AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-08, 16:48   Link #521
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Thank that extremist Puritan zealotry heritage... but we always find it amusing when we step across the border to B.C Vancouver ---- its like the very *air* is different about sexual themes and matters.

I find it eye-rolling that someone thought it needed "censor levels" pasted into it for skin exposure. And yeah, there's something horribly messed up about a society that glorifies violence and thinks sexy should be covered up, I mean, Afghanis.. o wait .... ...
Even here in the Bay Area it's pervasive. I've actually gotten called out by people I don't even know for wearing skirts "too short."
Old 2012-05-08, 17:10   Link #522
Xion Valkyrie

Hmm, I thought some of these changes could become problems down the line (although totally didn't see the enchantment one coming though)

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...vl-60-feedback
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 08:11   Link #523
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Chainmail Bikini's hoooo...

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-05-09 at 15:29. Reason: Please use the images tag for large images
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 08:16   Link #524
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

^Korean mmorpg rule: more skins = higher defenses
Old 2012-05-09, 12:46   Link #525
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Chainmail Bikini's hoooo...
I wonder how many lonely boys fap to this game whenever they get a new set of armor

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-05-09 at 15:29. Reason: fix quote to use images tag
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 12:48   Link #526
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

With the censore mod for Castanics, that armor shows nips.
Old 2012-05-10, 08:36   Link #527
Westlo
Lets be reality

It was because of that one armor that they removed all the nipples from every race back in K-Tera beta, even though that was the sole armor where they were exposed.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 11:07   Link #528
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Well, on the plus side, impulsively buying this and then not being able to run it on anything besides the lowest settings has finally motivated me to stop being lazy and get a new video card. It sure is agonizing watching my free play time disappear while waiting for it to arrive though, heh.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 11:09   Link #529
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Careful which ones you buy, a few of the cards will make your game heat up quickly and stutter a lot, it kills you in BAM fights.
Old 2012-05-10, 12:24   Link #530
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Yeah, despite being almost entirely tech illiterate I've done some research and it looks like the GeForce GTX 560 Ti is highly reliable for not overheating and fits perfectly within the range I'm willing to spend. Will be ordering it later today, unless anyone has had any experiences with it that suggest otherwise.
Old 2012-05-10, 12:47   Link #531
Jaden

It's what I'm using, no crashes in TERA so far. Probably won't need to be updated before the next round of consoles roll over.
Old 2012-05-10, 15:02   Link #532
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Yeah, despite being almost entirely tech illiterate I've done some research and it looks like the GeForce GTX 560 Ti is highly reliable for not overheating and fits perfectly within the range I'm willing to spend. Will be ordering it later today, unless anyone has had any experiences with it that suggest otherwise.
Should be a good choice. Do note that not everything depends on the graphic card itself, however. If your processor is really old then you won't be able to use the card to it's fullest. So the question is, what ancient machine are you running?
Old 2012-05-10, 16:42   Link #533
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

Anyone set up an official Animesuki Guild in Tera? I really want to join!
Rozen Van Kaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 17:01   Link #534
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

-points to Dist-

He's your man to talk to
Old 2012-05-10, 18:06   Link #535
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Should be a good choice. Do note that not everything depends on the graphic card itself, however. If your processor is really old then you won't be able to use the card to it's fullest. So the question is, what ancient machine are you running?
It's also important to note that TERA seems to be very CPU-intensive though it doesn't seem to use more than two cores effectively. When playing, I typically see 50-60% utilization on CPU0 and CPU1 with 6-12% utilization (probably basic OS overhead) on CPU2 and CPU3. My processor is a Sandy Bridge Core i5 so it doesn't have SMT enabled; all cores are physical cores.
Old 2012-05-10, 19:03   Link #536
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
It's not that ancient, ASUS CG1330 with Phenom II X6 1045T and 8 GB RAM. Just came with a really crappy graphics card because I bought it in a store rather than building it myself (like I said, tech illiterate; I don't even really know what these numbers I'm posting mean, just that people say they are good enough for Tera.)
Old 2012-05-10, 22:24   Link #537
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

OK I can't possibly RP as an Elin in Celestial Hills specially in Vent... Too bad though, they looked awesome as Slayer with that huge GS. Wish there was a male Elin because don't like the Popori.
Rozen Van Kaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 22:26   Link #538
Seitsuki
Onee!

......now that I think about it... why has no one capatilised on this?

I'm pretty sure there are a whole load of people itching to run around the world as a shota. Relive their childhood and everything who am I kidding..
Old 2012-05-10, 23:07   Link #539
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

560Ti is really good for running Tera, but there's also a problem with 560Ti that is more an annoyance than anything.

The card itself, physically, is fine, but nVidia has a driver issue that effects largely the 560Ti which will occasionally crash the driver and freeze whatever you are doing. The driver will reload and the system will not freeze, but whatever program you are running, will.

They say a fix is coming, but its been awhile and no word on it at all.

This may or may not be an issue to you, depends on how active you are at PvP i guess.
Old 2012-05-11, 05:13   Link #540
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
Anyone set up an official Animesuki Guild in Tera? I really want to join!
We have a guild named Zodiac on Dragonfall server, but it is not official AS guild. The reasoning is simple ; There are simply way too few AS members actually playing this, and some are scattered across the servers. However, as far as I know, all AS folks that are playing on Dragonfall are currently on Zodiac guild. Post an application if you want to join if you decide to change servers. (On your later post you speak of CH..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
560Ti is really good for running Tera, but there's also a problem with 560Ti that is more an annoyance than anything.
You know that the driver 560Ti uses is same as 570, 580 and other series use, right? Why would the problem be only with 560Ti? And even if that was the case, no one forces you to use the newest driver. I had to use about an 1,5 year old drivers on my GTX580 for about an year because all newest drivers would disable by dual monitor setup for some reason. Finally was able to update as these new drivers work with my TV once again :x