We don't know much about them yet, but they seem to have a connection with the sage of the six paths.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 02:29   Link #842
Forever
Revealing the truth

Hmm just played dynasty warriors 8 before I watch this...

It felt just like watching madara doing dynasty warriors... Lu Bu's balls will shrink if he sees madara... How the fuk did he not rule the world after first hokage died...
Old 2013-07-27, 04:09   Link #843
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
No, he is not an Uchiha. When Toby went to take Nagato's eyes he said: "your trademark red uzumaki hair turned white". So he's an Uzumaki, a clan that was mentioned in this episode as well. We don't know much about them yet, but they seem to have a connection with the sage of the six paths.
There are two ways of becoming a Sage: A natural way, or a forced way.

Nagato was forced to become a Sage.
A forced way is to input the Rinnegan into the person with force, which was the case with Nagato.

The natural way is having the power of both, Uchiha and Senju.
Both halves bring the power of the Sage of the Six paths and a Rinnegan. However, they both have to be obtained on a natural way as well (looking how Danzo did not have a Rinnegan, but Madara did).

Well, that is as far as I know.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 23:53   Link #844
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
How did the First Hokage ever stood up to this guy is beyond me!
Remember, Kabuto said that this Madara was stronger than he ever was when he was alive. The First Hokage never faced a Madara this strong, who now also has some of the First Hokage's power as well.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 06:57   Link #845
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
There are two ways of becoming a Sage: A natural way, or a forced way.

Nagato was forced to become a Sage.
A forced way is to input the Rinnegan into the person with force, which was the case with Nagato.

The natural way is having the power of both, Uchiha and Senju.
Both halves bring the power of the Sage of the Six paths and a Rinnegan. However, they both have to be obtained on a natural way as well (looking how Danzo did not have a Rinnegan, but Madara did).

Well, that is as far as I know.
Weren't you P3tr or something? Why did you change your name?
That aside, Nagato had the rinnegan implanted, true, but I don't think any random guy can just use the rinnegan, even if implanted. Remember, he activated it on his own, and I'm sure Toby would not have wasted those rare eyes on him if he wasn't sure that he's capable of using them.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 09:10   Link #846
Monster0

The riddle of the Sage'o'6p deals with the yin and yang.The two parts,mind=Uchia eyes,body=uzumaki/senju.We go backwards to the sons of the sage,inheritors of the two parts.Then the sage and the Juubi,and then back to the beginning of the universe before god split everything into yin and yang creating the Naruto universe.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 18:15   Link #847
ImperialFlameGod8190

short version of a long story madara's a badass and their all toast
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 19:51   Link #848
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
The riddle of the Sage'o'6p deals with the yin and yang.The two parts,mind=Uchia eyes,body=uzumaki/senju.We go backwards to the sons of the sage,inheritors of the two parts.Then the sage and the Juubi,and then back to the beginning of the universe before god split everything into yin and yang creating the Naruto universe.
You forgot the Hyuuga clan whose Byuakugan is a branched evolution of the Uchiha's Charingan (it's mentioned somewhere in the manga and anime don't remember where though). Wait if that is true won't that mean that if Naruto and Hinta do get together and have children (I said if don't start a flamewar please, i'm a Naruto x Hinata shipper but even I don't want to start one right now XD) one of their children could in fact end up being a natural Sage of Six paths, just a thought.
Old 2013-07-29, 03:41   Link #849
b10nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
You forgot the Hyuuga clan whose Byuakugan is a branched evolution of the Uchiha's Charingan (it's mentioned somewhere in the manga and anime don't remember where though). Wait if that is true won't that mean that if Naruto and Hinta do get together and have children (I said if don't start a flamewar please, i'm a Naruto x Hinata shipper but even I don't want to start one right now XD) one of their children could in fact end up being a natural Sage of Six paths, just a thought.
I think I remember something similar about Byuakugan although I'm not exactly sure, anyway that is an interesting theory.
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 14:46   Link #850
BlueCosmos

this episode shows how you ad great filler fighting to a manga to anime adaptation. i knew madara was boss from the manga but damn. Thank you animators, this gives me faith that you may do good by us manga readers and give us the epic well animated fights we deserve for sticking with this anime.
IT WAS JUST SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 22:49   Link #851
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Remember, Kabuto said that this Madara was stronger than he ever was when he was alive. The First Hokage never faced a Madara this strong, who now also has some of the First Hokage's power as well.
Well, even before the Rinnegan which I presume he activated long after his battle against the First Hokage, I still have problem imagining him having any issues against the First. His taijitsu alone is so out of this world thanks to the precision-aid by his Sharingan. Then the mastery of the Susano which is just ridiculous at the way he was handling that jitsu. The enhancement by Kabuto seems to be the ability to absorb advanced jitsu's like 1st Hokage's.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 20:35   Link #852
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Well, even before the Rinnegan which I presume he activated long after his battle against the First Hokage, I still have problem imagining him having any issues against the First. His taijitsu alone is so out of this world thanks to the precision-aid by his Sharingan. Then the mastery of the Susano which is just ridiculous at the way he was handling that jitsu. The enhancement by Kabuto seems to be the ability to absorb advanced jitsu's like 1st Hokage's.
But the First had dat 'Wood' ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Now den fella! Long time no speak. How the hell are you?

Anyway, so where are we with the anime atm? There are a few chapters I need to see animated but trying to avoid filler these days is insane. It’s a fucking mine field out there!

Ideally, I would like to watch from when Bee and Naruto join the war onwards (without any filler). Is this possible or have they mixed filler with original material together?
What up friend if you're still around sorry i missed ya and hope things are good, but I don't know what to tell you... naruto is like 2 good eps followed by 5-7 smh-to-decent-or-maybe-good-eps, 1 great ep (like this) then a sliding scale cyclical cycle...So I'd say any ep where Naruto isn't glowing don't watch ('cept this one)...

Wish i could rep-point ya, but teh fascist ruined that, =(...

As for this episode, I'm kinda proud of myself for sticking to my guns and vowing to never view Tobi as Madara until he took the mask off and confirmed it...I love that Tobi is still Tobi and while I didn't know Madara would be revealed quite this way, it makes Tobi's ultimate deceit even greater (As in NOW go back and watch those eps when he talks to Sasuke and Naruto)....Kabuto showing him that coffin like a year ago also seems even more chilling...

I actually thought Pain episode with this animation was better because it was the culmination of that fight verses the WTFBBQ?? of Madara just washing everyone unexpectedly, but mind-blowing nonetheless...

Ready for this to come to a head, and ready for Sasuke to matter dammit, because in the scheme of things his desires seem meaningless right now...

Doesn't seem like true Glowruto is even going to face Madara which is sad, but he's got Tobi and his #1 mancrush to worry about I guess....
Old 2013-08-01, 09:06   Link #853
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
actually he still have not used all power he have while he still alive
(The only new power he didn't have at that fight was wood jutsu)
which he gain after the fight

Last edited by Gundamx; 2013-08-01 at 10:58.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 09:21   Link #854
ookamigirl

It was kinda pathetic that no one could even put a dent in Madara.
Even the strongest ones were completely useless.
Guess Kabuto really made him into an unbeatable creature.
I predict this fight with Madara is gonna take up a few episodes...
Hopefully, it will be interesting to watch ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:41   Link #855
b10nutz

EP 323

After last week episode this feels a bit disappointing, anyway it was a pleasure to watch it nevertheless. The 5 Kage will have to fight with all their might and I think some enjoyable episode will follow for some time.
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 13:00   Link #856
Ushio the Omega

Naruto using the mass giant rasengan attack against the wood jutsu was cool in the manga here it's dull just as is the 5 kage standing together, the "win" speech and Naruto and Tobi clashing.

The spend so much money last episode on expensive filler and then fuck up multiple parts that should have been awesome

This animation studio sucks so much.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 14:31   Link #857
Cookie-Monster

Lol mizukage spraying semen all over the place.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 15:00   Link #858
Tchadnis

i have no agree , this Kage entrance was lame compared to the manga , it lacked tragic/epic effect , compared to Madara entrance but oh well i guess not every episode can be awesome ..
Old 2013-08-01, 15:13   Link #859
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
The spend so much money last episode on expensive filler and then fuck up multiple parts that should have been awesome

You don't seem to know the production process at Pierrot works. Well animated episodes will always be alternated with badly animated episodes, no matter if it's filler, no matter if it's canon. That's because 1 episode every 2 is on average is always outsourced to a crappy animation studio. This is what they have do to make sure they meet deadlines and stay on budget, and this process cannot change whether they are airing filler or canon.

If the animation for a particular episode is outsourced, then they can't simply shift good animators to it, they just get what they get. That's the case for today's episode and for episode 321, for example.
The only episodes where they have room to decide how good the staff on them will be are the episodes done in-house. Episode 322 was one of those in-house episodes that they decided needed a special treatment. Next week's episode (324) is gonna be a standard in-house episode which won't look as good as 322, but it will still looks solid.

So basically, once we know an episode has been assigned to an outsourcing studio, we can already expect it to look bad. Pierrot has some room to make sure the important episodes are guaranteed to be in-house episodes (like it happened with 322, or with episodes like 248-249), but it's not much. If they did it for every simple episode, they would fall behind schedule.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 17:43   Link #860
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Naruto using the mass giant rasengan attack against the wood jutsu was cool in the manga here it's dull just as is the 5 kage standing together, the "win" speech and Naruto and Tobi clashing.
I think this was a very good episode, not as great as the previous obviously. There are some things that can't be as cool animated as they are in the manga, for example the panel where the 5 kage stand can't have the same effect in the anime. On the other hand the tree growing animation if done well is always better in anime, and most of the action too. I think this was true for this episode too, animation was decent, not outstanding like the previous episode but good.

Quote:
I complained about that too, they did bad animation for some parts of the Pain vs Naruto episodes and a large part of the Bee&Naruto vs Nagato&Itachi fight. But i think this episode was good.

Quote:
You are trolling here, the studio made some really great episodes, so they definitely have the ability to make great episodes. The problem is not if they can do it but unfortunately their management must have some very strong financial incentive to produce 1 episode each week regardless of the fact that there is enough quality content in the manga only for about half or third of it.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-08-01 at 17:58.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion