Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2008-03-01, 19:58   Link #121
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Well actually, sometimes their assumptions are correct. I am in fact in their with some good ol' Hentai. ^_^

But I can cover myself up so its all good. Quite clever really, I cover myself up by saying that I was doing it but they think I'm being sarcastic so they think that I wasn't in fact doing it. Then they say "Agh, we're just joking.", and I'm like "(He he he he)".
Lol, that sounds so much like this post.

Read the joke about it.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 21:35   Link #122
Thentus

Location: Might as well waste five seconds of your life; Pennsylvania
Send a message via MSN to Thentus
Quote:
Well actually, sometimes their assumptions are correct. I am in fact in their with some good ol' Hentai. ^_^

But I can cover myself up so its all good. Quite clever really, I cover myself up by saying that I was doing it but they think I'm being sarcastic so they think that I wasn't in fact doing it. Then they say "Agh, we're just joking.", and I'm like "(He he he he)".
That makes for some weird conversation .

~

Haha that's a pretty good joke . It's funny how people are so willing to believe something in disbelief.
Thentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 00:13   Link #123
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishiki View Post
Right, commercials. These commercials are of course a completely legitimate reason to bomb Africa
No one forces you to spend money, you now?

Going numb would be one of the worst things for me.
Listening to music and playing the guitar are things, which make my life somewhat worth living.
Just imaging that the "piiiiii" noise after a live will last forever is damn scary for me.
I have about 3 different pitches of headnoise right now that I always hear. Sometimes it's worse than others, and it's been there my entire life, so I've always thought it was normal. Another thing is it's almost the exact same pitch as a TV when it's on.

Btw for you users that have Ahem....."special content" on your user account, there is a way to make sure that even ADMINS can't access it. I found out how to do it before. Basically you play with the special user rights for your user folder, normally it allows admins, BUT you can EXCLUDE certian users. I excluded my dad from seeing my folder by putting his username in the list, and not allowing his user to access it. By doing this, even though he was an admin, he couldn't access my files.

but now i have my own computer using Aston shell so I have no desktop Items. And my mom doesn't want to touch my PC. But there's so much crap EVERYWHERE that I don't like her being around when I'm browsing any folder except my torrent folder.

もいちど。。。
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 00:33   Link #124
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

well umm i kept my "Stuff" in an external HDD so i just disconnect is and put it under my bed X3

Last edited by King Lycan; 2008-03-02 at 02:49.
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 02:18   Link #125
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
well umm i kept my "STuff" in an external HDD so i just disconnect is and put it under my bed X3
That is what an ElonexOne is for; note the splash proof keyboard

http://www.elonexone.co.uk/
Old 2008-03-02, 05:02   Link #126
Dxon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray

Darn nice. Ah well.. I keep a lot secret for my parents. They know only half about me. And my friends know the other half. But only half so they don't know the half my parents know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Lycan
well umm i kept my "Stuff" in an external HDD so i just disconnect is and put it under my bed X3
Ah... I wish I had a 1 TB HDD. Then I don't have to delete things anymore. I deleted so much stuff/"stuff" to fit in the new stuff/"stuff" and my 250 GB Hard Drive is always full!

Well not fun really..
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 13:42   Link #127
Amray

To everyone I know, including Home, College, My old School friends and across the internet, I'm known as some Hentai Freak. Haha but if you met me in real life would would never guess it, until you see my PSP or the History on my PC.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 13:45   Link #128
King Lycan
*IT Support

Hentai on ur PSP X3 that now is hardcore
Old 2008-03-02, 13:53   Link #129
Amray

970 Images my friend. ^_^

Haha, That is actually pretty mental. But their is just so many hot Anime girls and poses out there.
Before my picture limit exceeded to 1020, but the PSP can only hold 1000 Images per file. Shame really Lol. Because for me thats just not enough!! >=]
Old 2008-03-02, 14:37   Link #130
Dxon
Inactive Member

Quote:
970 Images my friend. ^_^

Haha, That is actually pretty mental. But their is just so many hot Anime girls and poses out there.
Before my picture limit exceeded to 1020, but the PSP can only hold 1000 Images per file. Shame really Lol. Because for me thats just not enough!! >=]
My friends also see me as a hentai freak. But we're not hentai. We are normal guys who can get it up by looking at pictures.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:55   Link #131
Yakult

Nature once called into the restroom when I was a little child. While I was using the restroom, I got a cramp while I was sitting on the toilet. The scariest thought is having that same thing happen once more.
Yakult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 20:24   Link #132
King Lycan
*IT Support

lol cramp while taking a crap that sucks =3
Old 2008-03-02, 20:57   Link #133
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakult View Post
Nature once called into the restroom when I was a little child. While I was using the restroom, I got a cramp while I was sitting on the toilet. The scariest thought is having that same thing happen once more.
this made me LOL
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 11:48   Link #134
Amray

I just thought of another one related to my previous post.
My PSP falling down a drain or toilet or it just breaking. I'd be ruined.
Old 2008-03-03, 12:23   Link #135
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
lol cramp while taking a crap that sucks =3
muhahah wait till u experience uni, if you don't want to go/or haven't been then some office parties suffice.

One of my friends got so tonkered that he passed out on the toilet seat when taking a number 2. Not such a bad scene neh? Shame he forgot to close the toilet door and threw up in his underpants

@Amray - Hentai freak is such a godly title oO
Old 2008-03-03, 12:29   Link #136
Dxon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
muhahah wait till u experience uni, if you don't want to go/or haven't been then some office parties suffice.

One of my friends got so tonkered that he passed out on the toilet seat when taking a number 2. Not such a bad scene neh? Shame he forgot to close the toilet door and threw up in his underpants

@Amray - Hentai freak is such a godly title oO
It is? Cool.

Other people dont think so.
Old 2008-03-03, 12:35   Link #137
Amray

I'm gonna go get some more now so to speak. ^_^

Scarey Thought - If I accidently Delete my whole Hentai folder by mistake. I would have to find all those awesome ones that were really hard to find again, and others. Seriously some of the pictures I have got I could probably never find again..
Old 2008-03-03, 12:40   Link #138
~Chakra-Chan~

scary thougths...thatīs to be left alone...
~Chakra-Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 12:51   Link #139
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I juan gotoh being unable to draw

I also fear any manga artist that I am currently following to stop producing for some reason cause I invested so much time in their work only to never find out the end that would crush me.

I also fear the day where I'm sued by microsoft....

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 12:54   Link #140
grey_moon

Quote:
I'm gonna go get some more now so to speak. ^_^

Scarey Thought - If I accidently Delete my whole Hentai folder by mistake. I would have to find all those awesome ones that were really hard to find again, and others. Seriously some of the pictures I have got I could probably never find again..
I charge you to back up your hentai or risk loosing your title. Of course if it is just an excuse to go find it all again then that is fine too