AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 6 16.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 18.92%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 21.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 10.81%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 10.81%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.70%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 5.41%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-28, 11:48   Link #141
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Mikono is "turned on" by Kagura. I wouldn't necessarily say she lusts after him, but let's not kid ourselves here, it's not like she's repulsed by him. The way she reacts to his declarations of love and his passionate desire suggests a bit more than that, imo.

This is partly why I could see Amagura happen. He really would be the perfect mate for Mikono...
Old 2012-05-28, 11:49   Link #142
Destined_Fate

I'm going with lust because her reaction spoke volumes when he basically said lets have sex over and over again all night long. You would think she would have at least said something about that if she didn't want him like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwa Ite View Post
Yeah, I thought the same about Amata's reaction.

True that. Zen could've helped Mikono. He's everywhere, right ? He did carry Crea around couple times
Zudo is turning out to be a troll in his own right, worse than Mykage in that regard. Seriously, he teleported back to their base of operations but he can't be bothered to teleport somewhere in the same city and help out or stop Mykage from just taking the Legenadry Aquarion?

Than what was the point of him searching for it if he was just going to let it go that easily without a fight? Ugh...
Old 2012-05-28, 11:53   Link #143
Iwa Ite
Day by Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I'm going with lust because her reaction spoke volumes when he basically said lets have sex over and over again all night long. You would think she would have at least said something about that if she didn't want him like that.

Zudo is turning out to be a troll in his own right, worse than Mykage in that regard. Seriously, he teleported back to their base of operations but he can't be bothered to teleport somewhere in the same city and help out or stop Mykage from just taking the Legenadry Aquarion?

Than what was the point of him searching for it if he was just going to let it go that easily without a fight? Ugh...
He's one crazy optimist I wonder if he can go to Altair anytime
Old 2012-05-28, 11:58   Link #144
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
I think it's obvious he simply let Mykage take the Aquarion.
Old 2012-05-28, 11:59   Link #145
Destined_Fate

The reason is why? He went out to get the Aquarion for himself yet when things hit the fan he teleported back to the base to spout more BS about things while watching Mykage make off with the goods. Funny how he earlier said that he was always with Mikono yet than he just lets her get taken away and makes no attempt to follow or help her.

Since the two planets are connected, supposedly, they may even go with merging Vega and Altair together alongside with all that other fusion business. Wouldn't put anything past them other than a good conclusion, I think that's out of their hands now unless they get an extension or an OVA.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:07   Link #146
finalfury
Incognito

Since it is true that Mykage will manipulate Zessica, the fact that he opened the Dimensional Gate seems rather odd and makes his usage of Zessica seem more reasonable and on the lines of "We're helping each other, you and I." and Fudou and Mykage's words suggest that she will be the trump card that can destroy the hope that is still left.
Fudou:"There's still hope left. The Wings of the Sun will not move in the absence it's chosen element.
Mykage: "It's time. Time to fulfill your promise, girl with hair the color of grass."
Mikono is gonna probably connect Altair and Vega, and the fusion between Amata and Kagura is unlikely because Mykage doesn't need it and so far, Mykage is the one in control and Fudou is just sitting there waiting for destiny to kick in.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:10   Link #147
Destined_Fate

Mikono has been told that even though she supposedly has no power her power is connection. It isn't farfetched they make her fuse Amata and Kagura together so she can have both guys at the same time. She has shown an inability to choose, so it would be in her character to go the selfish and self-centered route and go for both if possible. That way she can have Kagura in bed and Amata as the nice guy she's with in the morning.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:20   Link #148
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
The reason is why? He went out to get the Aquarion for himself yet when things hit the fan he teleported back to the base to spout more BS about things while watching Mykage make off with the goods.
Because Mykage stealing the Aquarion was in his plans to begin with. Don't think he doesn't know what he's doing.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:22   Link #149
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Amata: "I don't care if Mikono is the reincarnation of Sylvie, I don't care about whatever was fated 12,000 years ago. I love Mikono as she is right now! Mikono as she is right here, right now, this instant!".......YOU GO AMATA!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I'm cheering you ON!!!
Old 2012-05-28, 12:23   Link #150
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Because Mykage stealing the Aquarion was in his plans to begin with. Don't think he doesn't know what he's doing.
So pretty much Fudo just wants to troll the main cast and have Shrade die from trying to get Aquarion back? Whoa, if that's the case he's a super douche.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:41   Link #151
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Whoa, if that's the case he's a super douche.
Fudo doesn't seem to care one whit about the other characters so long as his plans come to fruition.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:44   Link #152
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I don't think Zessica will be dead at the end, but one thing I fear most than dead is

Spoiler for I rather see her dead than:
Old 2012-05-28, 12:53   Link #153
Destined_Fate

So Fudo is just trolling like Mykage, or at least that seems the case.

Altair might not have that effect anymore because Mikono is there and she's the true Eve which we all saw coming a mile away. Not to mention that the wings are on Altair now which makes a huge difference.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:59   Link #154
Iwa Ite
Day by Day

Vega is doomed... all go to Altair
Old 2012-05-28, 13:00   Link #155
Destined_Fate

Unless they take the Fusion business to the next level which is most likely what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they started fusing all of the cast members together.
Old 2012-05-28, 13:13   Link #156
ookamigirl

Interesting.
So Amata & Kagura were the same person split in two.
One went after their mom and the other stayed behind.
Good (Amata) vs Bad/Dark (Kagura).
The one in the worst position is Mikono.
Great episode with things seriously heating up.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-05-28, 13:19   Link #157
mayumi

what if zessica isn't really naturally green-haired. Mykage seems to like calling her that as if that is the only thing that is important about her. Anyway, If Zessica is a chosen pilot of aquarion please atleast let her ride it with her own will and don't do shit like she is rejected even from that.
Let her atleast have the golden aquarion, the solar vector nonetheless.

If Zessica does turn out to be Toma, I symphathize with her. She remember nothing about her past life, she has not really done anything wrong that would warrant hate or the treatment she is subjected to in current time. SO if all this suffreing right now is just cause she was Touma 12000 yrs ago, what sort of lesson about fighting fate or not being the person of the past are they trying to teach us, i don't know. She doesn't really hate mikono, she almost died for amata and now being mindfucked by mykage while zen just watches as though she deserves it.
Old 2012-05-28, 13:23   Link #158
Iwa Ite
Day by Day

Quote:
Unless they take the Fusion business to the next level which is most likely what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they started fusing all of the cast members together.
They might just do that Both planets are dying .__.

Meanwhile Mykage :
Spoiler for gif:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
what if zessica isn't really naturally green-haired. Mykage seems to like calling her that as if that is the only thing that is important about her. Anyway, If Zessica is a chosen pilot of aquarion please atleast let her ride it with her own will and don't do shit like she is rejected even from that.
Yeah ! Let her have at least that Kawamori
Old 2012-05-28, 13:43   Link #159
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post

If Zessica does turn out to be Toma, I symphathize with her. She remember nothing about her past life, she has not really done anything wrong that would warrant hate or the treatment she is subjected to in current time. SO if all this suffreing right now is just cause she was Touma 12000 yrs ago, what sort of lesson about fighting fate or not being the person of the past are they trying to teach us, i don't know. She doesn't really hate mikono, she almost died for amata and now being mindfucked by mykage while zen just watches as though she deserves it.
She's not going to get in that Aquarion on her own free will, Mykage told her that she will fulfill her promise now. He needs the correct Elements to use the Legendary Aquarion and even though Zessica is being portrayed as a complete outsider she apparantly can get it to move hence why Mykage has been using her and keeping her safe. Though it hasn't stopped him from mindrapeing her with images of Amata and torturing her with a fake Amata that does return her feelings that revealing that it's a fake. Mykage might even be keeping Zessica near Amata so that she will uintentionally lead him to a trap and than Mykage forcing Mikono to try and fuse Kagura and Amata so he can have his third whole Element for Aquarion.

It would be a huge disservice to Zessica if they actually make her the reincarnation of Touma and I will end it at that because I've already explain multiple times in the past why it's a bad idea and poor writing.
Old 2012-05-28, 14:50   Link #160
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice to see Amata put up a good fight against Kagura this time, but too bad he still couldn't save Mikono. So Zessica is only alive to carry out Mikage's plan. Lol after the Wings of the Sun came back then got taken the world is crumbling.