AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-10, 15:39   Link #41
UPR

geez people don't scare me with saying it will end at chapter 39 ^^ thanks for clearing that up
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 19:52   Link #42
raposo

im not sure if anyone mencioned the date already, at least i didnt saw.
does anyone know when this anime will start?
raposo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 20:20   Link #43
UPR

they told me in 2008 maybe late 2007 but it's more likely 08
Old 2007-06-17, 15:14   Link #44
UPR

i want to read the volumes 4-9 ahh the wait
Old 2007-07-30, 06:51   Link #45
cyth
Banned

So, the anime's official site has opened, GONZO will be taking over the production and the current cast list seems to be identical to the Rosario x Vampire CD drama.

Akashiya Moka: Mizuki Nana
Aono Tsukune: Kishio Daisuke
Kurono Kurumu: Fukuen Misato
Sendou Yukari: Koyama Kimiko
Shirayuki Mizore: Kugimiya Rie

Very prominent names, I have to say.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 08:03   Link #46
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
I'm hoping that this doesn't end up to be a Shing Tears x Wind. I went goggle-eyed at the names, but eventually it disappointed me quite thoroughly.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 16:26   Link #47
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
So, the anime's official site has opened, GONZO
since it's Gonzo i can at least be relieved since They have done a great job with Kaze no Stigma so Rosario should be very good.
Old 2007-07-31, 08:24   Link #48
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

going off-topic here, but ... huh ? great job with Kaze no Stigma ? That anime is so average it hurts, be it animation or plot wise. If anything, i hope it will be in Seto no Hanayome or Romeo x Juliet quality. At any rate - it should be fine as long as GONZO don't decide to air 3-4 animes at once (again), with this one being the last on priority list.
Old 2007-07-31, 08:33   Link #49
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

kaze no stigma is probably one of the better ones GONZO has done so far in terms of animation, go watch Welcome to NHK and latter part of FMP first season u'll see wat GONZO is capable of when they dont give a damn about animation quality lol

i just hope gonzo can do the same for rosario as they did for KnS since i really like the manga :3
Old 2007-07-31, 16:08   Link #50
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

One of better ones ? The battle scenes are down right badly done. watch Romeo x Juliet / Seto no Hanayome / Last Exile, then realize how bad the animation of Kaze no Stigma is in comparison and what GONZO can do if they try. Either way this is going somewhat off-topic. Lets just say that the quality of GONZO varies a lot, and it would be a shame if Rosario to Vampire gets a lesser treatment.
Old 2007-07-31, 18:38   Link #51
UPR

when i said one of the better one's i should have said in the telling of the story and how they follow closely to the novel. If you have read Rosario's manga in the first 12 chapters(only those have been translated) it has alot of action and alot of character development especially in the relationship between the two main characters. And from what I have read in spoilers here it's very action packed throughout the first 9 volumes, with a male lead character who is not a wimp he actually gets stronger as it goes along, willing to put the body on the line for the female lead character. So i don't want it to have drag out through an entire series and have the anime completly suck, the manga is to good for that to happen.
Old 2007-08-14, 04:40   Link #52
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
going off-topic here, but ... huh ? great job with Kaze no Stigma ? That anime is so average it hurts, be it animation or plot wise. If anything, i hope it will be in Seto no Hanayome or Romeo x Juliet quality. At any rate - it should be fine as long as GONZO don't decide to air 3-4 animes at once (again), with this one being the last on priority list.
Well about Seta no Hanayome looking good. People need to give AIC more credit since it's a AIC X Gonzo production. I doubt that without AIC the show would look as good as it has through out entire series. Same goes with AIC helping out in Solty Rei and Pumpkin Scissors.

Hoping that AIC would be involve with Gonzo in this series as well if not... well I'm already used to being dissapointed with Gonzo animation wise many times that I doubt it would affect me that much.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 16:16   Link #53
NeoSam

A small promo to Rosario + Vampire anime is now available on its official site:
http://www.rosa-vam.com/
Old 2007-10-01, 16:18   Link #54
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Now I know I'm behind in the manga since I have no idea who the girl on the far right is!!
Old 2007-10-01, 17:51   Link #55
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
While I'm never bored by any ecchi anime, the concept of Vampire harem has my undivided attention. Bring it on.
yes, I'm a sucker for vampire love.... (ouch). Eye on this one.
Old 2007-10-01, 20:22   Link #56
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

I don't get how people can get excited about Gonzo shows nowadays. Gonzo animes have been a huge let down the past couple of years. I wonder why they can't keep the quality of the animation on an acceptable level when you see what they're capable of. Gonzo always delivers with the 1st episode of every anime they produce. After that it's always downhill, with the exceptions of a couple of episodes.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 20:30   Link #57
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
I don't get how people can get excited about Gonzo shows nowadays. Gonzo animes have been a huge let down the past couple of years. I wonder why they can't keep the quality of the animation on an acceptable level when you see what they're capable of. Gonzo always delivers with the 1st episode of every anime they produce. After that it's always downhill, with the exceptions of a couple of episodes.
I take it you have not seen Seto no Hanayome. Why don't you take a look at it you may be surprised. I know one thing and it's that Gonzo knows how to do Romatic/Comedies which this is with some drama battles.
Old 2007-10-01, 20:32   Link #58
Nemuru

Usually Gonzo fixes the quality more often in their Dvd and sometimes add extra e.g. Witchblade.

I like Gonzo since their work tend to add a creative spin on adaptation, I'm not a manga purist so I never have qualms with their adaptation but I watch each of their show usually to see how creative they can get, IMO.

Anyway, A harem show with vampire? looks interesting.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 20:41   Link #59
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
I take it you have not seen Seto no Hanayome. Why don't you take a look at it you may be surprised. I know one thing and it's that Gonzo knows how to do Romatic/Comedies which this is with some drama battles.
Then there might be hope for this show. I haven't seen SnH, but I heard good things about it. I'll check it out.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 20:44   Link #60
Midonin
Last Engage

Some of my favorite anime girls are vampires, and I can't pass up a good harem, so I'm adding this to my "to watch" list as well. The concept alone grabs me.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire