AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-02-27, 13:35   Link #1021
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I am so surprised that this thread got more than 50 pages in less than 10 hours. Congratulations.

Anyway, I have never dated a girl before in my life (they find me too critical and straightforward), but I do know that they enjoy getting positive attention at the extreme. Whatever you see on the date, just make a small reference to them, and give occasional mean jabs (not too harsh, or else they go tsuntsun).

And no, don't talk about sex.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 14:39   Link #1022
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Exactly...

Understand what you are saying. Its just the way you are saying it. No matter how you arrange it. It sounds as if you are saying you " You will never BE IN LOVE with her, until you hit that for awhile"--hate to be crude, but that is how she hears it.

Instead of worrying about all that. Just go for yours. Even if you are trying to ease her fears. The fact that you haven't made it first base and you are already thinking about these things. Will scare the living shit out of her. She will think you are clingy. (or a dog, or a pig, or possessive or all of them)

Women think about things like that. Guys just date--unless he's the type that gets strung on every girl he goes out with.

Just ask her out. She says no...ask another chick. Its also in your game... (How you go about it). Sometimes you can literally talk a girl into it. Just know when to draw the line. Persistence is one thing, stalking is another. Learn to know the difference.
Quote:
Don't use those stupid lines. Honesty works best--however omission isn't really lying.

...What? It isn't...

Don't get too personal on the first date. Do not tell her your whole life story....

Don't listen to other guys. Guys lie on their [insert the word you know I used] all the time. What works for them might not work for you.

Confidence is everything...

(Also don't give unsolicited advice on her hair or insult her with your "true thoughts" --unless you want to call it an early night)

Don't be a sucker either. Don't let her just "herb" you. :stare: Don't ask her to go half either, chivalry does go a long way.

Do that and even if you are shot down a few times. You will still get at least one or two. (Those other byatches will wish they had you then)
Edit: You also have to be careful. The thing about girls is we know if we will never get with a guy. Then there are guys that we are not attracted to at first, but then he grows on you.

Don't, burp, fart, scratch you neither-regions, or do anything disgusting before you are married. That image will remain etched in her memory---and you will be "done-off " You do that, and you won't even make the friend zone.

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-02-27 at 15:04. Reason: LOVE THAT WAS LOVE
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 16:14   Link #1023
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

My situation is actually kind of similar to Scorrere's - I haven't dated, I know a girl at university who is think is relatively attractive and who I like to talk to, but I feel like I'm too detached from her to really form a relationship. And I don't mean that in a sexual way - I just don't have really strong feelings towards her at this point, even though she's someone I really like being around. I find myself wondering whether I should ask her out and see how things go or wait and see what other options become available.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 16:45   Link #1024
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
Quote:
I am so surprised that this thread got more than 50 pages in less than 10 hours. Congratulations.

Anyway, I have never dated a girl before in my life (they find me too critical and straightforward), but I do know that they enjoy getting positive attention at the extreme. Whatever you see on the date, just make a small reference to them, and give occasional mean jabs (not too harsh, or else they go tsuntsun).

I'm more surprised this thread had been revived...

whitepearl = Team Lonely Drivers T_T

Twitter
whitepearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 18:01   Link #1025
Lord Uiruu

i just broke up with my girlfriend
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 18:42   Link #1026
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvoki View Post
My girlfriend and I are getting married next year, and neither of us are religious, its more of a symbolic thing. As for divorce, couples with children break up all the time, even non-married ones.
Congratulations. Best of luck to the both of you.

And a good source of advice: http://advice.eharmony.com/
Old 2009-02-28, 03:00   Link #1027
hakisak
Banned

Oh yeah...I just realized I never told you how to get out of the "friend zone". That was the purpose of the thread.

Start by not getting into it, in the first place.

Friendship is a nice route but you can't be "Mr. Dependable" for a girl, unless she's your girl. If you start by coming to her rescue or "Being there for her". You will be "done off". It's alright to know you let her care...just don't go overboard. Wait till she's yours...or she will come to you when she's in trouble and then get with another guy.
Old 2009-02-28, 04:00   Link #1028
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I haven't dated anyone in... months ;_;

<----Teh lonely.
Old 2009-02-28, 04:10   Link #1029
hakisak
Banned

Aw TW...I will date you (Do you really want pity-p--what am I a saying. Of course you do)

Whats your problem TW? My game tight! ( Say it slowly >) I- lay -my -mack- down-- Whaddaya wanna know? XD
Old 2009-02-28, 04:13   Link #1030
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

xD

It's just that ever since my ex-fiancee broke up with me last April, I've lost all willpower and confidence. I know I'm over her, but I feel broken.
Old 2009-02-28, 04:53   Link #1031
hakisak
Banned

If you went out more you'd feel more confident. ^_^. I am being totally serious right now. I am not making fun of you. Lets get that clear. It's just eaiser to be direct. Once you post in a thread like this. You put yourself out there. But I like you.... So I am serious. No matter how it comes out.
FIRST!

I want you to say. "Fuck Her!" Go ahead...say it. "Fuck Her!"

You said it? Now about confidence. You are better off without her. You will wake one morning and wonder what the hell was the matter with you anyway.
(might be sooner if another chick gets you whipped)

You guys kill me with this confidence thing. I know it's easier said than done.
(Because "ugly" is not a nice word. We will use "Facially-Impaired People")

"Facially-Impaired People"... Especially guys. Are the most aggressive and bag the prettiest women. You know why? Because the have nothing to lose. So you have to think like a "Facially-Impaired Person" and say to yourself ..."I have nothing to lose" Then just go and kick it. Just don't be a rude, ass. Otherwise if you relax you should be fine.

People concentrate to much on the "What if he/she says no." and never think"What if she says yes."
"Facially-Impaired People"...think about the latter. (They have to) *no offense or anything*

and TW...
Thinking about the "How's" and "Why" you broke up. Won't get you anywhere. Stop doing that!

Don't jump into a shallow relationship. Seriously ...You should go out.

When you see a woman think "I have nothing to lose". You are witty. That's a dangerous weapon. Women love guys who make us laugh. We will over look any defect he has, if he's funny. If the girls are honest they will say say "She's right" (They're remembering the jerks the dated that way) jk.<--really not a joke.

Anything else?
Old 2009-02-28, 05:04   Link #1032
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

lol I loved that "Facially-Impaired People" motivational speech =p you're awesome like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Anything else?
Nothing else that's on-topic. Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And a good source of advice: http://advice.eharmony.com/
I've been there before. 0 matches for me!
Old 2009-02-28, 07:29   Link #1033
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I've been there before. 0 matches for me!
I was linking the advice part. As for the main site where you get matched up.. it is mixed results.
Old 2009-02-28, 12:14   Link #1034
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Talking about facially impaired I am one. I got big lips which are slightly slanted (due to a gangfight 6 years ago which "reoriented" my jaw...).

And as far as I know, the girls here are pretty material and go for good-looking guys. Never ceases to amaze me how some girls can attempt to act cute and innocent in front of a rich friend of mine (he is a lolicon like me ) just to chip off his allowance.

I feel that dating anime girls on a weekly basis by watching their anime is much better than dealing with such girls IRL. This is a personal preference, follow it or not is up to you.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 17:11   Link #1035
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
I feel that dating anime girls on a weekly basis by watching their anime is much better than dealing with such girls IRL. This is a personal preference, follow it or not is up to you.
Hahaha, yeah I could agree with that in some point. Bad thing is that there is no contact with 2d girls. Well you can always buy a poster of the certain anime girl to touch it. Ok... that sounded.... a bit wrong...
Old 2009-02-28, 17:18   Link #1036
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Hahaha, yeah I could agree with that in some point. Bad thing is that there is no contact with 2d girls. Well you can always buy a poster of the certain anime girl to touch it. Ok... that sounded.... a bit wrong...
a-tee-hee
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 16:08   Link #1037
Xvoki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I heard that in Japan you can buy blow up dolls of certain anime characters... for eh... touching... and stuff... the perfect gift for a male anime fan down on his luck in the RL GF department.
Xvoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 21:14   Link #1038
hakisak
Banned

WTH?! Isn't the point of this thread--making the need "Blow-up Dolls" for blow-up dolls,obsolete?

Uh. Uh...No Pery Fantasies Allowed!

Let me help you, so in turn--I can help some lonely girl. We out number you guys. There are lot more lonely girls than there is guys.

Seriously...

Quote:
Its just something I noticed. Going by the guys who picked me up and people I see in and know in my personal life or in general.
And as far as I know, the girls here are pretty material and go for good-looking guys. Never ceases to amaze me how some girls can attempt to act cute and innocent in front of a rich friend of mine (he is a lolicon like me ) just to chip off his allowance.)

*Record Skip*

No you didn't...

There are GUYS who do the exact same thing. This is not a battle of the sexes. It's about dating. If you like anime girls better. Just say...I prefer 2-D girls. You don't have to insult women to do it. That could be why you can't get a date and nothing to do with money at all. :stare:

I could understand that.---I feel the same way. (Find I prefer 2-D males. See guy in the avatar/sig?....That's my boo!)

Unfortunately my boyfriend does not.

The only thing you need to know is women and men think differently. (Don't try to figure us out. Just try to play the game ^0^)

There are women like that. If she's a skank like that only looks at money. Get some hit and dump her. Or the hell with her, you don't need a chick like that.

Don't label all women like that. If you persist in thinking that. How can you trust any girl likes you? We are not all like that.

Most of date with our hearts (except the whores, they do it with other parts ^0^).

We have to like you, love you or, feel we can love you within five minutes of meeting you. -- Guys do not think like that.

You ever heard the saying "It's a womans prerogative to change her mind"? It's because we can be convinced we really like a guy, we thought we didn't by that guy if he plays his cards right...

Advice for the ladies

If you are at a party and you wonder why a guy hasn't talked to you all night.

It's because he's watched you turn down guy after guy all night. I know some were "Facially Impaired," Too Short or Ewww <--those I give you a pass for.

Thing you have to understand is. Guys don't judged other guys They only say that about cute guys. They can tell if he's "Facially Impaired"

Even guys who seem the most confident have to have a ego-booster.

"What?! She's talking to that dude!! Oh I know I can get her"

If they see you not mingling with any guy, they will just think you are cold. You are going to have to flirt with some of those rejects...NOT LEAD THEM ON...JUST FLIRT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
lol I loved that "Facially-Impaired People" motivational speech =p you're awesome like that.
Thank you. You are awesome too *huggles* Despite your filler sickness :P

More than than that you understand I wasn't making in fun of you, right?

I won't make fun of any of you
. I am just going to give it to you straight. It's the best way. You asked and I know I can help since I am a chick--who can think like a guy.

Plus I can spot game, and I got's game. It really doesn't sound good when a chick says this...but I HAVE experience

Game isn't what you say--it's how you play it.

You (TW) need to to get over what you can't change. Until you do that, you won't be able to date.

You can get advice online, but you can't find your match.

Quote:
Talking about facially impaired I am one. I got big lips which are slightly slanted (due to a gangfight 6 years ago which "reoriented" my jaw...).

I hope you weren't offended.... I was trying not to be offensive.
It's the best way I could say it. I don't like to call real people that Characters can't type...it's not nice.

I am sorry to say there are shallow people like that. You don't need those kind. Those lips are doing you a favor...

At the same time...

You could work around that. You see "All that glitters isn't gold" but there is a such thing as "packaging."
Quote:

If you aren't going to get plastic surgery. Forget about the shit you can't change. Instead work around it.

. Find a hairstyle that takes attention away from your lips. To make the damage, appear less severe.

3. Always try to look your best. (Note: You don't have to wear expensive clothes to do that)

...Just for you.:stare: Get off your ass and put some effort in to it. And I don't expect you to trick(spend money just so a person will like you)---but you could spend a little money Don't be so damn cheap.

5. Figure your good qualities and put them onto to display. If you are person that people tell they are funny. I mean laughing with you not at you....or making fun of you. If you're witty..USE IT. That's a truly a dangerous weapon in the hands of any man.

Don't make sexist comments, or tell everything you are truly thinking--she doesn't love you, yet.

7 Don't lie. It just ends badly..

. Remember if she doesn't appreciate you for who you are. Think "Fuck her! " don't let it bruise your ego. That's just life...

Just try to kick it to somebody else. It's why its called dating. You are only a "dog" if you act like one. If you are committed and you still sleep around. Or you're just a complete "asshole/pig/chauvinist---that sorta thing. You are free to ask any number of girls out you want to.

Sometimes an "Facially Impaired Person" can become Beautiful and an Beautiful person can start to appear "Facially Impaired" ---the more you get to know them. Keep that in mind.

I can't think of anything else atm, anyone else?

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-03-01 at 21:27. Reason: added to it
Old 2009-03-01, 23:07   Link #1039
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
I won't make fun of any of you[/U]. I am just going to give it to you straight. It's the best way. You asked and I know I can help since I am a chick--who can think like a guy.

Plus I can spot game, and I got's game. It really doesn't sound good when a chick says this...but I HAVE experience

I can't think of anything else atm, anyone else?
*leaning on the wall, arms crossed continuing to observe this thread quietly*
No no, it's interesting when you state 'i am a girl who can think like a guy', the point here for guys who are asking for advice and may want a female perspective is to have girls who think like a girl, so when they give their thoughts out, it's geniunely feminine.

Since you've taken the no BS, zero sugar coating approach on a topic that's sensitive for most, I'll leave it to ya.
Although you've said it before, do keep referring to the point that this just happens to be your approach to this topic and you're not directly attacking anyone else.
Our minds may understand your logic, but people's hearts can still be stung...

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 00:08   Link #1040
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak
5. Figure your good qualities and put them onto to display. If you are person that people tell they are funny. I mean laughing with you not at you....or making fun of you. If you're witty..USE IT. That's a truly a dangerous weapon in the hands of any man.
[Devil's Advocate mode; i.e. "He's a foreigner from Mars."]

See, the thing is, when girls say find your good qualities, the thing they always mention is being funny and witty. And it also happens to be the only thing mentioned every time. -_- What about shy people or those with unique senses of humour and such? Not everyone's Chris Rock (or Kyon, *grins*) and quite a few of the guys find humour about Super Smash Bros. or whatever* funnier than trying to play the suave playboy.

*Note: Super Smash Bros. jokes cannot reach me either. Just an example. Mind, I have my own, erm, "humour quirks."

I mean, apart from being fun, one could always cynically add "money" and "looks" into the equation. But beyond that "good qualities" becomes rather, ah, intangible.

Examples,

Intellectual? -- I just heard someone muttered "boring" really loud.
Strong? -- O...kay. If that's your thing I guess. People who try to show their strength just come out like dangerous material though.
Confident? Pushy? -- Sorry girls, but as a guy I can definitely say that you've just got yourself an egotistic sonofabitch.
Broad back? Big hands? -- shoujo/yaoi cliché alert.
Good in bed? -- an important quality (haha), but I don't hear people advertise it. And those who do, well...
"Driven In Pursuit of a Big Dream" -- I see that a lot in shonen fare but never in real life or "chic fiction."
Caring? Nice? -- Haha. Ha. Hahaha. Ha~ Ha...

[/Goes back to the Death Star]

So, essentially, as a girl, what do you usually look for in guys?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom