AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-08-04, 19:41   Link #10321
Anim_lover

Hi, this is Anim_Lover, a new bie frm India....looking forward to lots of enjoyment here.
Anim_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 20:22   Link #10322
Mystified

Uhm, hello! I'm new here :P and a little bit confused but that isn't new. :[ Everyone is confused at some point, right? Well ^^ can't wait to jump in and start chattin' with some of you~ Woo!

It says I joined in june :[ but i just now activated the account.
Mystified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 22:48   Link #10323
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystified View Post
Uhm, hello! I'm new here :P and a little bit confused but that isn't new. :[ Everyone is confused at some point, right? Well ^^ can't wait to jump in and start chattin' with some of you~ Woo!

It says I joined in june :[ but i just now activated the account.
Welcome, I wouldn't mind trying to answer some questions if you have any... And yes I still get confused at times, so I wouldn't worry about it. Give it time, and you'll get to know people.
Old 2010-08-05, 00:05   Link #10324
Zotis
Rank #35

Hi, I just joined. Seems like a really nice site. I'm pretty much just looking for very good new anime since I'm having a harder time finding them (now that I've watched just about everything).

Favorite anime films would be Ghost in the Shell (Movie), Perfect Blue, The Animatrix, Akira, Ninja Scroll. Shows: Claymore, Gantz, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam: A War in the Pocket.

I'm not a fan of anime like Bleach and Naruto.

I listen to Punk and Metal, some of my favorite bands are Orchid, Love Lost but Not Forgotten, Pig Destroyer, Thrice, Alexisonfire, Underoath, Death, Union of Uranus.

I skateboard and play electric guitar.

I'm also an avid movie watcher and video gamer.
I competed in the Cyberathlete Amature League for Counter Strike: Condition Zero.

I'm an artist.

Yep, that's enough for now.
Zotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 04:33   Link #10325
Batora Ushiromiya
Take this !

Hello ! I just joined and a bit confused too ^w^

I'm a long time reader (especially the Umineko's threads xD) but I start to register just right now because I'm not very good in english... (like 99.8% of French people... è.é ). Eventually I overcome my shyness... and -well, here I am ^w^

I'm 18 years old, otaku (a bit ... =D), I like watching anime series, and "play" Visual Novel, especially the "When they cry..." serie and the Nasuverse (Fate/stay Night, Tsukihime, etc...)...

My favorite video games are : RPG - Final Fantasy (all of them), Tales of, The Witcher, The elder's scroll IV : Oblivion, Kingdom Hearts, Megaten (Shin Megami Tensei) : Digital Devil's Saga, Persona 3 and Persona 4...

FPS/Infiltration/Horror - Halo, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill (especially the second episode), Metroid Prime...

I like also TV shows like Lost, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Friends, Bsg (Yeah! That's Frakin' good !!!), The Pretender (I'm not sure of the name because in France this serie is called "Le Caméléon" ^w^), Stargate, Dexter, Castle, NCIS, CSI:Las Vegas, Veronica Mars (!!!).

That's all folks ^^
Spoiler for ?:
Batora Ushiromiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 08:54   Link #10326
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batora Ushiromiya View Post
Hello ! I just joined and a bit confused too ^w^

I'm a long time reader (especially the Umineko's threads xD) but I start to register just right now because I'm not very good in english... (like 99.8% of French people... è.é ). Eventually I overcome my shyness... and -well, here I am ^w^

I'm 18 years old, otaku (a bit ... =D), I like watching anime series, and "play" Visual Novel, especially the "When they cry..." serie and the Nasuverse (Fate/stay Night, Tsukihime, etc...)...

My favorite video games are : RPG - Final Fantasy (all of them), Tales of, The Witcher, The elder's scroll IV : Oblivion, Kingdom Hearts, Megaten (Shin Megami Tensei) : Digital Devil's Saga, Persona 3 and Persona 4...

FPS/Infiltration/Horror - Halo, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill (especially the second episode), Metroid Prime...

I like also TV shows like Lost, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Friends, Bsg (Yeah! That's Frakin' good !!!), The Pretender (I'm not sure of the name because in France this serie is called "Le Caméléon" ^w^), Stargate, Dexter, Castle, NCIS, CSI:Las Vegas, Veronica Mars (!!!).

That's all folks ^^
Spoiler for ?:
Yay, another Lostie!!!! (I love lost.)
Old 2010-08-05, 09:20   Link #10327
Zotis
Rank #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batora Ushiromiya View Post

I Really liked Persona 3, but I only played it at a friend's place and never finished the game. The Persona anime was quite dissapointing though. And Silent Hill 2! Awesome!!!

I also just bought Final Fantasy (NES) for $20 at a pawn shop since my brother has our childhood copy.
Zotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 09:58   Link #10328
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
If anyone is confused, they can feel free to PM me if they have any questions. I don't mind helping if I can.
Old 2010-08-05, 13:13   Link #10329
Cifer10

Hi!!

Salvete!

I'm Lissa Yamato.

Not shy. Not Shy at all. At all.
Cifer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 19:27   Link #10330
Hunter6VI6
AVC818

Well apparently I haven't even introduced myself even though I've been reading threads for almost 3 years.

Hello my name is Scott.

I'm to get my news on anime and discuss them.

Have a look at my profile if you wanna know more.
Old 2010-08-05, 20:19   Link #10331
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifer10 View Post
Salvete!

I'm Lissa Yamato.

Not shy. Not Shy at all. At all.

Welcome!! ^-^

I love the text in your sig.

@Hunter, welcome after three months then!
Old 2010-08-05, 23:00   Link #10332
Man_Hunt
LEO CANTUS

hello, i'm new in here
Man_Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 02:25   Link #10333
evo dragoon

hello, iv'e been a fan of anime for years, and have only recently decided to get involved the anime community to a greater extent, hence joining the forums here. looking forward to discussing anime with you guys!
evo dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 04:43   Link #10334
Dovecam.W
Banned

Hi all,

I'm Dove, nice to be here.
Dovecam.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 15:15   Link #10335
Dreamchaser

Hello everyone. Long time reader who finally decided to join up
Dreamchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 17:09   Link #10336
Munty192
Life is a Game...

hey really love the forum and really hope to hear many different opinion about the various animated series and manga series we all so love
Munty192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 18:14   Link #10337
Varaxis

Hi.

I just read all the posts with rules and guidelines and it feels like I just casually stepped into an... indescribably pristine and orderly place... it feels like I'd probably get banned for the reply that I wanted to make.

I guess I'll simply keep my opinions to myself, since my seemingly differ so much compared to others. I'm still curious as to why that is though...

Hmm, to post or not to post.
Varaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 04:01   Link #10338
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varaxis View Post
Hi.

I just read all the posts with rules and guidelines and it feels like I just casually stepped into an... indescribably pristine and orderly place... it feels like I'd probably get banned for the reply that I wanted to make.

I guess I'll simply keep my opinions to myself, since my seemingly differ so much compared to others. I'm still curious as to why that is though...

Hmm, to post or not to post.
Don't worry, we are generally accepting of all opinions, even if we're not, we'd laugh about it first.
The moderators here are very friendly people, you'd only get banned if you post spoilers where you should not have.

In all my years here, I've only been banned once
Old 2010-08-07, 08:06   Link #10339
Chirno

hi! my name is cirno!
Chirno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 08:33   Link #10340
cinco

Hello, I'm cinco.
Some favorite anime-series of mine: Deathnote, Elfen Lied, Desert Punk, Bleach (first 63 episodes)

I hope this board will become an interesting experience for me.
cinco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members