Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-29, 02:35   Link #1261
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
who says the crystal is the only weapon -_-;
so far it is the only one we've seen being used..
Old 2008-06-29, 02:36   Link #1262
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

No idea on the full capabilities on the shield.

They are on the Ikaruga now as we saw in 10.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-29, 02:37   Link #1263
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
You know, reading that spoiler doesn't even make the clone thing seem true- what it does make seem true is the possibility that Marianne was someone Anya looked up to, and someone she admired, hence, the shedding of tears when she uses Ganymede because she respected Marianne's skill so much. Hell, maybe she even kept that camera beforehand and passed it down to Anya as a memento. It's far more likely than her being a clone.
Something very similar to my speculation......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I'm still of the opinion that Anya is in fact a long lost sister of Lelouch and Nunnally, erased from their minds and her entire past erased from her own mind. It could very well explain her obsession with keeping her daily life logged and wanting to be remembered, because she has no idea about her past.
I doubt it, since then we're having two lost siblings?!?!?! (Rolo has got to be Nunnally's twin!)

Also, I would say that Charles's geass works only once.
Old 2008-06-29, 02:40   Link #1264
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Rolo does not have to be her twin. It was confirmed a long time ago that he and Lelouch were not blood related, unless they suddenly decided to change things.

And why would you say that? His Geass could certainly be a multiple use one if he targeted different memories.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-29, 02:42   Link #1265
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Rolo does not have to be her twin. It was confirmed a long time ago that he and Lelouch were not blood related, unless they suddenly decided to change things.

And why would you say that? His Geass could certainly be a multiple use one if he targeted different memories.
Rolo could be Nunnally's twin IF Nunnally isn't Lelouch's real sister .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-29, 02:43   Link #1266
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Rolo could be Nunnally's twin IF Nunnally isn't Lelouch's real sister .
That's stretching it by a lot to be honest. That would be incredibly screwed up though.

Old 2008-06-29, 02:44   Link #1267
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Well, we have a lot of questions to be answered. Everything should be cleared up when it does.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-29, 02:44   Link #1268
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
It was? I must have missed the news....

Quote:
And why would you say that? His Geass could certainly be a multiple use one if he targeted different memories..
I believe it's closer to how Lelouch's geass works: it affects parts of the brain, meaning that it probably can be used once on a person.
Old 2008-06-29, 02:46   Link #1269
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
It was? I must have missed the news....

I believe it's closer to how Lelouch's geass works: it affects parts of the brain, meaning that it probably can be used once on a person.
It was in a list of things Koshimizu posted a while back if I remember correctly. It was back when we didn't know about much about Rolo.

Perhaps it is, but what if he targeted different memories that were not affected?

Old 2008-06-29, 02:46   Link #1270
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
You're right, Karuma. He may have more weapons. Right now, the crystal appears to be his most devastating attack, though. There's other possibilities for stronger weapons, but hopefully they don't make it godly.

It's possible Charles's geass is strong enough to alter the memories of those associated to the target's memories. Of course, that wouldn't make sense since that would mean Rolo's memories would also be altered unless certain nearly impossible situations occurred.
Old 2008-06-29, 02:48   Link #1271
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Perhaps it is, but what if he targeted different memories that were not affected?
We could ask the same question with Lelouch's Geass: What if he said a completely different commend?

The problem I see with Charles using his powers multiple times is that he would be affecting the entire brain: Memories are connected to each other, so if you touch one part, other parts will be affected.
Old 2008-06-29, 02:49   Link #1272
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Fine. It's a one use Geass. Happy?

Old 2008-06-29, 02:52   Link #1273
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Fine. It's a one use Geass. Happy?
Then we go back to the question:

How was Anya, if she is a lost sister, erased from Lelouch's memories, if it wasn't erased during his meeting with Charles?
Old 2008-06-29, 02:54   Link #1274
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Because she wasn't a sister and is really just a clone or something with Marianne's memories. Or maybe they did exist and were erased before he ever met her again.

Old 2008-06-29, 02:56   Link #1275
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
How was Anya, if she is a lost sister, erased from Lelouch's memories, if it wasn't erased during his meeting with Charles?
It's possible that there's someone else with a similar Geass I suppose. Since he has V.V., it's possible that he has a few Geass-users like Rolo. But there's also other possibilities; memory loss doesn't necressarilly result only from Geass after all.
Old 2008-06-29, 02:59   Link #1276
yamibakura

Maybe they did experiments on her way back when. Or even Lelouch and Nunally - test subjects for geass. Maybe Anya didn't like how things were going so her mind was altered. The reason she could be taking those pictures is because of that feeling that there is something missing. Lelouch talks about it in episode 1, describing it as "killing time". That might be how she suspected something was wrong. I'm not sure if her mind was ever altered though. It seems she always had the admiration and respect for Marianne.
Old 2008-06-29, 03:03   Link #1277
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
It's possible that there's someone else with a similar Geass I suppose. Since he has V.V., it's possible that he has a few Geass-users like Rolo.
Another Geass user is possible, but I doubt it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
But there's also other possibilities; memory loss doesn't necressarilly result only from Geass after all.
Given Lelouch's extensive memory abilities, I doubt it.

On Episode 13: The key phrase of that episode reminds me of the Siegfried, the legendary dragon-slaying hero in Nibelungenlied and Orange-kun's KMF.
Old 2008-06-29, 03:04   Link #1278
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Given episode 15's title and quote, could the line be something to do with our flashback 21 years ago?

Old 2008-06-29, 03:10   Link #1279
yamibakura

Shinkirou... We also forgot to mention how it is submarine like and can go below the water.

Sigfried sounds like it will definitely cause some problems for Lelouch and the Black Knights.
Old 2008-06-29, 03:14   Link #1280
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Well, at least it -sounds- like it's formidable against Orange-kun... But then I'm also expecting Orange-kun's mech to have an upgrade as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories