AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kannagi

Notices

Old 2008-10-19, 14:28   Link #421
ZODDGUTS

Wonder if they'll try to make a certain new character that showed up at the end of the episode a bit more likeable, don't fine her to be that likeable in the manga more like annoying.

Anyways overall good episode. Nagi mentioned about
Spoiler for .:
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 14:39   Link #422
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Wonder if they'll try to make a certain new character that showed up at the end of the episode a bit more likeable, don't fine her to be that likeable in the manga more like annoying.

Anyways overall good episode. Nagi mentioned about
Spoiler for .:
I believe your theory to be right. It makes the most sense.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:12   Link #423
NakedAngelX

Spoiler for Ep 3:
Old 2008-10-19, 16:03   Link #424
Midonin
Last Engage

Loved the little moment when Tsugumi looked down after Nagi mentioned finding Jin's...collection of things he clearly reads for the articles.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 16:27   Link #425
Decel

Great series so far, definitely *the* show I'm most eager to watch each week. Curse them for the non-HD though
Old 2008-10-19, 17:02   Link #426
Falkor

had time to do some freebies from the third episode...

Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 17:16   Link #427
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that's a pretty annoying younger sister to have. Though the fact that some things she said were accurate probably contributes to the annoyance. A clear break in the strength of their abilities with Nagi not being able to come into contract with the impurities and needing that tool to get the job done.

Pretty much episode overall. Nagi gets to visit the school and really Tsugumi is a lot of fun when she's part of things. Her thinking about the uniform and checking the difference between her and Nagi in the chest area . She definitely makes the episodes pretty good when combined with everyone else in the cast.

Looking forward to how the encounter at the end of this episode continues into the next.
Old 2008-10-19, 17:23   Link #428
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Jin-kun!!!!

This episode was great, filled with many funny moments. Jin being scared, "Daitetsu, your back is so big." Tsugumi all fired up and confident in beating Nagi in terms of breast size I'm glad they animated the kung-fu hand combat scene between Nagi and Jin. This series is turning out to be good.

Read the scanlations of chapter 11 and I can't wait until they animate that.
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 17:54   Link #429
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well that's a pretty annoying younger sister to have. Though the fact that some things she said were accurate probably contributes to the annoyance. A clear break in the strength of their abilities with Nagi not being able to come into contract with the impurities and needing that tool to get the job done.
Well, it was all an intentional jab at Nagi anyway

But I don't really feel much hate for her even after her intro in the manga...must just be me :/

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 17:56   Link #430
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Episode three was plenty of fun. We had some good laughs with the new attentions to the cast (the art club) and Tsugumi is adorable as ever.

I'm having a hard time deciding which avatar to use Falkor.
Old 2008-10-19, 17:58   Link #431
pparker

What an enjoyable show! More moments in this ep 03 than in all three eps of most other series. I still just love watching the animation, regardless of what's happening. But what's happening is new and funny. Smart writing. Great set of characters, too, including
Spoiler for ep 03:
pparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 18:00   Link #432
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
lol @ episode 3.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 18:06   Link #433
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Well, it was all an intentional jab at Nagi anyway

But I don't really feel much hate for her even after her intro in the manga...must just be me :/
Having 3 younger siblings myself maybe I have less patience for younger siblings in anime . Not too much hate, but a good case of annoyance at her first appearance. Will see more from her character next episode hopefully and be able to get a better perspective on her.

Think I would learn not too judge too much on the first appearance. Considering a large amount of characters that end up as my favourites were ones I really disliked at the start .
Old 2008-10-19, 18:35   Link #434
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Absolutely incredible episode...So far this show has managed to top itself twice now and it succeeds so well in doing the small things like that hand fight...thingy...They randomly broke out after the hysterical dodge...Or tsugumi immediately comparing bust sizes after hearing jin's preference then taking it that one step further to show her adorable little victory pose thing...

All the small things not only in animation but dialog in this show add up and really breath life into these characters...Some of them may be based off of familiar archetypes, but they have done an incredible job in such a short time of fleshing them out making them feel like true individuals that I can't help but enjoy to watch interact.

Alright I'm on the verge of gushing...I'll just leave it at I love what their doing with the show and I hope to hell it keeps up.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 19:12   Link #435
Red Lupine
Bulzome High Priest

Wow at episode 3

This show has officially dethroned Toradora! as my favorite anime of the season.
Keep up the good work, Kannagi

b^.^d
Red Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:11   Link #436
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post

Oh, i thought i was the only one. at first i thought it was just my machine then i checked their v1 and come to realize it's a problem with their v2 =w=
I just kept their V1 version, what was wrong with the V1 anyways? =/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, that Jin's friend (the artist one) looked like Diasuke's Father (DN Angel)
Old 2008-10-19, 22:16   Link #437
Zippicus

This show quickly moved into my #1 spot for this season. So far it just seems to do everything right which is pretty rare. The fact that all the manga readers aren't crying says a lot too
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 23:11   Link #438
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I can't stop laughing at "PURE PURE BOY!"

I can't help but feel that she might rape Jin eventually if this keeps up XD
Old 2008-10-19, 23:36   Link #439
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Episode three was plenty of fun. We had some good laughs with the new attentions to the cast (the art club) and Tsugumi is adorable as ever. I'm having a hard time deciding which avatar to use Falkor.
I don't know what to say...

it's better to have more to choose from, rather than have nothing to choose from...

I wanted to make some sarcastic comments regarding the last episode... what was it?

oh yes, Nagi says some interesting lines in her conversation with Tsugumi, which given the “strong evidence,” I can safely conclude that said “somebody” is probably not Jin--whether she is lying or indeed saying the truth. The most pertaining part is the ambiguity used in order to refer to this “invisible person”—which is enough to imply that is not necessarily a guy, so to speak. And what she does right after chatting for a bit seems to prove my point: she, as a goddess, does not know of any “gender boundaries”--or social norms for that matter. Yes, it’s possible; so, let us not doubt her true intentions when she hugs Tsugumi and caresses her.

this image has been burnt in my mind as one important piece of the puzzle towards the definition of “fuyoshi.” From now on, every time I think of fuyoshi, this will come up in my mind instead…
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 23:38   Link #440
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
I don't know what to say...

it's better to have more to choose from, rather than have nothing to choose from...

I wanted to make some sarcastic comments regarding the last episode... what was it?

oh yes, Nagi says some interesting lines in her conversation with Tsugumi, which given the “strong evidence,” I can safely conclude that said “somebody” is probably not Jin--whether she is lying or indeed saying the truth. The most pertaining part is the ambiguity used in order to refer to this “invisible person”—which is enough to imply that is not necessarily a guy, so to speak. And what she does right after chatting for a bit seems to prove my point: she, as a goddess, does not know of any “gender boundaries”--or social norms for that matter. Yes, it’s possible; so, let us not doubt her true intentions when she hugs Tsugumi and caresses her.

this image has been burnt in my mind as one important piece of the puzzle towards the definition of “fuyoshi.” From now on, every time I think of fuyoshi, this will come up in my mind instead…
I think it is Jin cause she doesn't seem to remember Jin as being the boy she met years ago.

Tags
comedy, drama, romance, shounen